Kreayshawn responds to JelzMuch diss

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2011, 07:06 PM         #141
TXChainsaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jelz aint gonna fu*k nan one of u corny a.ss boys... so stop trying
 06-27-2011, 07:10 PM         #142
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TXChainsaw said:
jelz aint gonna fu*k nan one of u corny a.ss boys... so stop trying
I'm sure none of those pr0n stars you've masturbated to have actually fu*ked you.
 6 years ago '09        #143
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
man california is so fu*kin lame. so cal, nor cal LAME AS fu*k

all your fake a.ss chris brown dancers, devil worshippers and gangsta white kids f!ghtin on twitter like a bunch of fu*king idiots

fu*kin nuke that state

retards
 6 years ago '05        #144
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
beeing 12 years youngers, Id be caking I use to rap off beat like a true basehead.
 6 years ago '08        #145
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17244 17244
 YoungFly said:
HEY JELZ! tell SHAWN to keep it on wax! a physical altercation aint helpin no one. but you got weight on that built of string cheesy gucci gucci lip syncing emcee. get in the boxing ring, or 1 on 1. She knows she can't jump you, or have anyone jump you because that will destroy her career with the quickness. Keep it on wax!

What is stopping a Kshawn FAN from slapping Jelz when she least expects it?, catch her outside of Mcdonalds or while in the toilet?. I wouldn't expect Kshawn to do anything....again
V-nasty maybe but the fans....think about that factor. A fan who probably seen Jelz before can get it poppin, look out Jelz if anything keep Victor around at all times and use that mega head for protection.
 6 years ago '05        #146
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
 YoungFly said:
no, you no face having online posting acting tough gif using funny pic finding people on BX are acting like bi*ches right now. Your instigating a f!ght between a group of white females trying HARD as ever to be down with the black race, trying so hard they lost they selves a long time ago, jail time, robbery's, and the n-word. now all they doing is chasing the black-cool. Jelz, i dont know who she is, but from the looks of it is only trying to have fun with based music, go to school, and do her thing without the extra exploitation.

Jelz trying to have fun? but her only track is going at girls who tote guns in they pics, then twittering something along the lines of "bi*ch Im Trying to Ruin your record Deal".

All that while rapping and dancing off beat.
 06-27-2011, 07:19 PM         #147
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Dre said:
Jelz is clearly part white. She is mad stiff, and has a long back.

Y'all virgins on here gassing her.
dead @ long back
 6 years ago '08        #148
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 YoungFly said:
no, you no face having online posting acting tough gif using funny pic finding people on BX are acting like bi*ches right now. You're instigating a f!ght between a group of white females trying HARD as ever to be down with the black race, trying so hard they lost they selves a long time ago, jail time, robbery's, and the n-word. now all they doing is chasing the black-cool. Jelz, i dont know who she is, but from the looks of it is only trying to have fun with based music, go to school, and do her thing without the extra exploitation.
and Jelz just gave them a reason(video diss) to put it all on display, you read that part there? well that's the big part of this situation.
 6 years ago '05        #149
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
 YoungFly said:
if you guys think im simpin your mis informed, i just dont want to see andres girl get made an example out of all because a group of posers are trying hard as possible to be hard.

Jelz is ugly my friends, i could give a damn. i'd still fu*k, because i've fu*ked fatter and uglier. but simping online on a forum full of people ready to attack me, get real, i go to facebook for that.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #150
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
 karr153 said:
at a white girl calling a white girl stiff.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #151
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 YARKONE said:

Jelz trying to have fun? but her only track is going at girls who tote guns in they pics, then twittering something along the lines of "bi*ch Im Trying to Ruin your record Deal".

All that while rapping and dancing off beat.

damn she said all that?

I am sure if you're on Kshawn's shoes that might as well say

"I am trying to ruin your fu*king life"

what do you expect the reply to be?
 6 years ago '05        #152
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
 The N said:
damn she said all that?

I am sure if you're on Kshawn's shoes that might as well say

"I am trying to ruin your fu*king life"

what do you expect the reply to be?

[pic - click to view]

If 50 taught me well, in between the lines its excatly what shes saying.
 6 years ago '09        #153
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 725 725
 Andrefrbk said:
Time out...

She aint my girl, im tired of niccas putting this shiit on me. I wasnt in this alone. Blame it on victor. Thats his girl.

Im innocent.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #154
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Y2Dre said:
Odd future thought the same sh1t about CB- then niccas ran up on him. Not every one is gonna take a "fucc you" as lightly as you do.

Protect your neck. They maybe white but they're all from the hood. Where name calling and calling ppl out doesn't go over so lightly.

You're black so i hope nothing happens to you, but if it does you brought it on yourself.

First off that aint her

Secondly, even if it was, who the fu*k cares bro...sounding kinda simpy over there

6 years ago '05        #155
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
 YoungFly said:
lets be real, no one wants to see kreyshawn do well when we got big krits and kendrick lamars and j coles. she's tellin her good luck because anybody can do what kreshawn is doing, anybody (even jelz) can get a video on wshh. krey mad jelz getting spot light with a diss video, im sure anyone could make a krey diss video and get on wshh now, jelz opened the flood gates. you know how wshh is, they will have another video up with a title that says "AND ANOTHER RAPPER DISSES KREYSHAWN"
stfu, Why u bringing Big Krits and J cole into this, they big boys, they can handle they sh*t, Krey dropped Gucci Gucci and got a record Deal off her buzz, If another rappers disses Kreayshwan and he/she can at least rap on beat, well cool with me, she gonna have to rap her way trough and have us knowing she can hang.

But if this lil Jelz girl have her a.ss handed to her, well maybee the next lil b fan might think twice about rappin off beat.
 6 years ago '05        #156
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 YARKONE said:
stfu, Why u bringing Big Krits and J cole into this, they big boys, they can handle they sh*t, Krey dropped Gucci Gucci and got a record Deal off her buzz, If another rappers disses Kreayshwan and he/she can at least rap on beat, well cool with me, she gonna have to rap her way trough and have us knowing she can hang.

But if this lil Jelz girl have her a.ss handed to her, well maybee the next lil b fan might think twice about rappin off beat.
 06-27-2011, 07:44 PM         #157
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Luca Brasi said:
wait jelz much joined boxden.........nud3s are in order
 06-27-2011, 07:46 PM         #158
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on another note man aint nuttin bout to happen to this girl, she gon get into a lil squabble and she either gon win or lose....get to the crib and thatll be that

iono why yall n*ggas boostin junk like them 3 lil white girls hold weight like they griselda blanco or somethin
 06-27-2011, 07:50 PM         #159
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungFly said:
i can see a price on kreyshawn head, she gon end up behind the laundrymat with suga free and sheila.
 6 years ago '09        #160
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1224 1224

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Just a thought...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy