Brandon Knight to Push Rip Hamilton Out of Detroit?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2011, 04:06 PM         #41
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
He's getting a Glory Days G-Pass. I don't see him being able to sign any "Big Names" so he has to do it thru the draft and younger/mid-level players. He aint close with this roster, I'ma give him a chance to clean it up cause the sh*t is a mess!
I'll agree that it's a mess, but it's HIS mess. He has nobody to blame but himself for the lack of good players, or trade-able players.
 6 years ago '08        #42
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12265 12265
 iCON-8 said:
RIP would be pretty good on a the Nets.. he is a swingman after all and can start for us at SF.. it would be a new start for him and im sure he would love coming off screens with Deron passing the ball to him..

King needs to look into this asap!

Another team he would fit on nicely is possibly if they wanted him is the Wolves.. They need a veteran and he would be a good fit at SG seeing as Martell Webster is on his way out and Wesley can learn a lot from him..
My n*gga Rip aint bout to play for a team not in Championship Form rite now. If traded to a sh*tty team he will force a buyout simple as that.

refuze said:
I could see Rip going to the Lakers
Not saying I could see it but these are the types of teams that will be vying for his services.
 6 years ago '10        #43
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
Pistons lost

They got a team full of role playing tweeners and a huge log jam at SG

Only bright spot is Greg Monroe and Knight (who is a tweener also)

They're gonna be fu*ked up for some time

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 06-27-2011 at 04:34 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #44
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 DurtySoufReppin said:
Pistons lost

it's not like any of the points guards drafted gonna be anything special either tho, but yea

Last edited by Joseph; 06-27-2011 at 05:19 PM..
 06-27-2011, 05:17 PM         #45
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DurtySoufReppin said:
Pistons lost

And Dumars is getting a pass because he won championships as a player 20 years ago and stole Rasheed in 04.
 6 years ago '10        #46
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19631 19631
 DurtySoufReppin said:
Pistons lost

Shut the hell up. You speak as if the Pistons have everyone signed to full career contracts.

Brandon Knight was the best player available and in order to build a team, you have to take the best talent and build upon that. Not trying to fill gaps as if they're one piece away from title contention.

Whoever flourishes in Detroit will be built upon, and Detroit seems to already have a decent young core with lots of potential left. (Monroe, Jerebko, Stuckey, Daye).

Detroit's priority is finding a coach that isn't an idiot, so the players can grow properly, and then unload Rip and Prince.
 6 years ago '10        #47
space
space
 SteveSS said:
And Dumars is getting a pass because he won championships as a player 20 years ago and stole Rasheed in 04.
He gets a pass because he turned Grant Hill into 8 straight playoff apperances with one title and 6 ECF's.

Dumars had clockwork until the owner passes and the team was on the market. Now he's the fool. n*gga please. Sports fans have little knowledge.
 6 years ago '08        #48
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
grizzlies fans are poppin sh*t? is this what the world has come to?
 6 years ago '11        #49
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1469 1469
I wouldn't get rid of RIP for just nothing I say send him out West somewhere or put him on a team that's contending for a title he still has a little left in the tank not much but just enough.
 6 years ago '04        #50
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
rip could still help a contender. if joe gets rid of him get something for him. its time for him to go.
 6 years ago '04        #51
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 Dee Grande said:
grizzlies fans are poppin sh*t? is this what the world has come to?
right...i guess times are changing. n*ggas have a decent season and lose there fu*king mind
 6 years ago '10        #52
space
space
 whouthinkitis said:
I wouldn't get rid of RIP for just nothing I say send him out West somewhere or put him on a team that's contending for a title he still has a little left in the tank not much but just enough.
Nobody wants Rip's contract. 9 Mil guaranteed up front in a season where the CBA could be entirely out of order for such a contract.
 6 years ago '11        #53
space
space
It long overdue that Rip should have been moved I think Joe messed up by getting rid of Chauncey a year too early but it's time for dudes like Tayshaun, Wallace (retire), Rip, & TMac to go.

Idk why dudes on here keep saying he should go to the Nets and all these of other non-playoff a.ss teams. At 32-33 I would be going to a title contender.
 06-27-2011, 05:39 PM         #54
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
He gets a pass because he turned Grant Hill into 8 straight playoff apperances with one title and 6 ECF's.

Dumars had clockwork until the owner passes and the team was on the market. Now he's the fool. n*gga please. Sports fans have little knowledge.
Dumars signed Gordon and Villanueva to awful contracts AFTER Davidson was dead. You don't think maybe his old lady closed the checkbook because she was scared that Dumars would spend the team into a box in the ground next to Grandpa Davidson?
 6 years ago '11        #55
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
Nobody wants Rip's contract. 9 Mil guaranteed up front in a season where the CBA could be entirely out of order for such a contract.
Yeah you might be right but he might not be making that type of money or nobody will be making the money they once where depending on what the new CBA looks like once the league comes to an agreement.
 6 years ago '10        #56
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
If they relying on Brandon Knight doing anything but be garbage, then they sh*tting on theirself.
 6 years ago '04        #57
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,660 | Props total: 5346 5346
 Hovi Bryant said:

Thats one ... And the fact he's a legend here , he is a Piston ... Actually the Charlie V and BG signings werent the worst , the contracts were what sucked .. But he had to do something , after THE trade blew up in his face .. He traded the wrong person man , Big shot should still be on this team man ..
 6 years ago '05        #58
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30311 30311
 iCON-8 said:
I ain't I'm a Nets fan though you dumbass stop trolling you loser.. shouldn't you be gone after Grem ethered your a.ss??

Yeah Wesley is great and has the potential to be a possibly all-star talent one day but seeing as rip only has say 3 more years in the league it would be wise to have him come in as a veteran to have that presence on the team and let him start this upcoming season.. from there on out Wesley can start and learn a lot from Rip in the process..
Lol who the fu*k is grem and how did he ether me ?

You take this Internet sh*t to serious if you think some user name can say some irrelevant sh*t and I'll stop coming on.
 06-27-2011, 07:05 PM         #59
buckeyemcgee21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jralez said:
Knight gonna be a star in Detroit
 06-27-2011, 07:08 PM         #60
buckeyemcgee21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know why dudes sh*ttin on knight dude gone be nice
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy