Cris Carter says TO isn't a top 10 WR all-time

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 palogee said:
TO did his thing with only 2 seasons(Well one anyways) with a RESPECTABLE QB(McNabb).

Steve Young was pretty much done in TO's early days. The rest were bums. And if you are going to say Tony Homo, he hasn't done sh*t great since TO left. Neither has McNabb.

Carter just getting his Uncle Tom on...
Steve young wasnt "done" until his last snap
 6 years ago '05        #82
hanis 
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1 1
 Lil Jay 05 said:
1. Rice
2. T.O.
3. Torry Holt

Randy Moss is the most overrated WR. If he is not getting the ball deep he is really useless.
so he was useless the year he caught 111 balls and 1600 yard and 17 touchdowns on the vikes right? because you can catch 111 balls only going deep? for real?

Career Numbers

Cris Carter - 234 gams played, 1101 catches, 13899 yards, 130 td's
TO - 219 games played, 1078 catches, 15934 yards, 153 td's
Randy - 202 games played, 954 catches, 14858 yards, 153 td's (and that includes last year where he did nothing at all all season)

you know damn well Cris Carter thinks of himself as a top 10 all time WR, and based on the amount of games he played id say he is clearly number 3 out of the group of him, randy, TO, so what the fu*k is he talking about? really?

he won't, but randy should go down as the second best ever to jerry, who nobody could ever touch, maybe if he didn't do the mooning in green bay, or the "straight cash home" soundbite, or say he loved to smoke weed when he was oakland, things would be different
 6 years ago '08        #83
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
wtf ever he might make top 5
 6 years ago '09        #84
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,435 | Props total: 12370 12370
 hanis said:
so he was useless the year he caught 111 balls and 1600 yard and 17 touchdowns on the vikes right? because you can catch 111 balls only going deep? for real?

Career Numbers

Randy - 202 games played, 954 catches, 14858 yards, 153 td's (and that includes last year where he did nothing at all all season)

you know damn well Cris Carter thinks of himself as a top 10 all time WR, and based on the amount of games he played id say he is clearly number 3 out of the group of him, randy, TO, so what the fu*k is he talking about? really?

he won't, but randy should go down as the second best ever to jerry, who nobody could ever touch, maybe if he didn't do the mooning in green bay, or the "straight cash home" soundbite, or say he loved to smoke weed when he was oakland, things would be different
If TO never played again and Moss got one more season in maybe even two, do you think he would catch or pass TO's numbers except for the TDs?

Also, since you said Moss didnt do much last year. Well, TO had a season where he broke his leg, a season he was sent home for 10 games didnt play much his rookie year and had that season in Buffalo. Just imagine where his numbers would be if not for that since you are giving Randy excuses. Oh, don't forget the season TO played with the broken hand because he didnt want to let Cowboys fans down.

I like both guys but its crazy how people will throw out crazy sh*t just to discredit a guy instead of just giving both guys their props and letting the games do the talking.
 6 years ago '11        #85
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
it's because Randy is hip hop's favorite receiver...a fast mothafu*ka who smokes weed and still balls out of control, pays straight cash on his sh*t, and just acts like he don't give a fu*k. besides being a fu*k-up of a teammate, T.O been relatively domesticated. I've always thought T.O was better, even though Moss is the best deep threat to play the game.
 06-27-2011, 11:23 PM         #86
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at ppl saying Moss >>> T.O.

Better route runner: T.O.
More physical: T.O.
Better Teammate: T.O.

You ppl are fools just like Chris Carter, he just mad because T.O.'s better than him

Rice
T.O.
Moss
Carter
Brown
 06-27-2011, 11:33 PM         #87
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you don't have Michael Irvin in your top 5, you're an idiot.
 6 years ago '04        #88
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1186 1186
I got a question

1 minute left in the game and it 4th and 7. Your inside your opponents 10 yard line and your team is down by 4 points.
Who you going to throw the ball to?
A. Carter
B. Moss
C. Owens
 6 years ago '04        #89
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 T_Buck said:
Lynn Swann? The dude that shouldn't even be in the Hall of Fame with his pitiful a.ss stats? Yeah, I've heard of him.

Another case of voters putting WAY too much stock into Super Bowl wins.

Where are you from and how old are you? Learn your history n*gga. You sound like some young buck with this "Check my stats" attitude. Lebron James a.ss n*ggas these days.

Lynn Swann was a beast in his day. He played in a RUN offense with a very mediocre QB during a time when WRs weren't featured.

Swann and Stallworth were GIANTS for their era, and THEY PLAYED LIKE A TEAM.

STEELERS OWNED in the 70s
 6 years ago '09        #90
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,435 | Props total: 12370 12370
 texasplayboy_23 said:
If you don't have Michael Irvin in your top 5, you're an idiot.
Or people with their own opinion and not a Cowboys fan.

I'll admit Irvin was damn good but he wasnt better than Carter, Brown, Bruce or Holt in my opinion. I'm not sure I put him over Art Monk, James Lofton or Andre Reed either, maybe even but not above.

I respect your opinion though.
 6 years ago '07        #91
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Magnificent Phoenix said:

Where are you from and how old are you? Learn your history n*gga. You sound like some young buck with this "Check my stats" attitude. Lebron James a.ss n*ggas these days.

Lynn Swann was a beast in his day. He played in a RUN offense with a very mediocre QB during a time when WRs weren't featured.

Swann was good but please no Lebron James references in an NFL thread .
 06-27-2011, 11:48 PM         #92
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hanis said:

Career Numbers

lol T.O. has those numbers while playing alongside the greatest ever until 2001(5 yrs in his career) got suspended for over half a season (where he was dwarfing his previous season's numbers), got banished to Buffalo a season and yet made the most of it(or at least more than what was expected by going there).
 6 years ago '10        #93
Abose 3 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 58 58
Cris Carter is a fool for this one...just think if T.O. didn't have as many drops as he had in career, how many more TDs and yards and receptions he would have.
 06-28-2011, 12:14 AM         #94
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Abose 3 said:
Cris Carter is a fool for this one...just think if T.O. didn't have as many drops as he had in career, how many more TDs and yards and receptions he would have.
shut the fu*k up with the dropped passes bullsh*t when you see as many balls as he does you don't pull everything in. Let's count against him the balls he goes after that others would let go or not even be talented enough to have had an opportunity at. He's easily the hardest working WR in the league, and least scared. fu*k your dropped balls stat. Besides if he was as awful at catching passes as people elude to how could he be top 5 all time???
 6 years ago '04        #95
T_Buck 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
 Magnificent Phoenix said:

The fu*k does "THEY PLAYED LIKE A TEAM" have to do with an individual honor? Lynn Swann was an overrated receiver on a team filled with overrated offensive players. Super Bowl wins should have absolutely NO effect on someone's Hall of Fame candidacy. You telling me if this dude didn't win four Super Bowls, primarily because of a ridiculous defense, he'd still be inducted into the HoF? Of course not.

Swann wasn't even a top 10 WR of his time.

Harold Jackson
Steve Largent
Don Maynard
John Stallworth
Lance Alworth
Raymond Barry
Paul Warfield
Harold Carmichael
Bob Hayes
Drew Pearson
Cliff Branch
Tony Hill
Stanley Morgan
Fred Biletnikoff

All receivers that played around that time period, all receivers that put up FAR better numbers. If I were to really look into it, I could probably find 10 more.

Dude was basically the equivalent of someone like John Taylor for the 49ers. That's not a bad thing, John Taylor was an extremely solid WR, just like Swann, but neither are worthy of the HoF.
 6 years ago '05        #96
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,404 | Props total: 679 679
 dmunson318 said:
t.o played the middle to moss didn't there goes that debate!
:agreement6: T.O. is top 5 and Moss is right under T.O. imo
 6 years ago '04        #97
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,553 | Props total: 2661 2661
definitely top 5-7
n*gga cant be higher than that.
n*gga got butterfingers
 6 years ago '05        #98
bayryda 
space
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 38 38
Swan was the like the highlight guy he make a spectacular catch but the man was really Stallworth though.

T.O>>>Moss

Moss is a Streak,Slant,Screen guy as T.O can ran all the routes. Now nobody may not have ever been as feared as Moss on going deep but once that taken away he is out of his game and it over for the guy. Plus you can find tons of plays were he doesn't even move off the line his run blocking is a joke, and just for the fact he said he plays when he wants to just proves he lazy and all about himself.

T.O it will be hard to find plays he takes off now he may moan and complain about not getting the ball but he always goes hard. He also blocks for his running backs just more of a complete player then Moss is.

1.Jerry Rice
2.Mike Irvin
3.T.O
4.Sterling Sharpe
5.Chris Carter
6.Tim Brown
7.John Stallworth
8.Randy Moss
9.Fred Belitnikoff
10.Art Monk
 6 years ago '10        #99
Abose 3 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 58 58
 ai3theanswer said:
shut the fu*k up with the dropped passes bullsh*t when you see as many balls as he does you don't pull everything in. Let's count against him the balls he goes after that others would let go or not even be talented enough to have had an opportunity at. He's easily the hardest working WR in the league, and least scared. fu*k your dropped balls stat. Besides if he was as awful at catching passes as people elude to how could he be top 5 all time???
the point i was tryna make is that T.O. is in the top 5 even tho he has all of those dropped passes and that Cris Carter is being foolish with his remarks ...I think you misunderstood my post..oh well..
 6 years ago '04        #100
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 408 408
 stogz said:
I'm gonna need the names of these 10 WRs that are better than T.O.

Me Too Nigguhs..........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago