Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
As long as its as good as the first one. I really don't have much expectations. Part II was so dope until they decided to k!ll prime which still deems it a bad movie overall.
 6 years ago '11        #42
Vegeta21 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 15 15
Tuesday 9pm IMAX 3D LET'S GO!!!
 6 years ago '05        #43
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,444 | Props total: 7086 7086
Has a 67 on RT right now, and with the pre-conceived opinion most critics have when going into this movie anything over 50 would have been very impressive imo. 67 is solid, although I'm sure it will likely drop some. I'm looking forward to checking this movie out for myself.
 6 years ago '05        #44
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,834 | Props total: 4102 4102
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (for my money) is a much stronger and much much MUCH better movie than either of the first two. Period.

Better action. Better writing. Better acting. Just better overall.

My review comes tonight.
 6 years ago '04        #45
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 DaOmega_1 said:
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (for my money) is a much stronger and much much MUCH better movie than either of the first two. Period.

My review comes tonight.
:dancingcool: Can't wait to read famo. Your sh*t is on point.
 6 years ago '07        #46
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 Reppindaburghh said:
Has a 67 on RT right now, and with the pre-conceived opinion most critics have when going into this movie anything over 50 would have been very impressive imo. 67 is solid, although I'm sure it will likely drop some. I'm looking forward to checking this movie out for myself.
62 now that sh*t dropped quick.
 6 years ago '05        #47
space
space
 TH35 said:
62 now that sh*t dropped quick.

It only has 13 reviews now and it had 12 when I posted, so somebody must have given it a horrible score to drop it a full 5 points.
 6 years ago '08        #48
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23319 23319
 DaOmega_1 said:

My review comes tonight.
post made my d!ck hard
 6 years ago '08        #49
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
more impresions

David Chen of Slashfilm liked the 3D:

TRANSFORMERS 3 has the best use of live-action 3D since AVATAR. It reinvigorated my faith in the possibilities of the technology.
Shocker!!! Michael Bay has delivered the first great Transformers movie! Plenty of stuff to pick on, but still massive fun. Even 3D rocks. Trannies 3 is as much a transformation as Aliens from Alien. (Not as good, but...) They finally found a story bigger than the effects. Yay! -----David Poland

Transformers 3 is everything I wanted it to be. A must see in 3D.That said, people who couldnt enjoy the first film will probably have problems with this one. It's a lot of fun for thee willing to enjoy it. -----slashfilm

Just watched Transformers: Dark of the Moon and holy sh*t, so awesome! Best of the 3 TF movies. The effects/visuals/3D are seriously OMFG!The movie is 2 & half hours long and yea the last hour is pretty much non-stop action. Frickin' awesome Bay has definitely redeemed himself.For those asking - story was good Transformers story. It's a Bay movie, come on! Biggest prob in this is editing but action makes up for it. ---firstshowing
 06-27-2011, 10:25 PM         #50
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
post made my d!ck hard

6 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
Must have been me, movie is garbage don't waste your time.
Noted (The part about you thinking the movie is garbage), but you and I have tastes that are nothing alike and your opinion on a movie literally has 0 effect on whether I want to see it or not, or what I expect from it. No offense.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 06-27-2011 at 10:39 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
I know you like Michael Bay, and I want you to enjoy this movie....but it is just a movie, donate your 15 bucks to charity.
I'm not even a Bay fan, it's not like he has a movie come out and I want to see it only because his name is attached to it. But some of his movies, that you hate, a lot of other people like. And it's not because they lack intellect or are easily entertained at all times, sometimes people just want to kick back and watch an action movie and see some cutting edge special effects/etc.

I truly feel sorry for you as a fellow movie fan if you feel that every film you see has to be thought provoking in order to be regarded as good, and rather than watching the movies you go to see you are constantly dissecting every individual scene just (What appears to be) LOOKING for reasons not to like it. You take life entirely to seriously, man. And no, that is not an insult. It's an observation.
 06-27-2011, 10:47 PM         #53
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
Must have been me, movie is garbage don't waste your time.

[pic - click to view]

...too bad no one gives a flaming fu*k what you think.

Reppindaburghh said:
I truly feel sorry for you as a fellow movie fan if you feel that every film you see has to be thought provoking in order to be regarded as good, and rather than watching the movies you go to see you are constantly dissecting every individual scene just (What appears to be) LOOKING for reasons not to like it. You take life entirely to seriously, man. And no, that is not an insult. It's an observation.
Got his @ss.
 6 years ago '08        #54
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
my n*gga said he don't give don't a flaming fu*k
 6 years ago '05        #55
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,834 | Props total: 4102 4102
Oh, c'mon y'all... Stop this f!ghting!
 6 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:

I never dissed any intellect here (insecure much? Don't worry Illstreet had the same issue, now pull down the skirt)
I wasn't talking about you dissing my intellect, I don't think you've ever attacked my intellect or intelligence since I've known you on Boxden. Although we've had several disagreements, I don't think you really have any reason to attack my intellect or intelligence and I'm pretty sure you'd agree with me in that aspect. I was talking about you attacking other peoples intellect on here for liking some movies that you thought were garbage, which I have seen you do plenty of times under your old user name (And probably under this username as well). It's a cop out that a lot of people like yourself resort to when other people call the movies you like boring.

Pull down my skirt, though? Really?

aclockworkred71 said:
Now answer a quick question, I want to see it with the teeny boppers next week, what is an autobot and a decepticon?

You're trying way to hard.

aclockworkred71 said:
I will be as objective as possible and will review it just for you my friend (even find a way to mention a Kubrick film while I am at it just for kicks).
I clearly just stated that I could care less about how you feel about a movie. In fact, you telling me you like a movie is actually more likely to suggest to me that I won't like it. So please, save yourself the time.
 06-27-2011, 11:07 PM         #57
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
On the contrary my friend, I think a pair of eye balls proves otherwise.

Now you on the other hand, getting offended in multiple topics over Michael Bay, I would say you care more than anyone, you are the new captain save a blockbuster, I preferred last years Inception crowd.

[pic - click to view]

06-27-2011, 11:21 PM         #58
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see someone opening up a can of whoop a.ss.

I like the good news aclock is going to review T3.
 6 years ago '10        #59
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20863 20863
 DaOmega_1 said:

My review comes tonight.
Better than the first????!!?

Blasphemous!

I will be looking forward to your review good sir.
 6 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
I see someone opening up a can of whoop a.ss.

I like the good news aclock is going to review T3.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy