Kim Kardashian's B00ty Up Close & Personal, "She May [Have] Had The Classical Brazilian Butt Lift"

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
7871 pageviews
30 comments

SM 38204 heat pts38204
space
space
$128,038 | Props total: 67826 67826
Kim Kardashian's B00ty Up Close & Personal, "She May [Have] Had The Classical Brazilian Butt Lift"

With the recent x-ray reveal by Kim Kardashian proving once and for all her lower backside is natural, a medical expert has stepped up to put in his two cents.

According to Dr. Drew Ordon, Kardashian may have had a butt job but no plastic surgery.

"With our dear friend Kim and her x-ray, clearly there was no prosthesis, there is not a butt implant, but with the classical Brazilian butt lift, yes, you're using your own fat which you're taking from one part of the body which you've gotten from liposuction and putting it in another part of the body," Ordon explained. "And on x-ray you would not be able to tell if that was done so she may in fact had the classical Brazilian butt lift using her own fat." (Rumor Fix)

Ordon also feels confident in claiming Kardashian's backside may be completely untouched.

"But, based on Kim Kardashian's basic body style/type which is part of her gene makeup, she's what we call a mesomorph," he added. "She's a big curvaceous woman, she's zoftig and rubenesque, therefore she just may have gotten those traits genetically. She may have just been born with that butt. These are my comments as a professional." (Rumor Fix)

Footage of Kim's x-ray experience landed online a few days ago.

Despite widespread speculation, Kim provided a video on her Celebuzz blog to prove all the naysayers wrong. The clip shows Kardashian, 30, expressing her willingness to show the world the truth from last Sunday's episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. "I really just want to get [it] so I can show the whole world," she tells the doctor. Kim and her sisters laughed at the entire experience. Kim said that she compared X-rays of her butt with Kourtney's brea$t implants to see how different the two looked. "Honestly, how ridiculous, lol," she wrote. "But now you know... 100% real, baby!!!" (The Celebrity Cafe)

Earlier this month, bodacious reality star Coco talked about the dangers of butt implants.

"I'm not against plastic surgery but me going through surgery, I know what it feels like. And I'm kind of against the fact that you should get butt implants because one thing that you're missing out here, is that when you have b00bs, you're not sitting on you b00bs 24-7, when you get butt implants, you're sitting on your butt for most of the day. You have to think about that. I'm so worried about how I move my b00bs here and there. I have to wear a sports bra when I go to the gym. You can't jiggle all the time, you might jiggle them out of place. Think about that as far as the butt thing goes because they may jiggle out of place and you might not be able to fix it. I hear some really horror stories about the b00ty thing and I know I might sound hypocritical to do your b00bs and not your butt. But, it's so unnatural. I mean you're not touching the chest area all that much, you're not walking all on the chest area all that much. You do a lot with the butt." (VIBE)

Check out Kim Kardashian's b00ty x-ray below:

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Kim Kardashian's b00ty Up Close & Personal, "She May [Have] Had The Classical Brazilian Butt Lift" | SOHH.COM

30 comments for "Kim Kardashian's B00ty Up Close & Personal, "She May [Have] Had The Classical Brazilian Butt Lift""

6 years ago '11        #2
tfc1193 70 heat pts70
space
space
$6,231 | Props total: 2762 2762
 6 years ago '07        #3
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 WiLL i AM said:
will n*ggas let her a.ss(literarily) live in peace
he needs a kim k thread every week. its like a free hot topic
 6 years ago '11        #4
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
n*ggas on boxden knew this a weeks ago. We didn't need no damn doctor.
 06-28-2011, 10:30 PM         #5
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it just me or does her a.ss always look weird as fu*k in spandex...
 06-28-2011, 10:31 PM         #6
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '07        #7
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
 6 years ago '06        #8
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,138 | Props total: 3174 3174
>Klhoe
 6 years ago '06        #9
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8659 8659
she isnt a skinny girl but her a.ss was enhanced so what let that bi*ch breathe
 6 years ago '07        #10
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 06-28-2011, 10:55 PM         #11
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Scenario said:
>Klhoe
 6 years ago '06        #12
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
n*ggas research this typa bullsh*t?
 6 years ago '06        #13
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
which real none gay dude would care about sh*t like this?? for real i never understood how some of y'all try to scrutinize a females appearances.. if she fine shes fine and you wanna smash then you wanna smash.. i dont see why n*ggas gotta go so in depth on bullsh*t like this..

homo mother fu*kers..
 6 years ago '11        #14
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 iCON-8 said:
which real none gay dude would care about sh*t like this?? for real i never understood how some of y'all try to scrutinize a females appearances.. if she fine shes fine and you wanna smash then you wanna smash.. i dont see why n*ggas gotta go so in depth on bullsh*t like this..

homo mother fu*kers..
Yeah, you grew up around poverty.
 6 years ago '11        #15
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
Ok, so if you take your fat from somewhere else and put it in your butt... how does that constitute a fake a.ss? It may not be plastic surgery or what have you... but it's obviously not "natural"...

Her a.ss is fake. Genetic make up lmao... she has like 4 sisters and NONE of them have anywhere NEAR a fat a.ss... GTFOH...

You don't go from this

[pic - click to view]

to this

[pic - click to view]

^ girls don't have skinny a.ss legs with a fu*kin huge a.ss b00ty like that... especially AFTER losing weight.

At the end of the day tho, I'd smash forever.
 6 years ago '04        #16
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,773 | Props total: 1103 1103
^this

Usually your mama or someone close to you is going to have a donk if your a.ss is THAT big. The sad part is w/o the a.ss she'd be nobody so for her I guess it's worth keeping the myth alive.
 6 years ago '04        #17
sheva07 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 2 2
 The Scenario said:
>Klhoe

Klhoe's rings >>> Lebron's rings
 6 years ago '04        #18
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3922 3922
 Tikyle2 said:
^this

Usually your mama or someone close to you is going to have a donk if your a.ss is THAT big. The sad part is w/o the a.ss she'd be nobody so for her I guess it's worth keeping the myth alive.
yeah but she still is s3xy as fu*k neckup tho
 6 years ago '04        #19
dmotto 
space
space
$815 | Props total: 1 1
kim versus average brazilian woman ?
 6 years ago '06        #20
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 224 224
as*hole, v*gina, mouth
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy