:dead: Rick Ross Gets Called Officer Ricky On The Red Carpet Says He's Worth 25 Million

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
85 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Something u may have missed from tonights game
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron doing water bottle tricks on the Knicks
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
freshtoodef 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,793 | Props total: 1856 1856
 kid cunner said:
being a co =/= making bad music

yall small minded n*ggas let lil sh*t like that matter more than the actual music/entertainment itself...like im suppose to give a fu*k what a n*gga does in his spare time
^^^this
 5 years ago '10        #122
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
$13,230 | Props total: 8770 8770
n*ggas just mad that Ross on top & putting out Fire/Quality music???

who cares what he did as long as he put put sh*t ppl fu*k wit

same n*ggas talking down on Rawse be bumping his sh*t RELIGIOUSLY
 5 years ago '05        #123
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,938 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas still trying to act like Rawse the only rapper lying to yall?
 5 years ago '05        #124
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,115 | Props total: 170 170
 GBREEZE said:
LMAO! Glad some1 called this fat 12 sandwhich eating bastard out. This n*gga is so fraud. The sad thing is you Gen Y muthafu*kas support clowns like this. If this was 1993 when all the officer sh*t happened this n*ggas career would of been dead. He would of been the black vanilla ice....
how old are u?
 07-03-2011, 11:29 AM         #125
I ito I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shyt is corny.. i aint even like ross but he continued 2 make hot music so i kinda forgot bout all dat officer ricky shyt... let da n*gga live... and 25 mils?? honestly i thought he was worth more at dis point
 5 years ago '05        #126
JimDinO77 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,642 | Props total: 1664 1664
 daillest1 said:
the whole he makes good music so idc if hes a co is bullsh*t.....its about the sh*t and fairytales in this clowns music....you cant tell me you would accept this sh*t if it were drake kanye or even someone like eminem rappin bout and bein the biggest drug lord ever livin that lifestyle and what not and let them get a pass when its obvious it aint true....this fat fu*k is a fraud
He was a C.O. @ 19..... he's 35 now.... a n*ggas life can change for better or worse in less than a month.... who knows what this n*gga been thru, get off his d!ck
 5 years ago '10        #127
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$48,861 | Props total: 11463 11463
 The N said:
Gusto caught up

[pic - click to view]

Prince Cory said:
give this woman a gotdamn award

she g-checked rick ross
she can get the p*nis

pkilla111 said:
niga bawse dont give af uck. he aint worried bout that pettty sh*the too big for that. sh*ts corny and gay as fu*k. i mean it would be funny if it were true. calling 50 cent a snitch is a truth
him working for the law is not true?

dizzle trizzle said:
YAWN...real n*ggas know whats up
fu*k the law and the n*ggaz that work for the law

thegoldenhero said:

[pic - click to view]

classic gif usage

icedup9o9 said:
Kept it real He would have kept it real by saying they call me that because I use to roll with officer Winslow.

Andre3stacks said:
the same era that let dre wear jerry curls and tight dresses and no1 gave a fu*k about Pac being a ballerina. U act liie being fake/fraud is new or something
Ralse stans will say anything to make Ralse's past irrelevant. n*ggaz actually TRYING to compare Ralse to Pac?
 5 years ago '04        #128
Bmoneyz051587 4 heat pts
space
space
$789 | Props total: 31 31
I mean I don't know. A n*gga can be a patrol officer and still be out here u feel me. sh*t i do that sh*t in a min. n*gga worked as security guard before don't make me less hard or don't change the fact that I have sold loud before. It mean a n*gga got a child and bi*ches so I need paper in my pocket. Just don't kno why he lied about it. I wouldn't have. Probably could get a sweet connect working as a guard. sh*t I'm in school now for cyber security but still do my thing. Trying to get in homeland. Until then i would do anything to put money in my pockets
 5 years ago '06        #129
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,418 | Props total: 1 1
I fu*ks with Ross music. Dude was a C.O., and that wasn't the problem.. but the fact that he LIED about the sh*t... that's lame as fu*k. BOTTOM LINE. So this sh*t is funny lol
 5 years ago '04        #130
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,428 | Props total: 50 50
BAWSSSSS

both ross and the game got dirt, but they make good music. ross >> the game and the majority of the industry i dont give a fu*k if he was a c.o. at least he had a job, sh*t..........
 5 years ago '10        #131
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$48,861 | Props total: 11463 11463
u know hip hop lost when it's being ran by white folks, f*ggots, lame/soft a.ss n*ggas and a co.
what makes it worse is it's being infiltrated by the same kind off ppl (not excluding weirdos, lames, fairies) via fans, which in some twisted reality feel like they have a voice in hip hop.
 5 years ago '04        #132
bundles&stack16 1 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
the officer ricky sh*t is getting old.... dude makes music that people like bit*h needs to check herself
 5 years ago '08        #133
tupacnasfan 46 heat pts46
space
space
$14,724 | Props total: 1119 1119
 bundles&stack16 said:
the officer ricky sh*t is getting old.... dude makes music that people like bit*h needs to check herself

Co-Sign.

I'm getting tired of this sh*t too.
 5 years ago '08        #134
tupacnasfan 46 heat pts46
space
space
$14,724 | Props total: 1119 1119
 p00rky said:
Seriously? Every musician makes music that people like. Why does that matter in this case? He was a correction officer. It's not like she was lying. Quit catching feelings because he got clowned face to face by a woman and than he walks off and whispers, "cheap shoes". LOL, didn't even say it to her face.
Yeah she clowned at him, why don't she clown at 5-0 c*nt who launched an illegal and immoral war on the mainstream on a pack of lies.
 5 years ago '04        #135
Fameus 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,048 | Props total: 1398 1398
I like his childish response like grow up n*gga . And just because you make a business deal for a certain amount of money does not equal your worth . He makes some good songs but they all basically sound the same now and follow the same format its getting repetitive . Like why cant he just say yea i was a corectional officer at one point and then after that i was in the street . Its kind of insulting how he side steps .
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
275 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
127 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
111 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 6 - 'Fight For $15' Minimum Wage, McDonald's Unveils Job-Replacing Self-Se..
125 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
71 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
76 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy