Lil B Bout To Lose All His Fans: Going Against GOD On Twitter/Facebook

most viewed right now
 77
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-26-2011, 11:46 AM         #61
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Dre said:
What I'm saying is that there is no god of religion. There is no being watching and listening to us all the time of every minute.
so how does it feel to have solved the world's greatest mystery...who knew the guy with the answer to whether or not the existence of God of the Bible was true or not was sitting on Boxden this whole time....
 7 years ago '09        #62
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
god ddidnt create religion, he wasnt even a fan of religion

and please explain the different types of ppl on earth ex: asians, russians, blacks, browns, muslims,

evolution by climate change
 7 years ago '09        #63
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
 Crookz said:
word... i looked up the look like jesus vid the other day and one of the links was taken down by WMG

is he signing with warner bros?
 06-26-2011, 11:51 AM         #64
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
god ddidnt create religion, he wasnt even a fan of religion

and please explain the different types of ppl on earth ex: asians, russians, blacks, browns, muslims,

evolution by climate change
read about the tower of babel....
 06-26-2011, 11:51 AM         #65
The Prowler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
but he losing all his fans


Some of his most popular songs are "I'm God", "I'm the Devil", and "Look like Jesus"


[video - click to view]


What he's tweeting is nothing new to his fans. He's preaching to the choir here.
 7 years ago '09        #66
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
 Michael_Moore said:
read about the tower of babel....
bibical fairy tales brah
 06-26-2011, 11:58 AM         #67
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga mustve finally got in the studio with jay electronica talking like this

 06-26-2011, 11:58 AM         #68
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soulja boy better tell him to say he got hacked
 06-26-2011, 12:01 PM         #69
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
to be honest he's doing this to take the spotlight off of Kreayshawn & her white girl mob.....
Unfortunately, this went over the head of 80% of his fanbase while the other 20% act like they know what the hell he's talking about.
 06-26-2011, 12:01 PM         #70
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Dre said:
You can be a mental slave if you want and live your life according to an outdated book that has no place in today's civilized society.

the book is outdated but yet it's being used as a template for how the world's current geo political arena works?


how does that work?
 06-26-2011, 12:04 PM         #71
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
bibical fairy tales brah
did you read about it tho?...you asked a question I answered it for you....
 06-26-2011, 12:06 PM         #72
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
Unfortunately, this went over the head of 80% of his fanbase while the other 20% act like they know what the hell he's talking about.
and to use God of all things,highlights the desperation.....
 7 years ago '09        #73
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
 Michael_Moore said:
did you read about it tho?...you asked a question I answered it for you....
Up until this point in the Bible, the whole world had one language - one common speech for all people. The people of the earth became skilled in construction and decided to build a city with a tower that would reach to heaven. By building the tower they wanted to make a name for themselves and also prevent their city from being scattered.
God came to see their city and the tower they were building. He perceived their intentions, and in His infinite wisdom, He knew this "stairway to heaven" would only lead the people away from God. He noted the powerful force within their unity of purpose. As a result, God confused their language, causing them to speak different languages so they would not understand each other. By doing this, God thwarted their plans. He also scattered the people of the city all over the face of the earth.

really? he 'confused' them

this doesnt explain why all asians have tiny eyes and why every language to persons body image is a certain way
 06-26-2011, 12:09 PM         #74
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crookz said:
^^^that kinda provesthe mental enslavement that religion promotes
Bible teachings are the basis of most modern thought. Even if you're not religious, you tend to live your life by Bible standards because most people's morals are sourced from teachings in the Bible. You don't have to be a Christian to learn from the Bible's teaching just like you don't have to be a Muslim to learn from the Koran.

I think people are getting The Bible and Religion completely twisted. Those are two separate entities.
 7 years ago '05        #75
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
btw... lil b can't lose fans.. only gain them.
 7 years ago '09        #76
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
 Dangerously said:
Bible teachings are the basis of most modern thought. Even if you're not religious, you tend to live your life by Bible standards because most people's morals are sourced from teachings in the Bible. You don't have to be a Christian to learn from the Bible's teaching just like you don't have to be a Muslim to learn from the Koran.

I think people are getting The Bible and Religion completely twisted. Those are two separate entities.
huh?

the bible old or new testament is a direct correlation to religion
 7 years ago '10        #77
spazzg 
space
avatar space
space
$1,623 | Props total: 13 13
Thankyoubasedgod. He stays dropping knowledge. also michael moore is a f*ggot.
 06-26-2011, 12:16 PM         #78
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
huh?

the bible old or new testament is a direct correlation to religion
Most religion today resembles the false religion represented by the beasts Babylon the Great was riding in. The Bible speaks of free will and moral uprightness, not mental enslavement and oppression.
 7 years ago '09        #79
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
 Dangerously said:
Most religion today resembles the false religion represented by the beasts Babylon the Great was riding in. The Bible speaks of free will and moral uprightness, not mental enslavement and oppression.
oh ok got u
 06-26-2011, 12:18 PM         #80
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crookz said:
exactly...

it's all law.

it was a backwards a.ss argument for an anti-government conspiracy theorist
uh, Michael_Moore isn't wrong. if anything he's the only one talking some sense. it's not all "law" because if so we're all some lawless motherfu*kers. They're teachings and guidelines, some guidelines are not applicable to modern times.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
19 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
I will marry this woman for real.
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
39 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
15 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy