"Transformers: Dark of the Moon" - FIRST REACTIONS

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
133 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-01-2011, 04:22 PM         #161
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
Clearly you are the one getting offended and throwing insults around, while clearly proving you have nothing to contribute.

A review is not a synopsis by the way, we know you can't analyze a film stop pretending.
Then why are you highlighting only the plot portion of my review?

Sounds like you are making something out of nothing
 6 years ago '11        #162
TonePadrino 
space
space
$170 | Props total: 505 505
Overall it's better than the 2nd, it has a few dull scenes but, that's if you want to be a Critic(d!ck).

i'm going to go watch again
 6 years ago '10        #163
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,878 | Props total: 20891 20891
Watched it back to back days (Tuesday & Wednesday) and I still think the first one is the best
 07-01-2011, 05:23 PM         #164
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just got back from seeing this in IMAX 3D and this is the best one in the series, that final hour in Chicago was fu*king insane.

I plan on going back and checking it out again next week.
 6 years ago '10        #165
JT17 
space
space
$88 | Props total: 0 0
The score is crazy!
 6 years ago '04        #166
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
Th kid's review... first and foremost I went to the movie theater with 2 beers high as fu*k a box of pineapple and some mike and ikes... So I went expecting to see some iLL sh*t. Also.. I LOVED the 2nd flick fu*k y'all ni99as went and saw it twice.[MAD]

This flick was 2 fu*king long son for me. It was buiding up with the plot yeah yeah yeah but when they faked he auto bots death I was like yeah whatever ni99a where my n*gga optimus @? Truly I never gave a fu*k about shia lebouf that ni99a got way to much airtime. by the time the chicago scene came up I was on some this sh*t better be epic or Im going to be heated.... What do I see? some fu*king call of duty sh*t for 1/3 of a movie. Fukkk this army recruitment scenes they tossing in the flick. As if some lil' ni99az could drop decepticons. Lets keep it 100! HELL NO. Plus my ni99a Megatron not only ACTS like a bytch the entire flick but gets CALLED a bytch by shia lebouf's bytch to his FACE!?!?!? And she lives? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!?!?! They made Megatron da God into the biggest pus*y since lex luthor. I wasn't fukkking with that. All in all I was disappointed as fu*k. Go see it if you like transformers but Im a keep it 100 ni99az are over hyping it it really isn't that good. Some scenes are SICK and micheal bay tried to take it to the next level but.. yeah sh*t isn't the Truth fam. Im a leave it at that.
[/MAD]
 07-01-2011, 09:54 PM         #167
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do people say "f**k critics" as if people that write good reviews aren't critics as well. Criticize doesn't mean review badly.

Anyway, I liked the movie...saw it in 3d imax. I just hate wearing those dumb glasses.

as ppl have said, the only part I didnt like was how they wrote that bullsh*t for megatron. This n*gga is a k!ller. This n*gga is a damn robot. U mean to tell me he let some human chick get in his ear on some envy sh*t? enough to make him k!ll his boss? lmao.

Last edited by freakbucket; 07-01-2011 at 09:58 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #168
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
good but boxden yal overhyped this one
 6 years ago '05        #169
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4898 4898
Very entertaining. Your typical Michael moments throughout but the last hour and change is about as entertaining a segment that there has ever been. And the 3D was just as good, if not better than Avatar. Good plot. They simply had to make you care about the characters involved in that epic final hour and the plot did that and more.

I think the critics that panned this movie forgot why we go to movies to begin with. We go to be entertained and this was pure entertainment. Bay isn't trying to wins Oscars here, yet they judge the movie on that standard and that's probably because this summer has been lacking in true blockbuster movies. Critics are bored and they focused on all of the secondary sh*t in a movie that was simply meant for one purpose...to entertain it's audience and it met and surpassed that purpose easily.
 6 years ago '05        #170
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,835 | Props total: 4102 4102
 iggyemu said:
Very entertaining. Your typical Michael moments throughout but the last hour and change is about as entertaining a segment that there has ever been. And the 3D was just as good, if not better than Avatar. Good plot. They simply had to make you care about the characters involved in that epic final hour and the plot did that and more.

I think the critics that panned this movie forgot why we go to movies to begin with. We go to be entertained and this was pure entertainment. Bay isn't trying to wins Oscars here, yet they judge the movie on that standard and that's probably because this summer has been lacking in true blockbuster movies. Critics are bored and they focused on all of the secondary sh*t in a movie that was simply meant for one purpose...to entertain it's audience and it met and surpassed that purpose easily.
I'm wondering why, exactly, they gave Fast Five a pass, but are jumping all over this....

I believe the reason is simply because its Michael Bay.
 6 years ago '07        #171
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14593 14593
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Watched it back to back days (Tuesday & Wednesday) and I still think the first one is the best
It is.

[pic - click to view]

I was like that so many times, I didn't hate it though.
 6 years ago '08        #172
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23323 23323
 DaOmega_1 said:
I'm wondering why, exactly, they gave Fast Five a pass, but are jumping all over this....

I believe the reason is simply because its Michael Bay.

go and read the fast five RT page. For me, the majority of those excerpts are interchangeable with DOTM
 6 years ago '07        #173
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Arson said:

go and read the fast five RT page. For me, the majority of those excerpts are interchangeable with DOTM
which did you like more?
 6 years ago '08        #174
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23323 23323
 TH35 said:
which did you like more?
Liked them about the same honestly. DOTM had better action scenes, FF had better comedy, but other than that its a toss up for me between the two.
 6 years ago '05        #175
space
space
 TH35 said:
which did you like more?
Fast Five is better, to me.
 6 years ago '07        #176
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Arson said:
Liked them about the same honestly. DOTM had better action scenes, FF had better comedy, but other than that its a toss up for me between the two.
cool

DaOmega_1 said:
Fast Five is better, to me.
Fast Five is better to me too but I do think most critics went overboard w/ the negativity towards DOTM.
 6 years ago '05        #177
space
space
 TH35 said:
Fast Five is better to me too but I do think most critics went overboard w/ the negativity towards DOTM.
As I said in a previous thread, I truly believe critics are bringing in the baggage of previous Michael Bay films.
 6 years ago '06        #178
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
just seen it. honestly 2nd one was better. this one is too serious and didn't have enough comedy/t*tsnass. michael bay tried to go too serious and failed. shoulda stuck w/ his usual style.

it aint bad but it aint good either. shoulda watched this in a non-3D screen and saved me a couple of coins...

BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR STILL GOES TO FAST FIVE

cant wait for captain america
 6 years ago '04        #179
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 Gravediggaz said:
nobody notice Galvatron voice in it?
you have a great fu*king memory for that sh*t...
 07-03-2011, 12:57 AM         #180
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was the first time I ever went to see a 3D movie... the only reason i went to see it.

gotta say.

impressive.

the action and how it used the 3D that is...

as for the movie, what can i say.... classic Michael Bay Ending was super cheese too.

i had NUMEROUS moments where i had to turn away and laugh but still... i was entertained and god damn those action scenes :wow: oh yeah.

fu*k that one n*gga who wrote about being the only one to laugh at the "Nice box" line. As soon as she said it I burst out laughing and NO ONE else did
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
46 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
74 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy