Crysis 2 DX11 PC Patch released -- best graphics out?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Graphics?
Yes 14 87.50%
No 2 12.50%
Other (Specify) 0 0%
Voters: 16. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
nice little upgrade
 6 years ago '04        #42
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 Russ369 said:
you have no idea what ur talking about

Or maybe you don't have a clue........ Why wouldn't they update the consoles hardware if it wasn't superior too this?
 6 years ago '05        #43
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
It looks amazing, but its not as good graphics as CRYSIS1 or Metro on PC.

Played for about 3 hours yesterday with the HI DEF TEXTURE update and the DX11 update.
They definatly did a good job on it, but I am waiting for the EDITOR later this week. Crysis 1 had some awesome mods/missions,etc.. that people made in the editor, cant wiat for this new one, someone gotta do a jungle level bring it back to Crysis 1 days.
 6 years ago '05        #44
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 enetblazin4eva said:
Agreed, my 360 & PS3 w/ HDMI @ 1080p 240hz is about the same if not better than this.
The fu*k are you talking about???
They just added over 2GB of high def textures and DX11 effects.... Sorry but ps3 and xbox dont have dx11 card,etc...

The cosnole version of Crysis2 does not look anywhere near as good as the PC versino with yesterdays updates on em. Do you even know what DX11 is? High Def texture pack? They didnt add these things to console version because they cant handle this.

LOL @ 6 year old hardware version of Crysis2 looking better then this DX11/High def texture pack on PC
 06-28-2011, 08:00 PM         #45
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
most people are watching that youtube video in 480p or 720p

that doesn't demonstrate how things really look
my laptop can't handle 1080p :(

I can only watch 720p on youtube
 06-28-2011, 11:11 PM         #46
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 enetblazin4eva said:
Agreed, my 360 & PS3 w/ HDMI @ 1080p 240hz is about the same if not better than this.
Your not impressing any one with your 240hz tv....

enetblazin4eva said:
Or maybe you don't have a clue........ Why wouldn't they update the consoles hardware if it wasn't superior too this?
.....what!? Consoles hardware superior to the PC hardware?

Last edited by DarkSidesHero; 06-28-2011 at 11:18 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #47
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1782 1782
Does anybody notice that u might not be able to 'play' a game on its highest settings, but u can watch a video of it in its highest setting?? if u could somehow apply that in a way to where much weaker pc's can still 'stream' the highest quality graphical fidelity, i think u got a market.
 6 years ago '10        #48
norcal21 1 heat pts
space
space
$255 | Props total: 14 14
 whoismg said:
6990 with GTX280 as PhysX dedicated card >>>>> all consoles.

fu*k all that "your eyes can only see..." bullsh*t...that what people say who have never played anything over 30-40fps.

it is a NOTICEABLE difference as far as how fluid the game plays and response time to explosions and a bunch of other sh*t goin on in game.
:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '06        #49
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 enetblazin4eva said:
Congrats on trolling...you got a few people riled up, mission accomplished
 06-29-2011, 03:02 AM         #50
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not impressed
 6 years ago '10        #51
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 1294 1294
 SuppaSlick said:
Congrats on trolling...you got a few people riled up, mission accomplished
Don't think he's trolling anybody.

He's just uninformed.
 6 years ago '06        #52
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Best graphics I've seen
 6 years ago '04        #53
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Blood Edge said:
*fixed

people don't buy pc games because they're too lazy to upgrade...it's easier to use the same product for 5-7 years
what a financially insensitive/arrogant statement

I'm not lazy at all, it's all about preference I simply don't choose to run out and spend $500-1000 every 3 years everytime some dev adds some extra shader effects to their game after I already sunk $2000 into the machine to begin with, my brother was heavy into PC gaming last gen his computer was worth well over 3 grand (he built it for gaming) and every time some new game came out he was always running to the store for some add on to make it look prettier, now here we are 7 years later and after all those thousands the computer is "outdated" and he needs a whole new setup to play most of this new sh*t out it doesn't make sense........

why go through that I'd rather cop console and have a fun experience besides its not its anythign wrong with graphics the way yall pc heads talk you'd think we were playing psx compared to ps3 smh to each his own I guess

the graphics are pretty though

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 07-06-2011 at 08:37 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #54
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 enetblazin4eva said:
Buddy you have literally have NO IDEA what the PC scene is all about... fall back man fall back you sound like an idiot right now
 6 years ago '04        #55
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
Anybody getting away with running a duo core2 E6850 3ghz? (4mb cache 1333mhz fsb) ?
 6 years ago '04        #56
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
it doesn't take that much to upgrade a PC tho....who gives you these price ranges

and it's cheaper to upgrade a PC than to pay for an xbox and years of full price xbox live
but if you factor in the how much a high end pc cost to begin with can you stand on that argument?

Its not like I'm constantly buying an xbox every 3 or 4 years.

I'm not knocking pc gaming actually vampire masquerade & city of heroes was my sh*t last gen I tried to get into the whole pc gaming thing like my bro but the sh*t was too expensive.........
 6 years ago '04        #57
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
 murdahudawg said:
Anybody getting away with running a duo core2 E6850 3ghz? (4mb cache 1333mhz fsb) ?
n*ggas wanna argue and turn this into pc vs consoles.

why argue with fools? people from a distance cant tell who is who ....
 6 years ago '04        #58
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 murdahudawg said:
n*ggas wanna argue and turn this into pc vs consoles.

why argue with fools? people from a distance cant tell who is who ....
I never take part in that argument I think PC gaming is dope if you can afford it, my bro was into sh*t heavy last gen I'll on the right machine the games were stunning (at the time) but it just seems like he was constantly putting something in it to make it looking better and he had already dropped close to 2 stacks to begin with sh*t was crazy

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 07-06-2011 at 04:00 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #59
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
build ur own pc

fu*k that pre-made sh*t....you can make a budget pc that's still up to date

and if u really want to be frugal u can make a list of what u need and then wait for black friday/cyber monday

it's just a matter of being on the lookout when it comes to cheap stuff....like u can go to best buy and ask if they have any discontinued items....I got a samsung sf510 notebook for 200 because it was discontinued and a floor item...this sh*t plays everything on max settings and will be good for gaming for years
If i was into pc gaming like that I'd probably build my own or have my bro do it for me (he mostly built his) truth be told though there's just not enough games on the pc that could make me miss out on the stuff that comes to consoles I need my gears and uncharted's and since I own both major consoles I simply couldn't afford to pc game aswell.

I am curious to see crysis ran on max settings though i hear its quite the site
 6 years ago '07        #60
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
When you build your computer.......Just shop around...I mean....you can get a Good motherboard and a 2500K from microcenter for a GOOD price....The thing that will cost the most is your video card.....but you can end up with alot of rebates and getting money back....I bought all my sh*t on sale and with rebates and ended up with like $150 coming to me...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy