Twitter NBA rumor: Dwight Howard traded to Lakers? |iffy source

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12234 12234
I'm not saying nothing till its done...but if true

Oh boy.............
 6 years ago '05        #62
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Am I the only Lakers fan not thrilled with trading Bynum AND Pau for Dwight?
 6 years ago '08        #63
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
lol @ believing this......

....i just smashed stacey dash, jennifer aniston, halle berry, and scarlet johanssen a couple minutes ago......
 6 years ago '08        #64
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 DurtySoufReppin said:
Bynum,Gasol,and Odom > Dwight and Odom
Yea we do have 2 championships with gasol, bynum and odom, but dwight howards is another kinda monster..I wouldn't wanna give up gasol and bynum, but I wouldn't be mad at it either.......

ThaShark316 said:
And you still didn't fix 3 of your issues that k!lled you in the postseason.
Yea man I know..I wanted felton, but looks like that's not gonna happen and I don't know who else we're going for...Just gotta sit and wait it out..............
 6 years ago '04        #65
biggz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$6,977 | Props total: 6597 6597
If this is true, the Lakers gave up too much.
 6 years ago '07        #66
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
there isnt a lockout yet,so y would this be announced after tha lockout lol
 6 years ago '05        #67
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
this sh*t aint true but how is this a bad deal for ORL PAU IS 30 HOW IS THAT OLD ???

do we really think anyone 30 and up is old??? sh*t if u was on dallas and u was 30 u be consider Young and they won the finals. LOL @ 30 IS OLD U GUYS ARE IDIOTS but this isnt real chill

no way we trade both for DW its one or the other plus Odom take it or leave it when ever it happen
 6 years ago '05        #68
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Yeah, I am fine with an Odom and Pau/Bynum for Dwight. We need to keep Bynum or Pau...

Probably Pau as he can play PF. I doubt Bynum could play PF.
 6 years ago '10        #69
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
@ anyone believin' Incarcerated Bob

6 years ago '05        #70
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
were good lets just keep letting everyone hate everyone tell us were old. damn sh*t is crazy

just a year ago everyone and there momma was thinking we win the finals AGAIN FOR 3RD TIME now all of a sudden WERE TO OLD TO EVEN COMPETE HA HA THIS WORLD IS fu*kING CRAZY

last time i check DALLAS WAS OLDEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE how did that work out. we dont need to make a big deal rite now ITS fu*kING JUNE and we dont even know if there will be a season and everyone is screaming on how we need to do something crazy to make are team better. KEEP LISTEN TO ESPN KIDS SMH @ THESE fu*kING SHEEP.
 6 years ago '07        #71
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
were good lets just keep letting everyone hate everyone tell us were old. damn sh*t is crazy

just a year ago everyone and there momma was thinking we win the finals AGAIN FOR 3RD TIME now all of a sudden WERE TO OLD TO EVEN COMPETE HA HA THIS WORLD IS fu*kING CRAZY

last time i check DALLAS WAS OLDEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE how did that work out. we dont need to make a big deal rite now ITS fu*kING JUNE and we dont even know if there will be a season and everyone is screaming on how we need to do something crazy to make are team better. KEEP LISTEN TO ESPN KIDS SMH @ THESE fu*kING SHEEP.
Damn man. Have a blunt and relax...
 6 years ago '05        #72
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 WiLL i AM said:
i guess u got ur caps lock fixed

shouldnt u be worried about the mexican bi*ches ur with right now

damn homie u stay on my d!ck now plz show me where i said i was fu*king these bi*ches or i was about to do something with them. i guess a n*gga cant just have friends that are mexican girls huh

thought u was exposing a n*gga lol @ net n*ggas FOH
 6 years ago '05        #73
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,910 | Props total: 30172 30172
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

They also said you have to be athletic to win a ring

Miami is athletic. Wheres their rings ?
 6 years ago '05        #74
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 CashNy said:
They also said you have to be athletic to win a ring

Miami is athletic. Wheres their rings ?
that word is getting over used i saw 1st and 10 other day skip and 2 other white guys

talking about how guys was or wasnt athletic enough called dallas team non athletic

i was like wtf Now espn Loser know who is athletic enough to play in NBA

GTFOH Non of these tv idiots know what it takes to win a ring . God i wish i could go back in time and work for espn its the best job ever u just get paid to talk out of your a.ss.

I.E skip bayless
 6 years ago '04        #75
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
Not sure how i feel if this actually goes down..
 06-25-2011, 10:51 PM         #76
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
that word is getting over used i saw 1st and 10 other day skip and 2 other white guys

talking about how guys was or wasnt athletic enough called dallas team non athletic

i was like wtf Now espn Loser know who is athletic enough to play in NBA

GTFOH Non of these tv idiots know what it takes to win a ring . God i wish i could go back in time and work for espn its the best job ever u just get paid to talk out of your a.ss.

I.E skip bayless
What the fu*k are you even talking about? You don't think that they can tell who was or wasn't athletic enough?
 6 years ago '05        #77
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
What the fu*k are you even talking about? You don't think that they can tell who was or wasn't athletic enough?
when you call the world champs who beat port LA OKC and the heatles to win the title and u call them non athletic Yes u dont know wtf your talking about.

just cause your not in highlight dunks or breaking ankles crazy like rose dont mean your not athletic . These lame old white men dont know what there talking about. U could say dallas went threw the hardest teams to win a ring but there not athletic fu*k outta here
 06-25-2011, 11:01 PM         #78
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '04        #79
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 3852 3852
i actually think its a good trade for both teams if true
 06-25-2011, 11:09 PM         #80
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
when you call the world champs who beat port LA OKC and the heatles to win the title and u call them non athletic Yes u dont know wtf your talking about.

just cause your not in highlight dunks or breaking ankles crazy like rose dont mean your not athletic . These lame old white men dont know what there talking about. U could say dallas went threw the hardest teams to win a ring but there not athletic fu*k outta here
4 out of the 5 starters for their finals are not athletic . Athleticism isn't a prerequisite for winning a title so the point about the Mavericks winning is meaningless. You have no idea what your talking about but yet you always feel like you know more then the experts. Aren't you the guy that actually thought Cam was the best QB in the draft as well?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy