Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
part 2 was trash but i'm gonna watch the third.
 6 years ago '10        #22
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,403 | Props total: 1405 1405
 DaOmega_1 said:

The majority of these reviews are positive. The consensus seems to be that it is ALOT better than the 2nd film... Thank God... Read the reviews below...

lol thats not sayin much tho
 6 years ago '04        #23
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,879 | Props total: 2936 2936
 TH35 said:
Yea but I washed 2 out of my mind and only saw it once. Wasn't that in the past too? That's the scene in the beginning right? On this 3rd one a lot of present day citizens get k!lled, according to a review.
nah they said on the news when the aircraft carrier capsizes and the decepticons landed in paris, right before the fallen holds a press conference on tv
 6 years ago '04        #24
mateo 1 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 320 320
Stoaked brah
 06-26-2011, 10:13 PM         #25
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Overall Transformers 3 is as fine and beautiful as a spectacle as it comes and it sets down and destroys the majority of the Summer blockbusters setting the limits down and making it near impossible for any other film to step in the ring with it. Its laid the foundation and expectation of Summer 2011, and its a fine spectacle to the conclusion to Michael Bay’s trilogy leaving confusion of what Spielberg can do with the fourth."
"He nailed it. If he never does it again, he can drop the mic on the stage and walk away like Eminem at the rap battle in “8 Mile.”
Damn, I'm BEYOND hyped to see this sh*t now.

RAZAH CUTS said:
i'mma watch just to see the scenes with the moon landing in em'.....

glad they took the **** bots outta the 3rd one too...them sh*ts was OD racist....
Yeah if I was a sensitive dude I woulda found those fu*kin things offensive. Even Tyrese said he had a problem with them.
 6 years ago '07        #26
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,326 | Props total: 69895 69895
awwwwwww sh*t!!!!
 6 years ago '08        #27
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23318 23318

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #28
boy_wonda 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 29 29
already getting my imax tickets mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnn
 6 years ago '10        #29
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
Already got my tickets bought for 3D @ the midnight premiere
 6 years ago '07        #30
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
 GodsFavorite said:
nah they said on the news when the aircraft carrier capsizes and the decepticons landed in paris, right before the fallen holds a press conference on tv
 6 years ago '07        #31
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
Got my IMAX 3D Tickets for Midnight

#cantwait
 06-26-2011, 10:58 PM         #32
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
based off the footage that leaked during FALLING SKIES where the skydivers are racing away from the decepticons and missiles is going to be one of the most epic things ever witnessed

i will be in attendance tuesday for the IMAX 3D version... im not holding back for this
 06-26-2011, 11:06 PM         #33
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
dude, you can cop 9pm or midnight showing tickets for tuesday... this aint VIP
My girl didn't know and copped tickets for Wednesday night. Now when I look at the IMAX 3D joints online, they're reserved seating and the only ones available side by side are in the first 3 rows...fu*k that.

There's still time for the regular 3D version down the street from my crib, so that's most likely where I'll be...I'll go to both too, I don't give a f*ck.
 6 years ago '06        #34
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
Just purchased my IMAX tickets for Wednesday morning. Excited to watch this.
 6 years ago '04        #35
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,740 | Props total: 2401 2401
 06-27-2011, 12:29 AM         #36
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
OMFG... "reserved seating"... when i worked at a movie theater back in like 1998-9, they had that sh*t... its wack as hell.. b/c nobody is going to sit in their seats...and people show up late as fu*k..

they need to do away with the reserved seating... if you show up late for the movie, then those people need to get the sh*tty seats... reserved seating only works for something like a play or a sporting event where people respect arriving on time or are already prepared to sit in the location where they're sitting.. in a movie, people catch feelings when they pay for a movie and get a sh*tty view, especially if they came early enough to get a great seat
They normally don't have a.ssigned seats, but for Transformers IMAX 3D they do. The standard 3D and 2D versions aren't. All I know is, if I pay for a ticket and I chose great seats...I wish a mutha fu*ka WOULD be in my seat.
 6 years ago '08        #37
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
I'm looking forward to the straight goonin that Optimus is gonna do. Dude has been a straight up beast since rotf.
 6 years ago '05        #38
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
This is a strange series that I am mostly not a fan of. I love TRANSFORMERS – the toy line and the animated show – but never quite have been able to count myself as a fan of any of the films, until now. TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON is simply the best film of the franchise – by a great deal.

How this came to be, many of us will speculate, but I’m pretty sure it is a combination of Michael Bay fully embracing and shooting this outing in full 3D – using the amazing camera set-ups innovated by James Cameron – with Cameron’s tech folks – and even some advice from James Cameron himself. Shooting in 3D requires you to slow down – especially if you’re Michael Bay. I’m told that it takes 3 seconds for your brain to properly process a shot in 3D, 3 seconds is an eternity in Bay-speak – but in this film – you’re going to see a dynamic to his action that is nothing short of jaw-dropping. I say “Jaw-Dropping” not with any sense of hyperbole – in the last hour of this film you’re going to see sh*t go down that will physically cause your jaw to drop. Hang open and perhaps end with a smile.

I know I've mentioned the Chicago section of the film several times, and for good reason. It's an astonishing mix of physical staging, live-action stunt work, location shooting, and visual effects, and there comes a point where I'm really not sure what was built, what was real, what's totally fake… and it doesn't matter. What matters is that the stakes in the film are crystal clear, the purpose of the characters is laid out carefully, and the sequence just keeps building and building until finally it comes down to three characters and a bridge, and since it's a "Transformers" movie, I'm pleased to see that the three characters who are involved in that ending are the right three.

If you're considering sitting this out for a 2D version, don't. Really. This is a meticulously designed 3D experience, and Bay impresses often and in a real-world setting that makes this more surreal than "Avatar" in many ways...

it's a pleasure to report that "Transformers: Dark Of The Moon" feels like the film that the franchise has been struggling to produce this entire time.
 6 years ago '08        #39
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
thank you Bay God

keeping the 3d doomsday brigade at bay until Spielberg and Scorsese drop them gems
 06-27-2011, 08:14 PM         #40
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Megan Fox on Michael Bay
"God, I really wish I could go loose on this one. He's like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he's a nightmare to work for but when you get him away from set, and he's not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he's so awkward, so hopelessly awkward. He has no social skills at all. And it's endearing to watch him. He's vulnerable and fragile in real life and then on set he's a tyrant. Shia and I almost die when we make a "Transformers" movie. He has you do some really insane things that insurance would never let you do." - Wonderland Magazine, September 2009

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy