Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1477 1477
 j-dub82 said:
n*ggas actually value a BET award?
First step to losing...

n*gga I wouldn't give too sh*ts about a BET award, Grammy speaks from volume...
 6 years ago '04        #62
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
Yeah its bet who cares
 6 years ago '04        #63
purtayboi 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,565 | Props total: 3375 3375
 trill jackson said:
n*gga looks like the cleveland indians logo
 6 years ago '05        #64
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 773 773
All awards are about $$$...pretty simple
 6 years ago '05        #65
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9686 9686
it's BET...
 6 years ago '07        #66
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
work harder next time

crying about it isnt gonna get you a nomination
 6 years ago '09        #67
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
Fam don't need 2 go out like that. His music speaks for itself. He should of just expressed that he would have liked to perform with Patti and kept it moving. All that other stuff come when the times right. Just keep making good musik.

And beyond that, he ain't dropped an album or mixtape (save 4 that lil EP) in a min and he isn't really out there viral wise so he not gonna really be the talk of the town. I don't understand why new and old (the main ones) artists don't get that. You gotta promote ya'self.
 6 years ago '08        #68
halftime 
space
space
$6,091 | Props total: 9236 9236
dude is right Lloyd will never get the credit he deserves.
 6 years ago '07        #69
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
lloyd can't fu*kin sing. thats why he doesn't get the credit he things he "deserves". yes he has some cool songs and like 2 good albums but his voice is like nails on a chalkboard and his music just doesn't stand out. some people just dont have that 'it' factor.

and this is the fu*king BET awards not the grammys. watching all these artists cry and talk about boycotting the show and sh*t is pathetic and sad.
 06-27-2011, 09:11 AM         #70
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does anyone actually even listen to Lloyd? Like sh*t... He doesn't even deserve a fu*king award.
 6 years ago '10        #71
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
it's an award show....that someone created....get over it....they can pick who ever they want....most of it is politics
 6 years ago '04        #72
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,095 | Props total: 3916 3916
an accolade is an acccolade homey.. if you have numbers and facts to back up your success then hell yeah be salty... Lloyd did his thing for years and for the Hood awards to snub you is like the ultimate slap in the face.. the grammy yeah i can seem them, hell even the AMA..but BET? thats like wacka flocka getting told at the source or dirty awards you not good enough to be on our stage.. lmao
 6 years ago '10        #73
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
loser

needs to get the fu*k on with his cowardly lion looking a.ss

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #74
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 Da Realness said:
you have lots to learn
lots to learn? n*gga please shut your dumb a.ss up.
 6 years ago '11        #75
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
n*ggas in here are abusing that EBT joke, BX will tire a joke out fast as fu*k lol
 6 years ago '08        #76
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
Grow some n*gga...you came from nothing and now you got some dough---be happy, you could still have nothing.
 6 years ago '04        #77
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
you n*ggas in here are pathetic bootlicking mofos i swear. running after the fu*kin grammys after years of shafting black artists, even great artists like MJ. and lets not mention that this is a HIP HOP site, and the grammys STILL dont get it when it comes to that. we will never get anywhere as people and be self-sustaining, not just black, but anyone, if we keep accepting white standards. esp for OUR music that they have historically stolen themselves. BET isnt what it could be and its owned by whites now, i get that. but black people who support these artists still watch the network and he values that constituency. he should care. and all you bum a.ss n*ggas in here making welfare jokes about EBT must keep forgetting that welfare and affrimative action benfit WHITES more than they do black. you act like its cool to bash your own people like that makes you objective or something. furthermore, BET doesnt exploit people anymore than SPIKE, MTV, or any of these other networks. they all specialize in exploiting people, esp women and minorities. so gtofh with that sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #78
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
 jplaydadon said:
you n*ggas in here are pathetic bootlicking mofos i swear. running after the fu*kin grammys after years of shafting black artists, even great artists like MJ. and lets not mention that this is a HIP HOP site, and the grammys STILL dont get it when it comes to that. we will never get anywhere as people and be self-sustaining, not just black, but anyone, if we keep accepting white standards. esp for OUR music that they have historically stolen themselves. BET isnt what it could be and its owned by whites now, i get that. but black people who support these artists still watch the network and he values that constituency. he should care. and all you bum a.ss n*ggas in here making welfare jokes about EBT must keep forgetting that welfare and affrimative action benfit WHITES more than they do black. you act like its cool to bash your own people like that makes you objective or something. furthermore, BET doesnt exploit people anymore than SPIKE, MTV, or any of these other networks. they all specialize in exploiting people, esp women and minorities. so gtofh with that sh*t
Thia man speaks truth.

I hope Lloyd goes on to sell out shows and wutnot. Maybe his album can do some numbers. He should put this BET sh*t behind him.
 6 years ago '07        #79
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 trill jackson said:
n*gga looks like the cleveland indians logo

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #80
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4232 4232
over a BET award
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy