Brandon Knight to Push Rip Hamilton Out of Detroit?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
78 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #121
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Veno da Don said:
Nate. Can you holler at the Russian and get us Outlaw and that 1st rounder

Minimafia we don't need leverage at the end of the day Rip don't run sh*t, we can eat that contract this year, play him to get his value up or sit him. We in a rebuild mode if Rip gonna be a bi*ch and not cooperate we still a few year away anyway and there are 0 free agents we need to sign this year with such a weak class.

Its only two years left on his deal plus this season may only be half a season due to the lockout and they are supposed to be putting a new clause in the CBA in which you can buyout one bad contract without a cap hit so we are good.

I'm not with that buyout sh*t AT ALL! I will be furious if Joe D gives in to Rip and just pays him 10mill to leave that would be the worse option of all!

Your point is taken though the Bulls can't afford Rip I understand that props to you.
You just don't get it. We would be stupid to trade away someone like Noah, Deng, Gibson, or someone valuable for a player in his mid 30's with a sh*tty contract. If we were stupid enough to do that and then he leaves after those last 2 years are up, then how are we gonna make up for that? That would make it seem as if we are trying to rebuild again and that would be stupid. Why trade away something that's been working for you when you can just add to it? All 3 of those players that I just mentioned are more valuable then Rip is right now. Makes no sense to give them up.

at you for saying that you would rather trade for Hamilton then pick up JR Smith from free agency.
 6 years ago '04        #122
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Well if you think J.R Smith is a better fit then rip or C. Lee I guess you just satisfied with making it to the playoffs. Rip is better, a better fit just a better ball player overall, his worse year is their best. I think you just haven't watched Rip play its not even close.

You want Wildman J.R chucking up 30 footers then go right ahead, and I thought the Bulls focal point was defense. J.R can't spell defense. You just going for the "s3xy pick" not the one who will help you get that ring. The Bulls aren't as close as you think. Miami will still be in the NBA next year so go right ahead and add another role/bench player and see if that works out. I doubt it.
How are we not close when we made it to the ECF with a brand new team and with Keith fu*king Bogans as our starting SG? All we need is a young, athletic shooter who can create his own shot and who can compliment Rose..and Rip is not one of our first options.
 6 years ago '07        #123
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20002 20002
exactly im sure rip would work out well, but if there is no buyout then we got better options.
 6 years ago '04        #124
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 minimafia_aj said:
well i should of said, JR only coming here if A. He cuts down the dumb sh*t and B. Buys into his system, which if he didn't then they wouldn't sign him. so him coming here I would a.ssume they already had a sit down. Bulls are closer then you think. all we need is a competent 2guard who can create shots
I think yall need a vet STARTING 2 guard preferably with deep playoff experience (I.e what the Mavs have with J.Kidd) then yall would be my favs to win it out the East.

Sure J.R may gave you a better chance... He is an upgrade over what you have now in some ways, but is he really a proven mature (on the court) option for you guys come the ECF or will Bogans still be starting around that time next year

Why do yall need what you already have now another Role/Bench player at the 2? Granted he give you more on OFFENSE he is a liability on DEFENSE a major downgrade on DEFENSE
compared to Bogans or Brewer.

I'm under the belief that the Chicago Bulls are on Veteran Starting 2 away from the CHAMPIONSHIP. Not just one more Role guy away from the ring.

Just my opinion though.

Last edited by Veno da Don; 06-30-2011 at 05:52 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #125
space
space
And do the damn bulls have cap space or not? I'm confused here so yall won't get Rip because yall can't afford him but yall do have money to sign Jr Smith(long term). But yall Don't have money to replace Taj with a quality big? And everybody with the exception of Deng, Noah, Boozer have minimum contracts...

Like I said I don't know yall fiscal situation but yall making every other option beside Jr. Or C. Lee sound impossible, like its as simple as Jr or C. Lee and you getting that ring.

Or you looking at it like you trying to win one down the line. When you close. Do what will give you the best chance of getting ring them next two years possibly get that Starting All-Star vet CHAMPION not this knucklehead kid who may or may not be. And Taj is nice and all but come on the n*gga is a DAMN role player energy guy without them crazy dunks in the playoffs wouldn't nobody be checking for Taj fareal.

And KnowuGhetto when you talk like after them two years you back to square one, guess what you got homie CAP SPACE them you go swoop another All-Star caliber player! GM sh*t!
 6 years ago '04        #126
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
And do the damn bulls have cap space or not? I'm confused here so yall won't get Rip because yall can't afford him but yall do have money to sign Jr Smith(long term). But yall Don't have money to replace Taj with a quality big? And everybody with the exception of Deng, Noah, Boozer have minimum contracts...

Like I said I don't know yall fiscal situation but yall making every other option beside Jr. Or C. Lee sound impossible, like its as simple as Jr or C. Lee and you getting that ring.

Or you looking at it like you trying to win one down the line. When you close. Do what will give you the best chance of getting ring them next two years possibly get that Starting All-Star vet CHAMPION not this knucklehead kid who may or may not be. And Taj is nice and all but come on the n*gga is a DAMN role player energy guy without them crazy dunks in the playoffs wouldn't nobody be checking for Taj fareal.

And KnowuGhetto when you talk like after them two years you back to square one, guess what you got homie CAP SPACE them you go swoop another All-Star caliber player! GM sh*t!
I'm saying that we would be taking steps backwards if we made that trade. We made the ECF with the team that we have. We are not trying to get into a similar situation that Orlando went through a couple of years ago....I'm talking about when Orlando had made the Finals, then traded away 2 of their key players (Rafer Alston and Courtney Lee) that helped Orlando make it to the Finals for Vince Carter...We all saw what happened with that.

And there's no guarantee that there will be any All-Star caliber players available for free agency if we did that.
 6 years ago '04        #127
space
space
 knowughetto said:
I'm saying that we would be taking steps backwards if we made that trade. We made the ECF with the team that we have. We are not trying to get into a similar situation that Orlando went through a couple of years ago....I'm talking about when Orlando had made the Finals, then traded away 2 of their key players (Rafer Alston and Courtney Lee) that helped Orlando make it to the Finals for Vince Carter...We all saw what happened with that.

And there's no guarantee that there will be any All-Star caliber players available for free agency if we did that.
I feel where your coming from. I guess its just a difference in prospective you're more conservative then I am, with these teams stacking their lineups I think the Bulls would be better suited to compete if they make a few bold moves its a good chance they won't win 60 next season but what do I know.

And as a fan we gravitate towards our hard working glue guys especially when they are young and athletic like Taj.

I would definitely go with C. Lee though over Jr I think he will fit better for you guys, sh*t Boozer is enough of a headache adding another wild type of player may ruin their chemistry.

I think the bulls should have taken a guy in the draft that could help them this year too, they kinda forfeited their pick with that Euro.

But we shall see, props to your sir.
 06-30-2011, 09:00 AM         #128
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is rips contract untradeable?
The n*gga makes 12 million this year and the year after that isn't guaranteed.....

Courtney lee won't put the bulls over the top,its cute to think that. J.R smith would be a good fit skill set wise but the dude is batsh*t crazy,but i'd take that risk.With that being said,i don't think the bulls should do something like Trade Noah for Rip,that'd be foolish.Rip would be a perfect fit because he doesn't need the ball to be effective

Last edited by Trill Clinton; 06-30-2011 at 09:05 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #129
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
My boy RIP had his fun with us,its time for him to go somewhere else
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy