Brandon Knight to Push Rip Hamilton Out of Detroit?

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Veno da Don said:
Why would the Pistons cash Rip out to not play for the team is the real question. We are not in a position to be paying dudes who are not on the roster that's hussling backwards, to make a division foe better? fu*k outta here Chicago if yall want cause lord knows yall NEED A RICHARD HAMILTON yall gonna have to up one of yall prospects. If not the Pistons will have a new coach and system next year therefore Rip can try to start over here and teach our young core.

We not bout to become the T-Wolves. Deliver yall a championship piece for nothing, that's what yall don't seem to understand. Why buy Rip out? Because he has an attitude problem and hated a coach who ended up fired? Don't think so. Rip is capable of 18-20 still we could use that, I'm a fan the rebuild but the right way not just cashing players out. How does that help the Pistons?

And all that no Defense sh*t yall just haven't watched Pistons basketball if yall think that, Rip been plays solid defense trust me been under the scope.

Chicago I will tell you this yall not getting Rip for no damn Vet minimum yall can get outta here with those pipe dreams. You think he would accept the vet min? Yall do know he has turned down buyouts and trades already right. You want production you gotta pay! Typical Bulls Bullsh*t being cheap just like yall ownership
Props homie.. i don't even gotta post nothing because you covering everything thats on my mind in this situation...

at people underestimating Rip .. i would LOVE to have him on the Nets.. he is still capable of 14-18ppg and at him not playing defense.. thats insane.. back in his days he was playing defense on Kobe and playing it damn good too..
 6 years ago '08        #102
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
rip's defense >>>> tayshaun's since 05
 6 years ago '04        #103
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
 Dee Grande said:
rip's defense >>>> tayshaun's since 05

Nope my n*gga @ least 06 ..
 6 years ago '04        #104
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
send ben gordon to miami and let him be our starting PG

f*ck you n.iggas
 6 years ago '08        #105
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Hardkore said:
send ben gordon to miami and let him be our starting PG

f*ck you n.iggas
that'd be hilarious
 6 years ago '04        #106
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 iCON-8 said:
Props homie.. i don't even gotta post nothing because you covering everything thats on my mind in this situation...

at people underestimating Rip .. i would LOVE to have him on the Nets.. he is still capable of 14-18ppg and at him not playing defense.. thats insane.. back in his days he was playing defense on Kobe and playing it damn good too..
Props to you sir.

Let me use your Nets for example I know your big on Kris Humphreys as am I since his dominate year in the Big Ten a while back. But lets say the nets feel as if they are close to a nice run and they could sign and trade Hump would that be unreasonable to swap him for Rip?
hypothetical .

This is more farfetched then the Bulls getting him I'm just saying Rip is valuable so we can just give him away or just pay him off

I see Rip having 4 to 5 more productive years left he has been the most fit and one of the hardest workers in the league for years with no MAJOR injuries.
 6 years ago '07        #107
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19849 19849
 Veno da Don said:
Its not like he was out last year due to injury. J. Kidd is 39 did he help Dallas get over the top to win their championship? I would say yes.

If your a bulls fan and you wanna roll with Keith Bogans and Ronnie Brewer fine, lets see how that works out for you wait we already know its gonna be all on D. Rose once again.

The issue your are having is you don't understand VALUE theres no doubt about it he can help a contender get over the top, but you want us to just give him to you. A first round pick for a team who will have one of the best records in the league is not a huge deal and Taj averages what 8ppg 6boards (Off the top of my head).

You acting like the Pistons would be fleecing the Bulls, Bulls need a piece the Pistons have that piece if they are serious about winning they have to give up something we can use, or like i said Rip will just play out his contract or sit on the bench and cry we could care less but we MUST get something in return or Joe D is failing as a GM. Don't undervalue Rip bro he is more then ready to contribute to a championship level team just not a team in turmoil like the Stones.
thats all well and good, but the point is Rips contract is untradeable with his attitude, he still prob does have something left but for what we would have to give up hes not worth it. we can get a SG cheaper without having to give up one of our strengths which is front court depth. bulls need an SG but that spot will be better filled via free agency not trading a young and upcoming player in Taj for a 34 year old guy who has a bad attitude. now if rip is bought out then the bulls should make a run, but in a trade? not happening and I can guarantee the bulls front office feels the same way. and dont get it twisted, i think Rip would help us but the cost is just too high for him. and All bulls fans know he could help its just the price tag.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 06-29-2011 at 04:28 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #108
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Props to you sir.

Let me use your Nets for example I know your big on Kris Humphreys as am I since his dominate year in the Big Ten a while back. But lets say the nets feel as if they are close to a nice run and they could sign and trade Hump would that be unreasonable to swap him for Rip?
hypothetical .

This is more farfetched then the Bulls getting him I'm just saying Rip is valuable so we can just give him away or just pay him off

I see Rip having 4 to 5 more productive years left he has been the most fit and one of the hardest workers in the league for years with no MAJOR injuries.
@ the nets Trading Hump for rip. thats hilarious.

Veno da Don said:
Why would the Pistons cash Rip out to not play for the team is the real question. We are not in a position to be paying dudes who are not on the roster that's hussling backwards, to make a division foe better? fu*k outta here Chicago if yall want cause lord knows yall NEED A RICHARD HAMILTON yall gonna have to up one of yall prospects. If not the Pistons will have a new coach and system next year therefore Rip can try to start over here and teach our young core.

We not bout to become the T-Wolves. Deliver yall a championship piece for nothing, that's what yall don't seem to understand. Why buy Rip out? Because he has an attitude problem and hated a coach who ended up fired? Don't think so. Rip is capable of 18-20 still we could use that, I'm a fan the rebuild but the right way not just cashing players out. How does that help the Pistons?

And all that no Defense sh*t yall just haven't watched Pistons basketball if yall think that, Rip been plays solid defense trust me been under the scope.

Chicago I will tell you this yall not getting Rip for no damn Vet minimum yall can get outta here with those pipe dreams. You think he would accept the vet min? Yall do know he has turned down buyouts and trades already right. You want production you gotta pay! Typical Bulls Bullsh*t being cheap just like yall ownership

we want production and we will get it for a lot less than $12 million per year to a guy who is gonna be 34 next year. We will see who is worst shape if we dont get Rip. he will continue to sit on the bench with a poor attitude and ruin dynamics on your team. we'd have to give up deng, noah or boozer in order for the salaries to match and that def isn't happening. His money and attitude coming off the team would be way more of a help than any pipe dream trade you think someone is gonna offer for rip.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 06-29-2011 at 04:37 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #109
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 minimafia_aj said:
@ the nets Trading Hump for rip. thats hilarious.

[/B]

we want production and we will get it for a lot less than $12 million per year to a guy who is gonna be 34 next year. We will see who is worst shape if we dont get Rip. he will continue to sit on the bench with a poor attitude and ruin dynamics on your team. we'd have to give up deng, noah or boozer in order for the salaries to match and that def isn't happening. His money and attitude coming off the team would be way more of a help than any pipe dream trade you think someone is gonna offer for rip.
Exactly. I don't know why its so difficult for them to understand that we are not gonna trade for his contract..And just like you said, we would have to match contracts. So why would we be that stupid to gut some of our team for a player who's going towards his mid 30's to only keep for a year or two? We know that Rip would be a good fit for our team, but its about his contract. Plus, he wouldn't even be considered as one of our first options in search of a SG.

And why would the Nets be that stupid to trade Humphries for Rip, when they can develop Marshon Brooks at the 2 guard position?

Last edited by knowughetto; 06-29-2011 at 05:35 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #110
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
thats all well and good, but the point is Rips contract is untradeable with his attitude, he still prob does have something left but for what we would have to give up hes not worth it. we can get a SG cheaper without having to give up one of our strengths which is front court depth. bulls need an SG but that spot will be better filled via free agency not trading a young and upcoming player in Taj for a 34 year old guy who has a bad attitude. now if rip is bought out then the bulls should make a run, but in a trade? not happening and I can guarantee the bulls front office feels the same way. and dont get it twisted, i think Rip would help us but the cost is just too high for him. and All bulls fans know he could help its just the price tag.
Name me a FA SG in with Rip's skill level with championship experience... Don't worry I'll wait. Not only is there not one out there but I will venture to say there is not one even close. Do yall want to win a championship or just get to Eastern Conference Finals? You gotta make power moves in this league to get you over the top. Yall still got Asik, Thomas. Noah, Boozer and a FA role playing big is more of a viable option then a starting SG in this FA class. The contract thing I will give you that but I know yall got a scrub or two making a few mill to even the deal out.

But you Bulls fans go ahead and rock with Bogans and Brew yall will end up in the same spot this time next year. D Rose deserves some help in the backcourt but fans and I guess management might not feel that way, I'm looking at the best option for yall. The Pistons are gonna prolly not be a playoff team regardless so it makes me no difference.

Though I am I fan of Courtney Lee who may be the best SG FA out there he is not a CHAMPIONSHIP piece. I know its been a long hard road Bulls fans but yall are actually contending again your either gonna do what it takes or not.
 6 years ago '04        #111
space
space
It was a hypothetical situation, just talking value for value. I know the Nets won't do that hence the hypothetical. I was saying that to say that's the type of player Joe D should want if Rip were to be traded.

Well I'm not sure of the Bulls fiscal situation if yall saying it would take Noah, Deng or Booz then definitely not. But if you can put together a package where Taj and Rip be the centerpieces and yall reject I think yall tripping.
 6 years ago '07        #112
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Name me a FA SG in with Rip's skill level with championship experience... Don't worry I'll wait. Not only is there not one out there but I will venture to say there is not one even close. Do yall want to win a championship or just get to Eastern Conference Finals? You gotta make power moves in this league to get you over the top. Yall still got Asik, Thomas. Noah, Boozer and a FA role playing big is more of a viable option then a starting SG in this FA class. The contract thing I will give you that but I know yall got a scrub or two making a few mill to even the deal out.

But you Bulls fans go ahead and rock with Bogans and Brew yall will end up in the same spot this time next year. D Rose deserves some help in the backcourt but fans and I guess management might not feel that way, I'm looking at the best option for yall. The Pistons are gonna prolly not be a playoff team regardless so it makes me no difference.

Though I am I fan of Courtney Lee who may be the best SG FA out there he is not a CHAMPIONSHIP piece. I know its been a long hard road Bulls fans but yall are actually contending again your either gonna do what it takes or not.
Bulls fans have been calling for Bogans head since the beginning of the year, and you are acting like Rip is some kind of God. he is making $12 million dollars this year, has played 50 games once in the past 3 years and is gonna be 34 years old. We don't need an all start 2 guard, someone like Courtney Lee will do us just fine. Look how far we got with bogans all we need is a SG who can hit open shots or create his own shot when needed. and you are over rating rip like crazy, acting like hes the missing piece. and we don't have "scrubs" making a few million. we would have to trade deng or someone with a large contract. Keeping Taj and signing a SG like JR or Courtney Lee>>> Trading one of our key pieces for an aging player with a sh*t contract. Bulls dont need to make a move for him their is plenty of other options. Only way we trading Taj and picks is for a player like Mayo, not 34 yr old rip hamilton. like ive said numerous times if Detroit buys him out, than i hope the bulls are the first to call. if not then he can stay rotting on detroits bench stunting growth of players and hopefully for detroits sake not getting in the head of the young guys.

Veno da Don said:
It was a hypothetical situation, just talking value for value. I know the Nets won't do that hence the hypothetical. I was saying that to say that's the type of player Joe D should want if Rip were to be traded.

Well I'm not sure of the Bulls fiscal situation if yall saying it would take Noah, Deng or Booz then definitely not. But if you can put together a package where Taj and Rip be the centerpieces and yall reject I think yall tripping.
you'll be lucky to get a 2nd round draft pick for Rip. Just cause hes ruined his own value and the Pistons didn't help. They need to play him and let him shine if they think they are getting anything in return let a lone a good young player and a draft pick.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 06-29-2011 at 06:11 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #113
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
Rip isn't strictly a 2 guard.. some of y'all obviously haven't watched him in the past and are just making judgements based on pretty much no knowledge on his game.. Hes 6'7" at that and can play the SF position easily.. We have Outlaw as a back up for him also so it would be a solid rotation there with Damion James..

I personally wouldn't trade Hump for Rip though, he's far too valuable to our teams morale and rebounding to trade him away.. He is a great motivator for us behind the scenes and works well with Lopez on court..

I actually would look at trading Morrow now that Marshon is on the team.. but the Pistons already have a SG logjam so there isn't much the Nets can do in terms of getting Rip unless the Pistons want to let him go for cheap.. Possibly Outlaw + picks.. i know it sounds garbage but it would be hard to get value for Rip unless he goes to a team that 'really' needs him like the Bulls..
 6 years ago '07        #114
space
space
 iCON-8 said:
Rip isn't strictly a 2 guard.. some of y'all obviously haven't watched him in the past and are just making judgements based on pretty much no knowledge on his game.. Hes 6'7" at that and can play the SF position easily.. We have Outlaw as a back up for him also so it would be a solid rotation there with Damion James..

I personally wouldn't trade Hump for Rip though, he's far too valuable to our teams morale and rebounding to trade him away.. He is a great motivator for us behind the scenes and works well with Lopez on court..

I actually would look at trading Morrow now that Marshon is on the team.. but the Pistons already have a SG logjam so there isn't much the Nets can do in terms of getting Rip unless the Pistons want to let him go for cheap.. Possibly Outlaw + picks.. i know it sounds garbage but it would be hard to get value for Rip unless he goes to a team that 'really' needs him like the Bulls..
problem is Pistons have 0 leverage, Rip's contract blows and is almost untradeable unless another bad contract is involved (for example like you put Travis Outlaws contract), also detroit has log jam with guards plus the bulls dont really have a bad contract that would be willing to part with for Rip. I like him a lot and think he would be a great piece but as it stands his contract is too rich.
 6 years ago '06        #115
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
problem is Pistons have 0 leverage, Rip's contract blows and is almost untradeable unless another bad contract is involved (for example like you put Travis Outlaws contract), also detroit has log jam with guards plus the bulls dont really have a bad contract that would be willing to part with for Rip. I like him a lot and think he would be a great piece but as it stands his contract is too rich.
Yeah Outlaw + a 1st round pick is an option im sure but it would be the Pistons choice to go through with it.. Maybe Outlaw would play decent in the pistons offense i doubt it though waste of 7 mil a season
 6 years ago '04        #116
space
space
Hey minimafia you do realize yall lost in the ECF not the Finals in a 7 game series. You know yall struggled mightily to score during stretches and relied on D. Rose for the majority of your offense. So with that said you want to add a 8ppg guy instead of 18? I can't feel you on that.

You are overrating the Bulls offense and underrating Rip as a contributor. He was still putting up 30s last season and playing on both end of the floor.

No he is not God but he is 5 times better the the FA market.

But you got a point with the money thing Rip IS overpaid but still valuable. Maybe C. Lee will flourish under This I think the kid has potential if that's who yall target. But at you criticizing Rip then wanting J.R Smith! Comon Man be forreal!
 6 years ago '07        #117
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Hey minimafia you do realize yall lost in the ECF not the Finals in a 7 game series. You know yall struggled mightily to score during stretches and relied on D. Rose for the majority of your offense. So with that said you want to add a 8ppg guy instead of 18? I can't feel you on that.

You are overrating the Bulls offense and underrating Rip as a contributor. He was still putting up 30s last season and playing on both end of the floor.

No he is not God but he is 5 times better the the FA market.

But you got a point with the money thing Rip IS overpaid but still valuable. Maybe C. Lee will flourish under This I think the kid has potential if that's who yall target. But at you criticizing Rip then wanting J.R Smith! Comon Man be forreal!
JR is Younger will come for less money and has a higher ceiling, i know we lost in the ECF and what rip has done in past years doesn't mean sh*t. I can't think of one team who will part with a valuable player and a draft pick for Rip, thats a pipe dream. And Lee avg 8 ppg cause he wasnt starting, he could def put up more if starting imo. and yeah Lee and Smith are both better options cause they will come cheaper are younger and wont cost us any picks/players.
 6 years ago '04        #118
space
space
Nate. Can you holler at the Russian and get us Outlaw and that 1st rounder

Minimafia we don't need leverage at the end of the day Rip don't run sh*t, we can eat that contract this year, play him to get his value up or sit him. We in a rebuild mode if Rip gonna be a bi*ch and not cooperate we still a few year away anyway and there are 0 free agents we need to sign this year with such a weak class.

Its only two years left on his deal plus this season may only be half a season due to the lockout and they are supposed to be putting a new clause in the CBA in which you can buyout one bad contract without a cap hit so we are good.

I'm not with that buyout sh*t AT ALL! I will be furious if Joe D gives in to Rip and just pays him 10mill to leave that would be the worse option of all!

Your point is taken though the Bulls can't afford Rip I understand that props to you.
 6 years ago '04        #119
space
space
Well if you think J.R Smith is a better fit then rip or C. Lee I guess you just satisfied with making it to the playoffs. Rip is better, a better fit just a better ball player overall, his worse year is their best. I think you just haven't watched Rip play its not even close.

You want Wildman J.R chucking up 30 footers then go right ahead, and I thought the Bulls focal point was defense. J.R can't spell defense. You just going for the "s3xy pick" not the one who will help you get that ring. The Bulls aren't as close as you think. Miami will still be in the NBA next year so go right ahead and add another role/bench player and see if that works out. I doubt it.
 6 years ago '07        #120
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Well if you think J.R Smith is a better fit then rip or C. Lee I guess you just satisfied with making it to the playoffs. Rip is better, a better fit just a better ball player overall, his worse year is their best. I think you just haven't watched Rip play its not even close.

You want Wildman J.R chucking up 30 footers then go right ahead, and I thought the Bulls focal point was defense. J.R can't spell defense. You just going for the "s3xy pick" not the one who will help you get that ring. The Bulls aren't as close as you think. Miami will still be in the NBA next year so go right ahead and add another role/bench player and see if that works out. I doubt it.
well i should of said, JR only coming here if A. He cuts down the dumb sh*t and B. Buys into his system, which if he didn't then they wouldn't sign him. so him coming here I would a.ssume they already had a sit down. Bulls are closer then you think. all we need is a competent 2guard who can create shots
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy