:dead: Rick Ross Gets Called Officer Ricky On The Red Carpet Says He's Worth 25 Million

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-03-2011, 11:29 AM         #121
I ito I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shyt is corny.. i aint even like ross but he continued 2 make hot music so i kinda forgot bout all dat officer ricky shyt... let da n*gga live... and 25 mils?? honestly i thought he was worth more at dis point
 6 years ago '05        #122
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
 daillest1 said:
the whole he makes good music so idc if hes a co is bullsh*t.....its about the sh*t and fairytales in this clowns music....you cant tell me you would accept this sh*t if it were drake kanye or even someone like eminem rappin bout and bein the biggest drug lord ever livin that lifestyle and what not and let them get a pass when its obvious it aint true....this fat fu*k is a fraud
He was a C.O. @ 19..... he's 35 now.... a n*ggas life can change for better or worse in less than a month.... who knows what this n*gga been thru, get off his d!ck
 6 years ago '10        #123
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 The N said:
Gusto caught up

[pic - click to view]

Prince Cory said:
give this woman a gotdamn award

she g-checked rick ross
she can get the p*nis

pkilla111 said:
niga bawse dont give af uck. he aint worried bout that pettty sh*the too big for that. sh*ts corny and gay as fu*k. i mean it would be funny if it were true. calling 50 cent a snitch is a truth
him working for the law is not true?

dizzle trizzle said:
YAWN...real n*ggas know whats up
fu*k the law and the n*ggaz that work for the law

thegoldenhero said:

[pic - click to view]

classic gif usage

icedup9o9 said:
Kept it real He would have kept it real by saying they call me that because I use to roll with officer Winslow.

Andre3stacks said:
the same era that let dre wear jerry curls and tight dresses and no1 gave a fu*k about Pac being a ballerina. U act liie being fake/fraud is new or something
Ralse stans will say anything to make Ralse's past irrelevant. n*ggaz actually TRYING to compare Ralse to Pac?
 6 years ago '04        #124
Bmoneyz051587 4 heat pts
space
space
$812 | Props total: 66 66
I mean I don't know. A n*gga can be a patrol officer and still be out here u feel me. sh*t i do that sh*t in a min. n*gga worked as security guard before don't make me less hard or don't change the fact that I have sold loud before. It mean a n*gga got a child and bi*ches so I need paper in my pocket. Just don't kno why he lied about it. I wouldn't have. Probably could get a sweet connect working as a guard. sh*t I'm in school now for cyber security but still do my thing. Trying to get in homeland. Until then i would do anything to put money in my pockets
 6 years ago '06        #125
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
I fu*ks with Ross music. Dude was a C.O., and that wasn't the problem.. but the fact that he LIED about the sh*t... that's lame as fu*k. BOTTOM LINE. So this sh*t is funny lol
 6 years ago '04        #126
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
BAWSSSSS

both ross and the game got dirt, but they make good music. ross >> the game and the majority of the industry i dont give a fu*k if he was a c.o. at least he had a job, sh*t..........
 6 years ago '10        #127
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
u know hip hop lost when it's being ran by white folks, f*ggots, lame/soft a.ss n*ggas and a co.
what makes it worse is it's being infiltrated by the same kind off ppl (not excluding weirdos, lames, fairies) via fans, which in some twisted reality feel like they have a voice in hip hop.
 6 years ago '04        #128
bundles&stack16 1 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
the officer ricky sh*t is getting old.... dude makes music that people like bit*h needs to check herself
 6 years ago '04        #129
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,612 | Props total: 4064 4064
I like his childish response like grow up n*gga . And just because you make a business deal for a certain amount of money does not equal your worth . He makes some good songs but they all basically sound the same now and follow the same format its getting repetitive . Like why cant he just say yea i was a corectional officer at one point and then after that i was in the street . Its kind of insulting how he side steps .
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy