NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty

most viewed right now
 101
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 99
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #101
sosobased 
space
avatar space
space
$977 | Props total: 4 4
good. first order of business is to implement new rules. no more restarting games vs the cpu. for each cpu restart i will be taking attributes away from your key players.

ohio state with 6 cpu restarts vs toledo is not going to fly no more.

each cpu restart=10 points taken from one of your star players. new rules take place week 3. so ohio state this is your warning.


Last edited by sosobased; 07-16-2011 at 05:56 PM..
 07-16-2011, 05:48 PM         #102
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude had to restart against Toledo 6 times!?!?
 7 years ago '04        #103
S|M 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
i kept restarting after 1 possession. if there's a way for the commish to default a loss for restarting, i'd be all for that.

can commish update player stats, braxton miller my starting QB is 6'3" 210lbs.
 7 years ago '04        #104
S|M 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 sosobased said:
good. first order of business is to implement new rules. no more restarting games vs the cpu. for each cpu restart i will be taking attributes away from your key players.

ohio state with 6 cpu restarts vs toledo is not going to fly no more.

each cpu restart=10 points taken from one of your star players. new rules take place week 3. so ohio state this is your warning.
i'd actually prefer a season loss.
 7 years ago '11        #105
sosobased 
space
avatar space
space
$977 | Props total: 4 4
i will update your roster for your qb ohio state.

get your games in. will advance tomorrow at 8pm eastern.

it will go 8pm tuesday, 8pm thursday, 8pm saturday try to get some consistency in this bi*ch. you will have 48 hours. if you cant keep up quit now so we can have ppl that will be dedicated replace you.

also got two slots open if someone wants in.
 7 years ago '04        #106
S|M 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
thanks
 7 years ago '11        #107
sosobased 
space
avatar space
space
$977 | Props total: 4 4
 S said:
thanks
alright so i have been trying ,but it wont let me. i go to edit roster, but it only says i can edit my own.

i dont know thats its a glitch or thats just how it is. i been searching on the internet, but so far no help.

it wont let me edit ratings or w/h/g

i dont know if its because im not the og commish or what. but the new rules i guess will be on hold. sh*t is stupid.
 7 years ago '12        #108
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,053 | Props total: 1323 1323
Anyone got a spot open? Wanna be UGA.


Need a legit dynasty.
 7 years ago '04        #109
S|M 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
yeah my default roster is all messed up too, got starters who aren't even on the team and sh*t.

anyone know of a better league or wanna start one up get at me
 7 years ago '04        #110
S|M 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 sosobased said:
alright so i have been trying ,but it wont let me. i go to edit roster, but it only says i can edit my own.

i dont know thats its a glitch or thats just how it is. i been searching on the internet, but so far no help.

it wont let me edit ratings or w/h/g

i dont know if its because im not the og commish or what. but the new rules i guess will be on hold. sh*t is stupid.
thanks for trying.
 7 years ago '11        #111
sosobased 
space
avatar space
space
$977 | Props total: 4 4
yo toledo is no joke man. them guys is for reals. there qb dropped 330 passing yards on my a.ss lol. there not no cake walk.

the glitch with me not being able to edit sh*t is a real glitch i have found out. once sh*t gets patched ill try to get your dude right ohio state. the glitch has something to do with coaching contracts being on. its to late for me to change it.

domied whats your gt? ill send you an invite.
 7 years ago '12        #112
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,053 | Props total: 1323 1323
 sosobased said:
yo toledo is no joke man. them guys is for reals. there qb dropped 330 passing yards on my a.ss lol. there not no cake walk.

the glitch with me not being able to edit sh*t is a real glitch i have found out. once sh*t gets patched ill try to get your dude right ohio state. the glitch has something to do with coaching contracts being on. its to late for me to change it.

domied whats your gt? ill send you an invite.
Domied
 7 years ago '05        #113
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$1,930 | Props total: 221 221
been gone all weekend, im using michigan, and after my overtime scare on friday i must bounce back.
 7 years ago '05        #114
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$1,930 | Props total: 221 221
 jesusplay said:
Man their should be no restarting.

IF you lose to the CPU that means you suck and need to take your L....ole stat padding a.ss n*ggas
i agree 100 % take the L and move onto next week


the computer already lost me a game dumbass simulation fail:jacmonson: .
 7 years ago '11        #115
sosobased 
space
avatar space
space
$977 | Props total: 4 4
^ whats your gt?
 7 years ago '11        #116
sosobased 
space
avatar space
space
$977 | Props total: 4 4
all right about to give it to ya.

dude named bigjbizzle13
and domied want in so send them invites.
 7 years ago '06        #117
God Emcee 59 heat pts59 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,838 | Props total: 2769 2769
fu*k Oklahoma yo n*ggas busted my a.ss

But let's get it!
 7 years ago '04        #118
S|M 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
once the glitches are ironed out can commish update rosters or are we stuck with the ones we loaded when we started the dynasty?
 7 years ago '05        #119
ThatBoy 
space
space
space
$601 | Props total: 20 20
 S said:
once the glitches are ironed out can commish update rosters or are we stuck with the ones we loaded when we started the dynasty?
You can't change it once its started.
 7 years ago '12        #120
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,053 | Props total: 1323 1323
Yeah send me an invite!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
87 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
153 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
230 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy