Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-26-2011, 08:18 AM         #41
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:

this is why hell never win a ship knicks fans, he wants to be a celebrity, even tho he dont have the charisma or talent on screen to do so anyway.

truth is... melo the NBA reggie bush...all flash no substance. melo dont care about rings he just came to NY because he can become a star and help make his bi*ch a star. he to busy playing dress up with tight and trying to look "grown and s3xy" with those ridiculous glasses and tight sweater vests. people can he hes a poser, lol he anit fooling nobody.

lol........
lmao @ no substance.

go here....

scroll down to pro career.

now before you k!ll yourself, feel free to post what you've accomplished in your life, let alone your career. Then...read this lil excerpt ....

Western Conference All-Star (2007, 2008) … All-NBA Third Team (2008-09, 2006-07, 2005-06) … Western Conference Player of the Month (April 2007; March, 2006) … Western Conference Player of the Week (eight times) … MVP got milk? Rookie Challenge (2005) … Western Conference Rookie of the Month (six times, November-April, 2003-04) … International Experience (USA): Averaged 11.5 ppg and 4.3 rpg in 19.1 mpg at the 2008 Beijing Olympics … Helped Team USA capture the gold medal
then...k!ll yourself.
 06-26-2011, 08:42 AM         #42
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you really thik lebron works on his game in the offsesaon with no post moves or off da ball game whatsoever after 8 years
 06-26-2011, 08:47 AM         #43
realastateboss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get off melo nuts pus*y
 6 years ago '06        #44
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
this is fu*king ridiculous. i'm not even a melo fan but get a life bro.
 6 years ago '05        #45
blackninja 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,005 | Props total: 3520 3520
Everyone is entitled to post and have an opinion but I just did not get this statement: "While Lebron is working on his game?"

We talking about the same Lebron that was not even a factor in real the NBA finals? I do not think it is fair to mention Lebron next to Kobe. As much as i think Kobe is a B_TCH he towers over Lebron as far as work ethic and being a champion. This would have worked better "Kobe and D-Wade..."

As far as Melo goes that was a commercial for something related to sports and why the hell shouldn't he do a commercial. I am guessing that you just do not like dude. That's cool. Go ahead and vent...
 6 years ago '06        #46
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
Alot of butt hurt Knicks fans sounding off in this thread. No need to get mad at the threadstarter all he did was called a spade a spade. I seen melo at Tao in Vegas last Saturday poppin bottle like he played for the Mavs. Not hating do what u do but you'll never catch Kobe onthe scene like that after getting bounce from the playoff like a bad check
 6 years ago '05        #47
dagame04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 238 238
They film this like in March April homie....Besides wat else are they doin if there not hooping...
 6 years ago '05        #48
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,600 | Props total: 1153 1153
Melo got natural scene for the game... but dude really need to be in the gym shooting jumpers and coming up with a game plan for the knicks next season..
 6 years ago '05        #49
Clarity2431 
space
space
$121 | Props total: 1 1
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

GET OFF MELO's d!ck
 6 years ago '10        #50
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30600 30600
DrX lost. Nobody takes you are your opinion seriously. Melo the best offensive player in the game his sh*t don't need work. Tell Bron work on that post up and spot up jumper then next time he could average more than 15 points in the finals.
 6 years ago '08        #51
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 9186 9186
Stop being an Eagle/Knick fan, he said so
 6 years ago '07        #52
GlassJoeReturns 2 heat pts
space
space
$861 | Props total: 127 127
damn' this thread backfired at threadstarter with an extreme passion
 6 years ago '05        #53
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 Against D Grain said:
Alot of butt hurt Knicks fans sounding off in this thread. No need to get mad at the threadstarter all he did was called a spade a spade. I seen melo at Tao in Vegas last Saturday poppin bottle like he played for the Mavs. Not hating do what u do but you'll never catch Kobe onthe scene like that after getting bounce from the playoff like a bad check
alias?
 6 years ago '11        #54
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,445 | Props total: 1110 1110
 Hovi Bryant said:
The majority of the league takes about a month off after their season ends.
 6 years ago '04        #55
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
Cool thread make another
 6 years ago '04        #56
peto 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 18 18
 DrX said:

this is why hell never win a ship knicks fans, he wants to be a celebrity, even tho he dont have the charisma or talent on screen to do so anyway.

truth is... melo the NBA reggie bush...all flash no substance. melo dont care about rings he just came to NY because he can become a star and help make his bi*ch a star. he to busy playing dress up with tight and trying to look "grown and s3xy" with those ridiculous glasses and tight sweater vests. people can he hes a poser, lol he anit fooling nobody.

i dont have a problem with that personally but im just tired of knicks fans acting like the guy is the second coming and think this guy will bring home a ring

lol........

voice :
[pic - click to view]

shut up Meg
 6 years ago '04        #57
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,327 | Props total: 515 515
this n*gga so worried about a multimillion dollar mans life. n*gga what are you doing??????
 6 years ago '10        #58
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
this n*gga real mad
 06-26-2011, 03:47 PM         #59
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this is a sports forum and i posted a opinion about a athlete....why do I need to get a life? The same could be said about anybody that use their time to write or read posts here

im not "hating" on him...im just trying to tell knicks fans dont get ur hopes up. funny how people use their time to read and tell me how irrelevant my post are but it still goes four pages. yall like those fools that buy floyd PPVs just to see him lose and make him rich in the process
 06-26-2011, 04:33 PM         #60
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
welcome to the age of commercialization..........
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy