Brandon Knight to Push Rip Hamilton Out of Detroit?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
6689 pageviews
132 comments

Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298

[pic - click to view]

According to the Detroit News, the Pistons’ pick of Brandon Knight in the NBA Draft is the latest sign that Rip Hamilton’s days in Motown will soon come to an end: “He’s a good shooter and possesses a fearless attitude that’s only matched by his low-key demeanor and intelligence. Pistons president Joe Dumars said the team would put the ball in his hands and allow him to grow. ‘He has some characteristics we need to add to this team,’ Dumars said. ‘He’s not afraid, wants to take whatever challenge there is.’ Knight wants to be a point guard and hasn’t shied away from the responsibility. Too many times with the Pistons last season, no one wanted to take accountability for what went on on the floor. Knight adds to the logjam in the backcourt with Richard Hamilton, Ben Gordon, Rodney Stuckey and Will Bynum. At times it seemed none was happy with his role or minutes, and the addition of Knight would only seem to complicate matters. However, it gives the Pistons some flexibility to decide what to do with those players, and Dumars made a point to say he’ll continue to add young talent. It wasn’t a shot at Hamilton per se, but it’s no secret Dumars would love to move the Pistons’ all-time leading playoff scorer, who’s on the downside of his career. The Pistons won’t give him away, but they are shopping him.”

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

132 comments for "Brandon Knight to Push Rip Hamilton Out of Detroit?"

6 years ago '10        #2
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19628 19628
If Tom Gores is really committed to the Pistons...he'd make a boss move and buy out Rip. End of story.
 6 years ago '06        #3
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
RIP would be pretty good on a the Nets.. he is a swingman after all and can start for us at SF.. it would be a new start for him and im sure he would love coming off screens with Deron passing the ball to him..

King needs to look into this asap!

Another team he would fit on nicely is possibly if they wanted him is the Wolves.. They need a veteran and he would be a good fit at SG seeing as Martell Webster is on his way out and Wesley can learn a lot from him..
 6 years ago '04        #4
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,699 | Props total: 15523 15523
I could see Rip going to the Lakers
 6 years ago '04        #5
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
Rip still has Great value. A contender gives us a first rounder and a young player who might not crack their rotation and I'm dealing. Get it done Joe, you got 2 1/2 more years to get this team back on the right track. If not you must go bye-bye!
 6 years ago '05        #6
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,918 | Props total: 30298 30298
 iCON-8 said:
RIP would be pretty good on a the Nets.. he is a swingman after all and can start for us at SF.. it would be a new start for him and im sure he would love coming off screens with Deron passing the ball to him..

Another team he would fit on nicely is possibly if they wanted him is the Wolves.. They need a veteran and he would be a good fit at SG seeing as Martell Webster is on his way out and Wesley can learn a lot from him..
Start for Us ? I didn't know you were the coach of the nets
 6 years ago '09        #7
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22459 22459
 iCON-8 said:

I think I would want wesley starting over rip in all honesty. I really like what I see from the kid
 6 years ago '06        #8
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 CashNy said:
Start for Us ? I didn't know you were the coach of the nets
I ain't I'm a Nets fan though you dumbass stop trolling you loser.. shouldn't you be gone after Grem ethered your a.ss??

TriniSoldier said:
I think I would want wesley starting over rip in all honesty. I really like what I see from the kid
Yeah Wesley is great and has the potential to be a possibly all-star talent one day but seeing as rip only has say 3 more years in the league it would be wise to have him come in as a veteran to have that presence on the team and let him start this upcoming season.. from there on out Wesley can start and learn a lot from Rip in the process..
 6 years ago '05        #9
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
Problem with RIP is that he thinks he's something hes not....dude hasnt been the same player since their championship yet continues to hold himself as a top-tier SG and thinks hes entitled to things. Dude's a drama queen(from what i saw last year) so he needs to go to a vet team that will check his a.ss
 6 years ago '10        #10
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,766 | Props total: 7335 7335
Bulls need him bad.
 6 years ago '07        #11
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
yea i think his best fit would be the bulls
 6 years ago '04        #12
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 512 512
he needs to goto the bulls they really need a player like him
 06-27-2011, 11:25 AM         #13
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
If Tom Gores is really committed to the Pistons...he'd make a boss move and buy out Rip. End of story.
Basically. I've been done with Rip.
 06-27-2011, 11:56 AM         #14
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
Rip still has Great value. A contender gives us a first rounder and a young player who might not crack their rotation and I'm dealing. Get it done Joe, you got 2 1/2 more years to get this team back on the right track. If not you must go bye-bye!
Jesus, you've got a pretty long leash on a guy who hasn't made a good move in nearly a decade.
 6 years ago '11        #15
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 501 501
 astroblack9 said:
Problem with RIP is that he thinks he's something hes not....dude hasnt been the same player since their championship yet continues to hold himself as a top-tier SG and thinks hes entitled to things. Dude's a drama queen(from what i saw last year) so he needs to go to a vet team that will check his a.ss
 06-27-2011, 02:07 PM         #16
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Knicks would be a decent fit, they need veterans and he could reunite with Chauncey.
 6 years ago '09        #17
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
Rip need to let go of the past, he has had his moment in the spotlight and needs to move on, he is a small part of the reason the Pistons cannot fully move forward into the future, trying to rob the team of that crazy contract he signed, they are trying to get younger and continue to rebuild, needs to come to terms that he is near the end.
 6 years ago '05        #18
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3230 3230
Knight gonna be a star in Detroit
 6 years ago '07        #19
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 Veno da Don said:
you really think a contender is gonna give up a first round pick and a player for rip?
 6 years ago '10        #20
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
we'll take rip with the quickness,we need a player that can live off making jumpers coming hard off screens.nobody has to guard us off the screen but if we had a player like rip that you had to trail everywhere then the heat spacing would be great
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy