Xbox 360 Custom Theme Request

most viewed right now
 125
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
75 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,022 | Props total: 3384 3384
 pootysmack said:
props for a sick DC superman one


[pic - click to view]



type

[pic - click to view]





Just fu*kin with ya












[pic - click to view]





I gotta say, this is one of my favs so far...
 7 years ago '04        #62
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,022 | Props total: 3384 3384
This is my personal one I use, in case anyone wanted a Bleach one with Ichigo


[pic - click to view]


 7 years ago '05        #63
lordk 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$161 | Props total: 0 0
:agreement6:

can you create a batman one (based on arkham asylum or arkham city) ?
and a galatasaray (european soccer team) -->
 7 years ago '04        #64
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,022 | Props total: 3384 3384
 lordk said:
:agreement6:

can you create a batman one (based on arkham asylum or arkham city) ?
and a galatasaray (european soccer team) -->


[pic - click to view]






[pic - click to view]


 7 years ago '04        #65
ill1458 
space
space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
Good lookin on this!!!!!!!!!!!! Props
 7 years ago '11        #66
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,976 | Props total: 540 540
 slimgangsta18 said:
Bored, so I decided to take requests to make you guys custom HD themes for your xbox 360.



[pic - click to view]




All you need is a USB flash drive or a transfer cable for your hard drive.

1st Download this USBXTAFGUI


(01) Plug in your USB Drive and open "USBXTAFGUI" - make sure you format the USB Drive on the xbox first!!! then transfer any theme to your usb from your 360.
(02) Click on File then click either "OpenDevice" or "Open First USB Drive"
(03) Click on DATA PARTITION
(04) Click on CONTENT
(05) Click on 0000000000000000
(06) Click on any valid GAMEFOLDER
(07) Click on 00030000 folder -=OR=- Create the 00030000 folder inside GAMEFOLDER (if it doesn't exist)
(08) Drag your theme in this folder.
(09) Pop the drive out and pop it in your xbox and go to the memory options under System Settings.
(10) Copy the themes over to the HDD or if you like you can just run it off the USB drive.

That's it....
when i click on data partition.... nothing shows up after for me to get to step 4 and click content or the 000000000000
 7 years ago '11        #67
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,976 | Props total: 540 540
does the picture have to be in any particular format to be a theme. i just threw a jpeg into the 00030000 folder that has all my current themes which are in a pgr3theme? and it makes it a corrupt file when i do that
 7 years ago '04        #68
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,022 | Props total: 3384 3384
 pootysmack said:
does the picture have to be in any particular format to be a theme. i just threw a jpeg into the 00030000 folder that has all my current themes which are in a pgr3theme? and it makes it a corrupt file when i do that

NO, you don't make the theme a format, leave the theme how it is...

did you format your usb drive using your xbox 360 & transferred a theme from your 360 to your usb memory? you just put that that them in the same folder as the one you transferred from your 360
 7 years ago '11        #69
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,976 | Props total: 540 540
 slimgangsta18 said:
NO, you don't make the theme a format, leave the theme how it is...

did you format your usb drive using your xbox 360 & transferred a theme from your 360 to your usb memory? you just put that that them in the same folder as the one you transferred from your 360
first i configured my flash drive with my xbox, then i moved a theme "gun" to the flash drive. took the flash drive out put it in my computer. opened that usb gui program. clicked file, open device selector. clicked data partition, content, 0000000000, then clicked this "fffe07d1" which i a.ssumed was the theme. clicked that then clicked the 00030000. clicked in there and see "gun theme" so i dragged the jpg you gave me in there. saved that sh*t put it in my xbox and when i check the usb the jpg is a corrupt file
 7 years ago '04        #70
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,022 | Props total: 3384 3384
 pootysmack said:
first i configured my flash drive with my xbox, then i moved a theme "gun" to the flash drive. took the flash drive out put it in my computer. opened that usb gui program. clicked file, open device selector. clicked data partition, content, 0000000000, then clicked this "fffe07d1" which i a.ssumed was the theme. clicked that then clicked the 00030000. clicked in there and see "gun theme" so i dragged the jpg you gave me in there. saved that sh*t put it in my xbox and when i check the usb the jpg is a corrupt file
dude, the file I gave you is NOT a .jpg file. Did you download the file from the mediafire link I posted under the picture? use that file & DO NOT rename that file to anything
 7 years ago '04        #71
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,022 | Props total: 3384 3384
 Andrefrbk said:
I want a premium theme

Ok? what premium theme you want?
 7 years ago '09        #72
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,518 | Props total: 5548 5548
left eye one and a chicago bulls one plz :agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #73
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$4,172 | Props total: 1580 1580
 slimgangsta18 said:

(01) Plug in your USB Drive and open "USBXTAFGUI" - make sure you format the USB Drive on the xbox first!!! then transfer any theme to your usb from your 360.
(02) Click on File then click either "OpenDevice" or "Open First USB Drive"
(03) Click on DATA PARTITION
(04) Click on CONTENT
(05) Click on 0000000000000000


That's it....
When i click Data Partition, nothing shows up and i just formatted my usb drive to my xbox?
 7 years ago '04        #74
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,022 | Props total: 3384 3384
 tacuna 320 said:
When i click Data Partition, nothing shows up and i just formatted my usb drive to my xbox?
Did you move a theme off your 360 to your USB memory? Once you do that, all the folders should already be on the flash drive
 7 years ago '07        #75
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$4,172 | Props total: 1580 1580
 slimgangsta18 said:
Did you move a theme off your 360 to your USB memory? Once you do that, all the folders should already be on the flash drive
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to slimgangsta18 again.

Thanks man, worked perfectly!
 7 years ago '09        #76
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 slimgangsta18 said:

[pic - click to view]


Appreciate it man. Can't wait to load it up.
 7 years ago '04        #78
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,022 | Props total: 3384 3384
 Mr. Baltimore said:
left eye one and a chicago bulls one plz :agreement6:
I did a Derrick Rose one on page 2 or you want the team?



[pic - click to view]


 7 years ago '06        #80
droid3000 1034 heat pts1034
space
avatar space
space
$28,245 | Props total: 30965 30965
Can you make one with djax, maclin, McCoy and Vick? Also one with Rosa acosta stretching
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
117 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy