Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '08        #61
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12542 12542
 kapiku21 said:
man that no father figure is an overused crutch...my pops left me my mom and my brother, mom worked 2 jobs and went to school...I went through sh*t and did some dumb sh*t but I made it out...I went to both high school and college in harlem graduated and now i'm an art dealer as well as being part of a music group The Machine and we give free arts workshops at the famous united palace theatre for kids under 21 ...the resources are there it's up to themselves as individuals to either follow the ignorant pack or start preparing for their own futures
Exactly...too many motherfu*kers with too many motherfu*kin excuses...props to u, people always want to blame the system or blame somebody else. Change starts within.
 06-28-2011, 12:54 AM         #62
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dasill said:
THE NAACP was behind keeping it open blame that on the white folk
of course its always the man holding u down from going to class instead of acting like a monkey
 6 years ago '05        #63
GST 
space
space
$14,835 | Props total: 2407 2407
I can not stand how we as adults are not allowed to break a foot off their a.ss anymore

if they wanna act like felons then treat them that way
 06-28-2011, 08:10 AM         #64
Dr Seuss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and black people always wonder why people talk sh*t about them. the kids are the most ignorant people you will ever meet.
 06-28-2011, 10:10 AM         #65
Moc5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Convict said:
should convert the classrooms into jail cells

not to hard to do in this day and age where schools are built similarly/exactly like prisons. ie the lights, beds in colleges, the colors.
 06-28-2011, 10:56 AM         #66
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If the kids are violent towards teachers they need to be sent to prison. STRAIGHT UP!

PS... I wonder where the school funding ranks to the rest of the country? How old are the books? How good have the teachers been? Do the kids even have a reason to respect anyone there in the first place?

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 06-28-2011 at 11:00 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #67
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
 mixedwun said:
What's Lebron's FG % In The Finals Have To Do With This School???
yooo you stupid

As far as this thread goes

Where are the parents? SMH. Damn economy got people working crazy hours and not spending time raising they kids properly (besides those parents that just don't give a fu*k). I'm a firm believer that a lot of this sh*t starts at home.
 6 years ago '06        #68
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Dr Seuss said:
and black people always wonder why people talk sh*t about them. the kids are the most ignorant people you will ever meet.

Postby kirusabi » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:49 am
Is there any evidence on the test results of brains from the three main races? Due to a study that equates brain size to IQ level it has been a.ssumed that blacks are less intelligent than whites and whites less intelligent than (mongoloid) Asians. And has anyone been able to compare the brain size of (Australoid) who have the lowest found IQ of any racial group to that of the other three groups?

Background:
IQ levels indefinitely vary between races. This has been reinstated in theories like those in the Belle Curve (not written by persons who had extensively studied in that field nor compared their findings with fellow scholars before publishing) where adults were tested in the three racial categories and it was found that blacks often had an IQ below 90 while the other two had 100 and higher on average.

However, another study was conducted, based on the belief that social stigmas play a role on IQ test results. To help demonstrate this tests were carried out on children at the age of 4, with blacks having the highest IQ, then mixed, then white.

However, the children reverted to the black lowest and white highter than blacks 'routine' at a later age.

The white brain is heavier and larger than brains of blacks. However the brains tested were adult brains. What puzzled me, is that further study of intelligence levels has led many to believe that based on this evidence brain size equates IQ. If this is true, where are the brain size tests for the 4 year olds?
I would a.ssume that the black 4 year old would have had a smaller brain than that of the white child. However, I have not been able to come accross any such studies, to help me verify my belief. It is common knowledge that black children develop at a faster rate than whites, does this mean the black brain is larger than the white brain at the age of 4?

If it is shown that the brain of 4 year old children or children within that range, of different races have comparable brain sizes with that of their adult counterparts, it will debunk the notion that brain size determines intelligence level and help to dissolve the idea that IQ tests accurately measure intelligence.
Products of our environments.

Oh and fu*k you
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago