Lil B Bout To Lose All His Fans: Going Against GOD On Twitter/Facebook

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-26-2011, 01:18 PM         #81
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
Bible teachings are the basis of most modern thought. Even if you're not religious, you tend to live your life by Bible standards because most people's morals are sourced from teachings in the Bible. You don't have to be a Christian to learn from the Bible's teaching just like you don't have to be a Muslim to learn from the Koran.

I think people are getting The Bible and Religion completely twisted. Those are two separate entities.

:agreement6:

Athiests are forever lumping the two together....

misinformation & the promotion of Satanism are one in the same because they ultimately achieve the same goal....
 06-26-2011, 01:21 PM         #82
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spazzg said:
Thankyoubasedgod. He stays dropping knowledge. also michael moore is a f*ggot.
Lil B's album's titled "I'm Gay"
 06-26-2011, 01:23 PM         #83
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
he's been going against God his entire career...and his album's called i'm gay...when was this f*ggot ever for God to begin with?
Exactly, I'm not surprised by this fu*k's comments
 6 years ago '10        #84
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
 Michael_Moore said:
Lil B's album's titled "I'm Gay"
tell me something i dont know. that illuminati sh*t has you twisted, if new info came out saying the illuminati drive blue cars youd be all like "fu*k BLUE CARS", f*ggot.
 6 years ago '05        #85
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
Isn't this old news? He went against God & religion the moment he called himself ''Based God''
 6 years ago '09        #86
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 spazzg said:
tell me something i dont know. that illuminati sh*t has you twisted, if new info came out saying the Illuminati drive blue cars youd be all like "fu*k BLUE CARS", f*ggot.
Illuminati r good ppl. ya just got them twisted
 6 years ago '10        #87
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
 Crookz said:
n*gga!!!! dont u know there's jay-z blue?!?!

i don't fu*k with blue no more... can't control me, n*gga
 06-26-2011, 01:34 PM         #88
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spazzg said:
tell me something i dont know. that illuminati sh*t has you twisted, if new info came out saying the illuminati drive blue cars youd be all like "fu*k BLUE CARS", f*ggot.

now lets try and make sense....

wtf is this idiot talking about seriously?
 06-26-2011, 01:34 PM         #89
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dope-boy said:
Isn't this old news? He went against God & religion the moment he called himself ''Based God''
basically.....
 06-26-2011, 01:35 PM         #90
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crookz said:
he called it the template for the geo-political agenda yet he's a conspiracy nut.
don't u see the flaw in his argument.
No because much like modern religion, those who control the world have created their own interpretation of the Bible's meaning and what their role is in carrying out God's will. I think his mention of the current geo-political agenda goes hand in hand with his argument regarding the Bible. Masonic Orders, Freemasons and many other societies either praise or perverse the teaching in the Bible as a way of living. For instance, the way the "Light" is described in the Bible is pretty much the reason why the Illuminati exists.

Michael_Moore and I don't agree on everything, but I think everything he says is based in rational thought and is worth investigating. Never dismiss "Conspiracy" because it could very well save your life. Just don't let your life be ruined by fear.
 06-26-2011, 01:38 PM         #91
BasedHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil b is just saying what many of us have thought.

Why do bad ppl who steal,kill,rape,etc.. get awarded so much in life?

some ppl go to church every sunday, don't sin and still live in poverty... how can god let kids get abused? how can a person sit and watch that happen?? if that's the case god is a pedophile,sicko,etc..
i
Im just saying.
 6 years ago '07        #92
-KiNg- 1 heat pts
space
space
$158 | Props total: 0 0
Religion is bullsh*t. Modified from generation to generation so that it can keep different people from different times under control. How can people be so stupid and follow something that says that if you go against it you go to hell? It's like religion itself has different ways to keep you under control. Most of all of your lives would improve if you stop wasting mental energy on that bullsh*t, but oh noes you'll be going to the devils side then.
 6 years ago '07        #93
-KiNg- 1 heat pts
space
space
$158 | Props total: 0 0
 Cantankerous said:
Maybe if he would articulate some of those things better, he'd make more sense, but I dig it.

God is all around us, in the things we believe in, our unquestioned conceptions of things that we hold with no sense of real understanding. Pushing a positive agenda, living your life in a way that maximizes benefits for you and all, is your manipulation of the systems/gods in place, making you God(capital G), and a non-slave to these created and deceiving lesser gods, that we blindly follow without thought(religion, government, science, diversity among socio-economic class(in which, you believe you are any better off than someone of lesser income, etc)
i like what this guy said
 6 years ago '09        #94
space
space
space
i wish i was born into the Illuminati

stupid white ppl
 06-26-2011, 01:56 PM         #95
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spazzg said:
tell me something i dont know. t
are all of you Lil B fans this stupid & slow witted? you called me a f*ggot while being a supporter of a man who's album is titled "i'm gay" do you know what irony is?
 06-26-2011, 01:56 PM         #96
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
No because much like modern religion, those who control the world have created their own interpretation of the Bible's meaning and what their role is in carrying out God's will. I think his mention of the current geo-political agenda goes hand in hand with his argument regarding the Bible. Masonic Orders, Freemasons and many other societies either praise or perverse the teaching in the Bible as a way of living. For instance, the way the "Light" is described in the Bible is pretty much the reason why the Illuminati exists.

Michael_Moore and I don't agree on everything, but I think everything he says is based in rational thought and is worth investigating. Never dismiss "Conspiracy" because it could very well save your life. Just don't let your life be ruined by fear.
:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '11        #97
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
fu*k god.
 6 years ago '09        #98
space
space
space
 sosobased said:
fu*k god.
dont say that man wtf
 6 years ago '04        #99
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
Some of you need to take some time and read the bible and then come and speak about it.
 06-26-2011, 02:05 PM         #100
StylesDavis412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jesus be a spell check.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago