NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
139 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2011, 12:36 AM         #41
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayne is yall n*ggas brain dead or somethin?

that ole Count from Sesame Street "a-one, a-two, a-three ha! ha! ha!" face a.ss n*gga know this aint da grammys but still he an entertainer shawty

and when he see all his peers gittin recognized for they hard work of course he finna git salty like damn why i aint gittin my shine on? plus this good promotion, a lil more sales and hella more networkin opportunities
 6 years ago '04        #42
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
man fu*k the grammys. he has a right to care about what HIS people think about HIS music. why ppl always grafting after white and other ppls awards. id be mad too. sh*t id rather have 5 mics in the source or something like that than a fu*kin grammy. BET awards could be more prestigious if ppl stopped looking down on thier own sh*t. i know BET is white owned now, but sh*t if we still took some pride in our own sh*t, our awards would mean more. lloyd has a right to be mad in all of this and i find it cool that he cares what we think of his music and still finds our acceptance as something desirable.
 6 years ago '10        #43
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21190 21190
 jplaydadon said:
man fu*k the grammys. he has a right to care about what HIS people think about HIS music. why ppl always grafting after white and other ppls awards. id be mad too. sh*t id rather have 5 mics in the source or something like that than a fu*kin grammy. BET awards could be more prestigious if ppl stopped looking down on thier own sh*t. i know BET is white owned now, but sh*t if we still took some pride in our own sh*t, our awards would mean more. lloyd has a right to be mad in all of this and i find it cool that he cares what we think of his music and still finds our acceptance as something desirable.

n*gga fu*k a food stamp.

White people's pasta>>>>EBT awards

6 years ago '04        #44
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
i don't think people should make life goals as getting awards. championships...maybe. but awards, i don't think so. An award is never given based on a quantitative analysis. It's always subjective and based on the person.

I mean, it's BET. That network gets no respect in my eyes. They aren't original and conform to the standards of corporate america. If you're about the culture, and about art, it was never about conformity, I don't care how "popular" the music is.
 6 years ago '04        #45
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 ondatpurple said:
nope it was all live television. hence the whole mix up with the girl not knowing who won the award.
no sir, it was shot saturday, nothing was live about it...

i know this b/c Greg Street, who hosts his show on V103 down here in ATL, was broadcasting live from the taping on Saturday...

bigree61 said:
he should be

and to the lames black people care more about the bet awards than any of that white bullsh*t that celebrates white people steal n our music and call n it something else

i hope it aint black man on here down talk n bet so sad that youll believe white is right fu*king house n*gga scum
here... you need some of these...

. , . , . , . ,

Last edited by Big War; 06-27-2011 at 01:35 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #46
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,599 | Props total: 1153 1153
fu*k a wack a.ss bet award... grammy or you music ain't sh*t..
 06-27-2011, 01:47 AM         #47
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he gotta piont....lloyd is a cool dude btw
 06-27-2011, 01:50 AM         #48
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EBT

6 years ago '05        #49
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Whether or not he got snubbed it looks really bad on his part to be the one to bi*ch about it.
 6 years ago '04        #50
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

n*gga fu*k a food stamp.

White people's pasta>>>>EBT awards

no its not. fu*k a grammy. like i said. them fools nominated petey pablo for best rap album one year. that forever let me know they dont give a fu*k about black music, esp hip hop. what an insult.
 6 years ago '04        #51
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 5050 5050
 Mil_Town_G said:
This n*gga furious calm down buddy I didn't know artist took these awards shows that serious
its his job of course these people take it seriously...people keep saying its BET but come one, this is probably the only award show he can have a chance to win at and they still dont acknowledge him...im sure they will hook him up next year..hes always been an under the radar type of artist.
 6 years ago '10        #52
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21190 21190
 jplaydadon said:
no its not. fu*k a grammy. like i said. them fools nominated petey pablo for best rap album one year. that forever let me know they dont give a fu*k about black music, esp hip hop. what an insult.
And EBT is better? You can't be serious They've been pathetic for years & the only thing I look forward to from that network is the cyphers they have every year for the hip-hop awards.

There's a reason why it's called

Exploiting
Blacks
Television

or

Black
Exploitation
Television

or

Electronic
Benefit
Transfer

06-27-2011, 04:14 AM         #53
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
n*gga Petey Pablo had some sh*t tho Timbo had him & Bubba Sparxxx bangin
It aint like he WON

Last edited by Freeze Me; 06-27-2011 at 04:19 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #54
Convict 5 heat pts
space
space
$383 | Props total: 0 0
do bet awards mean anything when it comes to music?
 6 years ago '06        #55
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 jplaydadon said:
you have lots to learn
 6 years ago '05        #56
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
yeah and WHITE PEOPLE AND THEIR GRAMMY know about us?? i think not.

i could care less what white people think. those awards mean nothing more than BET......unless u value white peoples opinion more.
 06-27-2011, 05:37 AM         #57
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lloyd is so underrated indeed
 6 years ago '06        #58
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 trill jackson said:
n*gga looks like the cleveland indians logo

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 6 years ago '04        #59
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,638 | Props total: 3165 3165
 Big War said:
no sir, it was shot saturday, nothing was live about it...
Funny when people where uplaoding pictures on twitter of the red carpet if it was taped how could they get the live twitter feeds in the background and at the bottom of the tv stfu cuase you sound stupid
 06-27-2011, 06:23 AM         #60
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas really value a EBT award over a fu*kin grammy?? yall cant be fu*kin serious right now!

Viacom owns EBT, fu*k you think like they on some black power sh*t?? did yall niglets ever get rap city back?? aint yall still watching small guy and college hill round the clock over there?

GTFO.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
56 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
174 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy