Lloyd Mad At BET

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #81
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2404 2404
I can dig what Lloyd is saying but w/e...keep it moving

but i will never front on BET...MTV and VH1 and those of the sort wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for BET and it's audience...BET was playing,saying and doing sh*t that nobody else was..the rap/r&b and hip hop culture in itself that had the world hatin was only being showed on BET...when MTV only played MJ BET played him AND everybody else...VH1 ??!?!?!? n*gga plz...

notice how you see other 'sister' network promos on BET but never vice versa ? promos for MOB Wives on BET ? really ? promos for VH1 Hip Hop award on BET but I don't recall ever seeing a BET awards promo on VH1

so because of all that i will never front on BET as long they're broadcasting and sticking to the basic script as what they originated with
 06-27-2011, 11:24 AM         #82
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lloyd crying like a lil' bi*ch.
 6 years ago '05        #83
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2404 2404
 jplaydadon said:
you n*ggas in here are pathetic bootlicking mofos i swear. running after the fu*kin grammys after years of shafting black artists, even great artists like MJ. and lets not mention that this is a HIP HOP site, and the grammys STILL dont get it when it comes to that. we will never get anywhere as people and be self-sustaining, not just black, but anyone, if we keep accepting white standards. esp for OUR music that they have historically stolen themselves. BET isnt what it could be and its owned by whites now, i get that. but black people who support these artists still watch the network and he values that constituency. he should care. and all you bum a.ss n*ggas in here making welfare jokes about EBT must keep forgetting that welfare and affrimative action benfit WHITES more than they do black. you act like its cool to bash your own people like that makes you objective or something. furthermore, BET doesnt exploit people anymore than SPIKE, MTV, or any of these other networks. they all specialize in exploiting people, esp women and minorities. so gtofh with that sh*t

chuuch
 6 years ago '05        #84
Yamaha_Jai 
space
space
$2,687 | Props total: 3 3
man fu*k lloyd..tell em go fu*k lil bow wow..and have a big cold cup STFU...nobody cares about duke anymore...he need to go to acting or do radio or something...his music ain't on point lately...the hoes aint checkin for lil buddy...and that BET sh*t he did to chris brown when he paid tribute to mj...man...hoe n*gga sh*t to me...fu*k em tho
 06-27-2011, 01:11 PM         #85
lawsond97 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wawawawa..he shouldnt sweat the lil stuff...:'(
 6 years ago '10        #86
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
 jplaydadon said:
you n*ggas in here are pathetic bootlicking mofos i swear. running after the fu*kin grammys after years of shafting black artists, even great artists like MJ. and lets not mention that this is a HIP HOP site, and the grammys STILL dont get it when it comes to that. we will never get anywhere as people and be self-sustaining, not just black, but anyone, if we keep accepting white standards. esp for OUR music that they have historically stolen themselves. BET isnt what it could be and its owned by whites now, i get that. but black people who support these artists still watch the network and he values that constituency. he should care. and all you bum a.ss n*ggas in here making welfare jokes about EBT must keep forgetting that welfare and affrimative action benfit WHITES more than they do black. you act like its cool to bash your own people like that makes you objective or something. furthermore, BET doesnt exploit people anymore than SPIKE, MTV, or any of these other networks. they all specialize in exploiting people, esp women and minorities. so gtofh with that sh*t
Yo jplay I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish but....

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy