NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
 StylesDavis412 said:
Jesus be a spell check.

That n*gga is always mispelling the simplest words.....
 06-26-2011, 02:11 PM         #102
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StylesDavis412 said:
Jesus be a spell check.
 6 years ago '09        #103
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,416 | Props total: 10540 10540
There is a God. God tests Christianity when things go bad. To see who's loyal and who isn't. There's too many unexplained instances in this world for there not to be a God. A girl gets r*ped, he tests her and her family's Christianity. Go ahead and laugh, but if I'm wrong, What happens? I just die and that's it. But if you're wrong and go against God, and there IS a God, what are you gonna say when you see him? I'm Sorry? Not going to work. I'll believe in God cause either way, I'm to the good. Those who don't, if you're wrong, you have alot to answer for, If I'm wrong, I'm just wrong.
 06-26-2011, 02:18 PM         #104
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
There is a God. God tests Christianity when things go bad. To see who's loyal and who isn't. There's too many unexplained instances in this world for there not to be a God. A girl gets r*ped, he tests her and her family's Christianity. Go ahead and laugh, but if I'm wrong, What happens? I just die and that's it. But if you're wrong and go against God, and there IS a God, what are you gonna say when you see him? I'm Sorry? Not going to work. I'll believe in God cause either way, I'm to the good. Those who don't, if you're wrong, you have alot to answer for, If I'm wrong, I'm just wrong.
lol i'd pay top dollar to see the look on these dudes faces on Judgement Day..the excuses & copped pleas & begging will be priceless....
 6 years ago '09        #105
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
 TheGame4705 said:
Some of you need to take some time and read the bible and then come and speak about it.
will never read that bullsh*t

6 years ago '09        #106
nadernasser 
space
space
space
$613 | Props total: 33 33
and jus like that i lost my respect to him
 06-26-2011, 02:40 PM         #107
jayjules 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my jesus piece isnt a white man, its a gold man.
 6 years ago '06        #108
burtbeezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$498 | Props total: 111 111
only thing he said that was almost true is most black where brainwashed as slave to think that wat the where going thur was right they even put big metal black boxes around slave head and beat them until the said that was god on the inside and it was pictures of white jesus on theinside of those box so with that i agree cuz thats in history but alll i mean alll i mean all the other sh*t this n*gga has to say fu*k him and his f*ggot a.ss if u support him ur gay and somethen wrong with u cuz he wack
 6 years ago '09        #109
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 DB30 said:
Lil B is advocating FREE THOUGHT not atheism.
Exactly when will people understand. Free thinking is good rather than forced by religion

People will say blasphemy according to whom? Thar is another control tactic another social conditioning toforce one to accept only this or three will happen
 6 years ago '04        #110
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 D.S.O.M. said:
The Bad part about it is that he has a young fan base who believes what this confused attention wh0ore says. By the time LIL b gets in his 30's he'll be apologizing for 75% of everything he's done in his career. He's showing his ignorance by trying to be intellectual.
ideally he wont live until 30
 06-26-2011, 03:15 PM         #111
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
The Bad part about it is that he has a young fan base who believes what this confused attention wh0ore says. By the time LIL b gets in his 30's he'll be apologizing for 75% of everything he's done in his career. He's showing his ignorance by trying to be intellectual.
 06-26-2011, 03:20 PM         #112
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Dre said:
You bible thumping idiots have been talking that judgment day sh1t since forever. Face it. No dragon is coming out of the ocean and no angels are gonna blow trumpets. The book of revelations are the rantings of a mad man.
why do you keep talking as if you're a 100% certain of this? I said this to you already...if what you were saying was indisputable no one would be debating the existence of the God of the Bible? I don't know maybe you're just slow and aren't understanding the point i'm conveying....
 6 years ago '04        #113
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
I agree that slave owners forced slaves to read and practice worshipping a white god to instill fear upon them...i'm not going to get into the actual context of the scripture
 6 years ago '11        #114
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 Michael_Moore said:
the book is outdated but yet it's being used as a template for how the world's current geo political arena works?

how does that work?
This kinda thing takes me back to Zeitgeist. What about all the gods that came before Christian God. What about the Romans and Egyptians and The Mayans, their Sun Gods and Gods Of Wars and Gods Of The Sea?

Whos to say ORGANIZED religion isn't just a system that keeps order that is torn down and recreated every few hundred years?

Meaning eventually The Bible will be gone and something new will be in its place.

I'm not an atheist though.

I believe there is good and evil, and evil seems to be winning.

Last edited by PotheadFocker; 06-26-2011 at 03:30 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #115
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,870 | Props total: 69 69
Some of it is real sh*t. I'm sure there are elements of Christianity made for the sole purpose of controlling people. But then other parts are blatant blasphemes. The Jesus piece point is priceless.
 6 years ago '10        #116
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
I LOL EVERY TIME I SEE A BLACK CHRISTIAN

enjoying your tomming, bro?
 6 years ago '10        #117
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
why do you keep talking as if you're a 100% certain of this? I said this to you already...if what you were saying was indisputable no one would be debating the existence of the God of the Bible? I don't know maybe you're just slow and aren't understanding the point i'm conveying....
you're an idiot and have never brought any positive, correct new information to any debate on this website:ohno es:
 06-26-2011, 03:33 PM         #118
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jeehtoven said:
I agree that slave owners forced slaves to read and practice worshipping a white god to instill fear upon them...i'm not going to get into the actual context of the scripture
yea but Lil B's speaking as if all Christians think the God of the Bible had/has blonde hair & blue eyes...he's taking the misinterpretations & stereotypes of the Bible & running with them as if they're factual & in turn misleading his groupies...ppl forget the Illuminati/Freemasons have manipulated the Bible for their own evil purposes for years...even to this day you've got ppl like George W Bush,The Pope & even Obama wearing the cloak of Chrstianity when everything they do is in direct contradiction to the Bible's teachings...

right off the bat Lil B doesn't even know what he's talking about....he's an idiot.
 6 years ago '04        #119
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
@Michael_Moore: What did you think of this thread?

06-26-2011, 03:36 PM         #120
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Dre said:
Because dragons aren't real and neither are angels or any of the retarded sh1t in the book of revelations.
you can include as many laugh smiley's in your posts as you want but it's not going to make you any less of a misinformed idiot...you're not reading the Bible in proper context or with intellectual understanding...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy