Kreayshawn responds to JelzMuch diss

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
JelzMuch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$70 | Props total: 13 13
 Y2Dre said:
According to credible bay area rappers all 3 of them in WGM have respect in Oakland and the bay. The song just dropped and kreayshawn already had ppl waiting near Berkley to see her. Sh1t could get very real for this jelz b1tch considering this is the perfect opportunity to show how "real" they are after they been getting called fake all this time.
 6 years ago '10        #122
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
Black Man Screamed, "SWIM JELZ SHARKS!" *Ghostface voice*

6 years ago '10        #123
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 JelzMuch said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #124
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15989 15989
she really wants to ruin her career right...on twitter snitchin on herself..and these artist maybe they have respect for her..but Im wonderin if they just doin the normal co-signs that come with todays music.. like they tryin to get a buzz off they co-sign
 6 years ago '08        #125
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17033 17033
Jelz, if anybody coming for is V-nasty, she seems to be the wild psycho of the group
 6 years ago '05        #126
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 JelzMuch said:
All the males in your familly gonna have they Kuffi's smacked.

06-27-2011, 06:44 PM         #127
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but so where's the link of "credible bay area rappers" co-signing that she served fiends by the golden gate and rolled with the shotty in the trunk?

maybe it is true, but where's the proof of them saying it?
 06-27-2011, 06:47 PM         #128
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Kreayshawn REALLY doesn't want war with lil B fans. I will use frequent flier miles to fly to Oakland and sack that bi*ch (and convert little debbie to a basedhead ).

But I guess what I'm trying to say is if you're that quick to respond how successful are you, really? This bi*ch responded within about 5 minutes of the sh*t being on Worldstar

Kreayshawn, stop it right there. Basedheads, pretty bi*ches, bi*ch mob and lil b fans all around the world will pull your card and keep your pale a.ss in Oakland performing inside backyard inflatable jumpers at kids birthday parties and strip clubs for the rest of your short career.

Jelz is a real ride or die bi*ch. I could only have emotions for a girl who lived a based lifestyle like her

+ Jelz is much cuter than little Debbie..
I will tell you one thing. I had a long conversation about this with a good friend of mine out in Berkeley who chills with a lot of connected people in the Bay and she had a unique perspective.

Jelz Much might play hip hop, but people in the hood actually like and support Kreayshawn. Kreayshawn actually runs with shooters in Oakland, doesn't matter who her audience is or who shows up to her shows. Race politics aside, I have a feeling more people will back up Kreayshawn in the Bay area than they would back up Lil B'. I'm not talking out my a.ss, I'm not trolling, that's *real*.

So y'all can keep talking about sacking Kreayshawn or whatever. Jelz Much is about as based as Rush Limbaugh. She only dissed Kreayshawn to get her name out there.

Both have an Ice Cube's chance in hell of making it, but at least people like and support Kreayshawn.
 6 years ago '08        #129
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17033 17033
 YARKONE said:
please stfu, before Bx posts your SIN # and Head Dimension.

6 years ago '09        #130
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719
 The N said:
Jelz, if anybody coming for is V-nasty, she seems to be the wild psycho of the group
and they gonna lock her crackhead a.ss right the fu*k back up
 6 years ago '05        #131
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
In the same interview, F.A.B. went on to say that White Girl Mob's V-nasty, who has received the bulk of the criticism, has street credibility.

"Believe it or not, V-nasty is mobbing harder than you n*ggas that's mad at her saying the word 'n*gga.' V-nasty is really mobbing. That's like little sis. She just got out of jail for a robbery, dog. That's public information, dog. She's not playing, dog. That's really what she do."

He finished off by saying that the group deserves a break from the "hating," and added that they are "real Oakland" representatives.

"It's real Oakland. Y'all need to really need to chill out...Stop hating."

6 years ago '10        #132
phoketztight1 
space
space
$213 | Props total: 1 1
:wtf:
 06-27-2011, 06:49 PM         #133
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Dre said:
According to credible bay area rappers all 3 of them in WGM have respect in Oakland and the bay. The song just dropped and kreayshawn already had ppl waiting near Berkley to see her. Sh1t could get very real for this jelz b1tch considering this is the perfect opportunity to show how "real" they are after they been getting called fake all this time.
i believe this. I thought it was all jokes until I started talking to people. Like it or not, this is what's up.
 6 years ago '05        #134
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #135
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,643 | Props total: 2647 2647
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Jelz is hood as fu*k
Her name ring bells in Martha's Vineyard
 06-27-2011, 06:57 PM         #136
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People Viewing This Topic: 54 (36 members and 18 guests)

Dangerously, psq86, Suavebeatz, s1eepyboy, andremackassi, FaYg0_MI, #1TEXASBOY, dr0xx, JelzMuch, jplaydadon, Barcode, The N, qutaboi225, poeknock, HenryTheMenace, Vincent_Chase, joblakthe1, BaseHeadCC, Y2Dre, rek0nize, TheGameNWA, sho 2010, Nolia2g7, Rhodester757, xplicit_03, AfricanBUNB, coolio, CHILL24, gm0ney, wcb1084, PLAN_B, mr blaze

06-27-2011, 07:01 PM         #137
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hip-hop dead, but s3x is still alive.
 6 years ago '05        #138
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
 Dangerously said:
People Viewing This Topic: 54 (36 members and 18 guests)

*Forrest Gump Voice* I Love You Debbie *Forrest Gump Voice*

6 years ago '05        #139
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
 YoungFly said:
HEY JELZ! tell SHAWN to keep it on wax! a physical altercation aint helpin no one. but you got weight on that built of string cheesy gucci gucci lip syncing emcee. get in the boxing ring, or 1 on 1. She knows she can't jump you, or have anyone jump you because that will destroy her career with the quickness. Keep it on wax!
You acting like a lil bi*ch right now... all like:

[pic - click to view]

06-27-2011, 07:05 PM         #140
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungFly said:
HEY JELZ! tell SHAWN to keep it on wax! a physical altercation aint helpin no one. but you got weight on that built of string cheesy gucci gucci lip syncing emcee. get in the boxing ring, or 1 on 1. She knows she can't jump you, or have anyone jump you because that will destroy her career with the quickness. Keep it on wax!
Stop actin thirsty...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy