Brandon Knight to Push Rip Hamilton Out of Detroit?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
Detroit can't fully "start over" until Rip, Tayshaun, and Ben (Gordon) are gone... Dumars fu*ked up by trading Billups and not Rip when he went to get AI...
 6 years ago '06        #82
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
at the bandwagoners minus the piston fans that all of a sudden love B.Knight.. i was hyping this kid since pine crest..

He WILL be a star! .. he has the perfect mentality for the NBA.. he can fly under the radar and hurt you exactly how Chauncey Billups did.. He is a true talent and will be a great player for many years..

Congrats Detroit Pistons!

Now give us Rip for Travis Outlaw
 6 years ago '07        #83
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
 AirForce318 said:
Detroit can't fully "start over" until Rip, Tayshaun, and Ben (Gordon) are gone... Dumars fu*ked up by trading Billups and not Rip when he went to get AI...
exactly the best piece Det is gonna get in return for Rip is him not being on the team with his money off the books also. no one is gonna give up talent for rip. and thats his fault, his attitude is prob gonna turn people off for trading for him plus his contract.
 6 years ago '06        #84
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8660 8660
only way to get rid of rip is a buyout.

they need to get rid of Prince too.

dont know why they sign charlie v.

ben gordon soul is still in chicago.

stucky is a hit or miss still good tho.
 6 years ago '04        #85
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,193 | Props total: 3340 3340
 minimafia_aj said:
having the money he would make off your books and his attitude off your team would help the franchise in the long run. No one is going to give up anything based souly on the money he makes, unless there is a swap for another sh*t contract. and he avg 18 ppg for his career thats all well and good but hes already 33 and will be 34 next year. what kind of prospect do you think your getting for a player who has only started 50 games once in the past 3 years who is gonna be 34 next season and currently has a sh*t attitude? Detroit has 0 leverage in any trade, so its funny thinking you are gonna get a player in Taj who is a starter on some teams and a 1st round draft pick. thats funny
Its not like he was out last year due to injury. J. Kidd is 39 did he help Dallas get over the top to win their championship? I would say yes.

If your a bulls fan and you wanna roll with Keith Bogans and Ronnie Brewer fine, lets see how that works out for you wait we already know its gonna be all on D. Rose once again.

The issue your are having is you don't understand VALUE theres no doubt about it he can help a contender get over the top, but you want us to just give him to you. A first round pick for a team who will have one of the best records in the league is not a huge deal and Taj averages what 8ppg 6boards (Off the top of my head).

You acting like the Pistons would be fleecing the Bulls, Bulls need a piece the Pistons have that piece if they are serious about winning they have to give up something we can use, or like i said Rip will just play out his contract or sit on the bench and cry we could care less but we MUST get something in return or Joe D is failing as a GM. Don't undervalue Rip bro he is more then ready to contribute to a championship level team just not a team in turmoil like the Stones.
 6 years ago '05        #86
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
smh headline should read brandon knight to push stuckey out of detroit
 6 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 gangtsa said:
The trade makes sense for the bulls who are in dire need of an sg. Gibson is easily replacable if need be...only a fan would reject thattrade
Exactly, seems pretty fair to me. Minimafia acting like I asked for Noah or some sh*t. Taj is a role player, Rip is a multiple All-Star with a few more GOOD years left. Lets not forgot Rip is know for being in the best shape in the league he still got 4 more at least. And Thibs not worried about Rip's attitude believe that.

Only the fans think they can get something for nothing
 6 years ago '04        #88
space
space
 vshah24 said:
He can't play no D so he still sucks...he's a decent 6th man I'll leave it @ that.
You don't know what your talking about. Rip plays D, if you call your self a "bulls fan" and you don't want Rip you just don't know basketball.
 6 years ago '05        #89
Dylx 
space
space
$361 | Props total: 4 4
Veno da Don

+1
 6 years ago '04        #90
space
space
 Dylx said:
Veno da Don

+1
Props to you sir.

:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #91
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
 minimafia_aj said:
you do know Larry Brown isn't the coach there anymore right?
according to my connect he will go to charlotte for Michael jordan tho
 6 years ago '07        #92
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Rip can prolly still ball, his game is running around screens all day and hitting jumpers like its nothing. Conditioning should be the only concern, but he should be able to start once he leaves Det.

CHI fans, this is your opportunity. I think Rip would be a perfect fit at SG for yall
 6 years ago '10        #93
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19635 19635
Y'all retarded for acting as if Rip can't ball. He still can, he just doesn't want to and I can't blame him.
 6 years ago '04        #94
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 ttime236 said:
Rip can prolly still ball, his game is running around screens all day and hitting jumpers like its nothing. Conditioning should be the only concern, but he should be able to start once he leaves Det.

CHI fans, this is your opportunity. I think Rip would be a perfect fit at SG for yall
We rather have a guy that would be better than Keith Bogans in both aspects of the game.

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '07        #95
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 vshah24 said:
We rather have a guy that would be better than Keith Bogans in both aspects of the game.
Stop it man, Rip was part of the detroit rotation all those years and they were notorious for defense and team ball. Hes not JR Smith, dude already proved he can get a ring and play a big role doing it

I dont know why Chi fans are so against it, not like yall are gonna scoop some bigtime SG with the limited cap space yall got
 06-28-2011, 11:58 AM         #96
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gramz said:
The Knicks would be a decent fit, they need veterans and he could reunite with Chauncey.
My thoughts exactly!!! Perfect fit!!!
 6 years ago '04        #97
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 ttime236 said:
Stop it man, Rip was part of the detroit rotation all those years and they were notorious for defense and team ball. Hes not JR Smith, dude already proved he can get a ring and play a big role doing it

I dont know why Chi fans are so against it, not like yall are gonna scoop some bigtime SG with the limited cap space yall got

I doubt he's notorious at anything involved with defense right now but even if he is we don't need guys that can just give u the pts to keep you in the games cuz you can do that off of adrenaline alone. We rather have some1 that can just take the pass and Rose can just fall back and kinda watch the SG go 2 work. What's Rip gonna do w/ the ball that's the million dollar question.

He's way more of an upgrade @ SG offensively I'll give u that. But if no other deal comes thru than goin on all in on Rip is iight I guess if it's for cheap. But we shouldn't just jump all over Rip's jock like that or anything cuz our guys hold way more value than Rip.

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *

Last edited by Kush Charasi; 06-28-2011 at 01:20 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #98
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
If no other option was available I would take him for a year as a MLE on the Bulls. He isn't worth anymore and is to old to lock him up for any more than 2 years.
 6 years ago '04        #99
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Veno da Don said:
You don't know what your talking about. Rip plays D, if you call your self a "bulls fan" and you don't want Rip you just don't know basketball.
When did we say that we didn't want Rip? And you guys don't understand what Minimiafia is talking about. He's mainly talking about Rip's contract. Why would we trade Taj for Rip's current contract when we can wait to see if he gets bought out? If he gets bought out, then that would be the perfect opportunity to sign him to a vet minimum contract.

The contracts do not match, so why would we do that?

IF he were to get bought out by Detroit we would pursue him, but he wouldn't be our first option.

Last edited by knowughetto; 06-28-2011 at 12:29 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #100
space
space
Why would the Pistons cash Rip out to not play for the team is the real question. We are not in a position to be paying dudes who are not on the roster that's hussling backwards, to make a division foe better? fu*k outta here Chicago if yall want cause lord knows yall NEED A RICHARD HAMILTON yall gonna have to up one of yall prospects. If not the Pistons will have a new coach and system next year therefore Rip can try to start over here and teach our young core.

We not bout to become the T-Wolves. Deliver yall a championship piece for nothing, that's what yall don't seem to understand. Why buy Rip out? Because he has an attitude problem and hated a coach who ended up fired? Don't think so. Rip is capable of 18-20 still we could use that, I'm a fan the rebuild but the right way not just cashing players out. How does that help the Pistons?

And all that no Defense sh*t yall just haven't watched Pistons basketball if yall think that, Rip been plays solid defense trust me been under the scope.

Chicago I will tell you this yall not getting Rip for no damn Vet minimum yall can get outta here with those pipe dreams. You think he would accept the vet min? Yall do know he has turned down buyouts and trades already right. You want production you gotta pay! Typical Bulls Bullsh*t being cheap just like yall ownership
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy