"Transformers: Dark of the Moon" - FIRST REACTIONS

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-04-2011, 09:19 AM         #201
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Full TS copy just leaked btw.

2GBs

6 years ago '08        #202
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
it was good.
[spoiler - click to view]

i want mooarrr tho
 07-04-2011, 11:23 AM         #203
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 07-04-2011, 12:07 PM         #204
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chamillitary said:
No, Sentinel was actually whooping Optimus pretty bad, he even cut Optimus' one arm off. Megatron came from behind and gave Sentinel a cheap shot and that's how Sentinel became weak enough for Optimus to k!ll him.
I think dude was talkin about the Fallen. His @ss was dead within 20 seconds of f!ghting.

"Get down here Sentinel"...that's my sh*t.

Anyways...I disagree though. I thought it was somewhat even up until his arm got cut off. And you forget Sentinel told all of their aircraft to start shooting at Optimus during that battle. Plus, dude had that fu*kin shield and used the hell out of it....cheatin @ss.

It wasn't suppose to be an easy f!ght...it was one of those student vs teacher type things.
 07-04-2011, 12:28 PM         #205
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The movie was good but what pissed me off is how they k!lled off damn near all the Decepticons..there was no "retreat and f!ght another day" just Soundwave, StarScream, Shockwave, Megatron all got they muthafu*kin heads blown off.

Some bullsh*t
 6 years ago '04        #206
Sir_Burn_Alot 26 heat pts26
space
space
$964 | Props total: 1281 1281
I wasn't really familiar with the Transformer Universe before the launch of the movie franchise. I loved ALL 3 films, with the 3rd being the best IMO. My only issue with the movie was introducing new autobots in last 2 films. I'm watching the movie and thinking "Who are these guys?". I wish they would have kept pretty much the same core of protagonists. (The Twins were great in the 2nd Film) I'm not saying that it's a bad thing that they added additional characters, but it's just that for people that are not very familiar with the characters, don't know anything about them. But regardless, GREAT MOVIE.
 07-04-2011, 01:44 PM         #207
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How come TH35 and I were the only ones to recognize the bootleging of Inception score?
 07-04-2011, 01:45 PM         #208
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
How come TH35 and I were the only ones to recognize the bootleging of Inception score?
I was thinking the Dark Knight, but it sounds amazing regardless.
 07-04-2011, 01:46 PM         #209
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I was thinking the Dark Knight, but it sounds amazing regardless.
post the youtube tracks you thought sounded similar.
 07-04-2011, 01:50 PM         #210
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The smallest narrative link between Chicago’s decimation and a single character’s caring about it would make this sequence magnificent, not just spectacular.

That's how i felt too. Bay only provoked genuine emotions towards the bots. While the humans came off trying to make comedy out the situation which i thought a poor decision. Either way i thought for strictly action movie it was incredible.
 07-04-2011, 02:14 PM         #211
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
post the youtube tracks you thought sounded similar.
It's pretty time consuming to go through both soundtracks then match each song with it's equal. I would urge you to open up iTunes and preview both scores. With TDOTM, out of only the first 10 tracks: Dark Side of the Moon, Sentinel Prime, In Time You'll See, We Were Gods Once, Battle and We All Work for the Decepticons, you could close your eyes and remember scenes from TDK. If I didn't already know, I would've a.ssumed Hans Zimmer composed them.
 6 years ago '09        #212
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
At the end...

Told the tale of the end.....

Good movie!!!

4/5 Starz....Classic!!!

Off that Pink Vodka going in the movies with my homeboy on da 4th!!!

Last edited by Teddy Loc; 07-04-2011 at 10:33 PM..
 07-04-2011, 11:32 PM         #213
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't see how people liked this so much. It was just barely better than TF2. Yeah the action was awesome but the comedy was just as retarded as the comedy in the 2nd film and the plot made no sense at all and rendered the previous two films invalid. If the decepticons had this plan all along and had been trying to work towards it since the 60's when the Russians said they had pics of the decepticons collecting the space bridge canisters then why would they have attempted to do everything they tried in the first two films? The whole Fallen story-line makes no sense now. Like I said the action was great and I know its just a popcorn flick but would it have k!lled them to write something that actually made sense within the universe they created in the first 2 films?
 6 years ago '07        #214
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,772 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Apostrophe said:
I don't see how people liked this so much. It was just barely better than TF2. Yeah the action was awesome but the comedy was just as retarded as the comedy in the 2nd film and the plot made no sense at all and rendered the previous two films invalid. If the decepticons had this plan all along and had been trying to work towards it since the 60's when the Russians said they had pics of the decepticons collecting the space bridge canisters then why would they have attempted to do everything they tried in the first two films? The whole Fallen story-line makes no sense now. Like I said the action was great and I know its just a popcorn flick but would it have k!lled them to write something that actually made sense within the universe they created in the first 2 films?
I couldn't agree more. 2 was about a 3/10 while this was 5.5/10 if it wasn't for Chicago it would've been like a 4/10. Some of the jokes were extremely corny and I do like corny but not over the top corny. I laughed at some of the decepticons making mafia style hits on former astronauts. Also, Prime and them faking their own death . The slow motion when you knew someone was going to get saved right before something went down got irritating the 3rd time it happened. Some sh*t was really stupid but as I said before I didn't hate it. Half of the movie was entertaining for the most part. It's cool other ppl loved it, I guess.

Last edited by TH35; 07-05-2011 at 06:51 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #215
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
I def give it a 4/5. My main gripe is that they once again made the Decepticons WAY too weak! I mean

But other than that, as far as a movie with the plot, it was REALLY good. None of us expected to see what happened in that joint. Lets just say

I'll definitely buy it on Blu Ray when it comes out, but more than likely wont go back to the theater to watch it unless its in IMAX.
 6 years ago '07        #216
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 ImmortalGuru said:
I def give it a 4/5. My main gripe is that they once again made the Decepticons WAY too weak! I mean

But other than that, as far as a movie with the plot, it was REALLY good. None of us expected to see what happened in that joint. Lets just say

I'll definitely buy it on Blu Ray when it comes out, but more than likely wont go back to the theater to watch it unless its in IMAX.
In your spoiler that was another thing that was funny. Also the random soldier that said "I'll find a ride." It made it seem like he was important.
 6 years ago '08        #217
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 TH35 said:
In your spoiler that was another thing that was funny. Also the random soldier that said "I'll find a ride." It made it seem like he was important.

[video - click to view]

I laughed at that because the delivery was a.ss and it was a awkward pause after he said it
 6 years ago '07        #218
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Arson said:

I laughed at that because the delivery was a.ss and it was a awkward pause after he said it
he was so fu*king random
 6 years ago '10        #219
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,148 | Props total: 8130 8130
 Arson said:

I thought he had won a sweepstakes or something to be in the movie or that was his "make-a-wish" foundation "wish" because it seemed awkward as hell, and all he did was stab the bot and everybody came to congratulate him immediately
 07-05-2011, 11:58 AM         #220
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:

TH35 said:
he was so fu*king random
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago