Jun 28 - Abercrombie & Fitch Won't Let Muslim Woman Live, Fires Her For Wearing Hijab

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,083 | Props total: 1523 1523
 FaceTheGawd said:
Funny, considering just a few years ago people with your mentality didnt allow blacks to work at their store. I seriously hope you aint a n*gga with that frame of mind.
I am, and I also agree with Ron Paul on the way he feels about civil rights and business ownership.
 6 years ago '04        #22
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 FaceTheGawd said:
Did you even read the story, you stupid fu*k? She worked for 4 months, had no problem, no complaints and all of a sudden she gets fired .
Nope, I read the story before this about the same thing, but it didn't have the same details. Blow me.
 6 years ago '06        #23
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
That towel sh*t on their heads is dumb as hell.. if you want to wear that garbage go back to your country and rock that sh*t.. Stupid muslim fu*kers need to learn how to blend into societies they live in instead of trying to act higher then everyone else and act like they have a right to things over other people...

Dumb wh0ore
 06-28-2011, 02:10 PM         #24
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playazinc said:
Props to AC. When in Rome you do as the Romans do. Full face coverings, veils, etc .. you need to a.ssimilate into the cultures of the countries you go to. It never should he the other way around. My homeboys parents from India. His pops always says, if my wife wanted to live like we did in India we shouldn't have come to the USA and had our kids here.
Way too much liberalism these days with respect to bending over to accommodate everyone ELSE from other countries. If I wanna act American, and do American things, when I want, then I dont go to the Middle East and try to do them. You do what the locals do!! That's why you WENT THERE!! Or, wait, are our customs good only when it suits you!!
Yet America is destroying the middle east because the Arabs don't do what white people do. They come to America because of the LIE that you have freedom.Yet she is persecuted here just as she would be in her homeland for wearing a hijab. Guess you have to have s3x tapes and dress like a wh0ore for for approval huh?

Just shut up dude. You're racism, ignorance and bigotry shines with every letter you type.
 6 years ago '04        #25
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 regulate said:
This is a perfect example of how america is turning into an Idiocracy.

Public education has failed you immensely.
No, it's not. It's a common example of how everyone is using their so-called religious beliefs, to exploit the system. If you want to work for a company and they ask you to dress a certain way, dress that way. They're the ones who hired you; you work under their discretion or you don't work at all. It's a matter of principle to respect and comply with your employers rules and regulations. She's taking it to an extreme as an attack on Muslims. Give me a fu*king break. She's suing and taking the easy way out, because she's "offended." Unlike you, I'm not a politically correct everything d!ck-rider.

So before you try and act like "Mr. Universal"... smarter than me and anyone else with an opposing opinion, and try to step to my intellect, back up your words rather than making an empty statement, saying "public education failed you miserably." I went to private school bi*ch. You don't even know your audience. Generalizing piece of sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #26
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
Ignorance is in abundance here. "If you want to live here you should a.ssimilate..." bullsh*t. Thats the problem today, too much a.ssimilation. Same sh*t happened during slavery. Brought to America, names changed, religion changed, etc., which is why half of us dont know who the fu*k we are. And as black people we should know what its like to be discriminated against. To turn around and do that to somebody else...
 6 years ago '04        #27
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
 Shea-bird said:
No, it's not. It's a common example of how everyone is using their so-called religious beliefs, to exploit the system. If you want to work for a company and they ask you to dress a certain way, dress that way. They're the ones who hired you; you work under their discretion or you don't work at all. It's a matter of principle to respect and comply with your employers rules and regulations. She's taking it to an extreme as an attack on Muslims. Give me a fu*king break. She's suing and taking the easy way out, because she's "offended." Unlike you, I'm not a politically correct everything d!ck-rider.

So before you try and act like "Mr. Universal"... smarter than me and anyone else with an opposing opinion, and try to step to my intellect, back up your words rather than making an empty statement, saying "public education failed you miserably." I went to private school bi*ch. You don't even know your audience. Generalizing piece of sh*t.
She had it on when she was hired. Its not like she just came in one day with it on. Dress code doesnt say anything about her not being able to wear it. It was addressed during the interview and she complied. fu*k you talkin about?
 6 years ago '05        #28
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1689 1689
 dcashalston said:
I think abercrombie is the sh*t. But being black I know for a fact i wouldn't Get hired there if I wanted to...
I went into an AF store the other day and there was a black guy working there
 6 years ago '05        #29
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
fu*king religion
 06-28-2011, 04:25 PM         #30
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well, when your biggest customers are spoiled rich white as*hole kids....you have to appeal to your market
 6 years ago '05        #31
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,707 | Props total: 6951 6951
Heard about this store didnt wanna hire my sister now I know why
 6 years ago '10        #32
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
wow, damn bx is an example of ignorance at its finest....one n*gga said practice that sh*t in ur home? damn you n*ggas lost touch with wat america really is about.
 6 years ago '08        #33
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
How exactly does her hijab hinder business or unfairly alter the company's business practices? That's the only way A&F would be in the right.

Assuming you're literate, you would see that the implied contract she entered when she first got the job INCLUDED her hijab, and she abided by company rules for over 3 months.

No amount of "assimilation" nonsense or business freedom logic can make this woman in the wrong.
 06-28-2011, 09:11 PM         #34
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could've sworn the reason whites stole this land was to escape religious intolerance.
 6 years ago '04        #35
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 LilEscobar said:
She had it on when she was hired. Its not like she just came in one day with it on. Dress code doesnt say anything about her not being able to wear it. It was addressed during the interview and she complied. fu*k you talkin about?
Let me try and explain this in simpler terms. The US went from an understanding nation to an over politically correct one. For that reason alone, people are taking advantage of our tollerance, crying wolf aka crying religious predjudice for one purpose only... exploitation of the system to create a case for settlement. Understand?
 6 years ago '04        #36
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 Shea-bird said:
Let me try and explain this in simpler terms. The US went from an understanding nation to an over politically correct one. For that reason alone, people are taking advantage of our tollerance, crying wolf aka crying religious predjudice for one purpose only... exploitation of the system to create a case for settlement. Understand?
i guess you didn't see this:The lawsuit requests back pay and punitive damages, but her attorney says her top priority is for Abercrombie & Fitch to change its “look policy” to allow for religiously mandated attire.
 6 years ago '06        #37
Trees 
space
space
$201 | Props total: 0 0
u also won't keep a job at that store if ur ugly. its no secret that abercrombie is superficial as hell, which sucks, but a business has every right to impose a dress code. it would have been prejudice or even racist had they said, "hey it doesn't matter whether u take that sh*t off ur head or not, ur fired, because we don't employ Arabs" lol. if she would have just followed the no head gear policy, like all the rest of us would have to do, then the bi*ch would still have a job. i mean who hasn't been told to take off a hat, tuck in a shirt, cover a tat? c'mon. i don't feel sorry for her at all
 6 years ago '10        #38
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
good....do away with religion all together
 6 years ago '09        #39
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,032 | Props total: 22377 22377
 Eddie.. said:
you can practice them in your house

but if I own a business, you not wearing that and working for me at the same time.
Your ignorance smells like sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #40
Convict 5 heat pts
space
space
$383 | Props total: 0 0
she should win

i think the business has the right to say no to the observance, but they cant change their mind after they hire her knowing she would wear it
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy