most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,022 | Props total: 537 537
this kinda explains why gamestop ppl always on my d!ck when im in the store .. i remeber being in there and the manager was getting tight cus they had re do the whole store with a different set up on a friday and sat and i believe black ops was coming out and they had the shipment coming in....cats were in there disgruntle... im sure its hella fustrating cus customers come in while you redoing the place and then the moms that got 1000 questions on top of gamestop being the size of a small pizzeria .

then getting clocked for telling a dude his game aint worth sh*t by game stop standerd..

i personally thought they got comission so thats surprising especially when they are expected to sell them cards and pre orders...

i think its like 15 bucks a month to get 20 percent off games. you would have to buy 3 games a month to feel like you winning
 6 years ago '04        #102
WaSh HeIghTs186 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
co-manager making 8 dollars an hour? fu*k outta here n*gga who u trying to fool?
 6 years ago '04        #103
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,340 | Props total: 11519 11519
haha dude said in order to get promoted to work @ gamestop u had to suck a d!ck lol
NSFW

she did lol and @ work in the bathroom she works @ gamestop
 6 years ago '06        #104
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
^^ WoW.....Actually got some evidence
 06-27-2011, 02:32 AM         #105
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by 1973a; 08-27-2011 at 04:51 AM..
 06-27-2011, 04:19 AM         #106
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im dyin at the drake thumbs up smilies
 6 years ago '05        #107
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,462 | Props total: 4406 4406
Yall n*ggas need to watch the videos before making comments only about the trade ins. He covers a lot of other topics. With that said Fucc GS, tell me why I was rewarding my son with a new DS game, and the clerk was trying to get me join their rewards club or whatever. I told him, I don't have time. He said some sh*t like it doesn't take long, I told him sternly I don't have time and n*gga just walked away. Customers looking at me like I'm the pricks and that guy was just doing his job. But that GS tried fuccin me once already, so I don't even play their sh*t. It's nothing for me to go in and cop a used DS game for my kid for 12.99 or whatever it was. But they ain't gettin my $60
 6 years ago '04        #108
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,296 | Props total: 3599 3599
 Spid3yo said:
I only listened to the first 4 minutes of the first video....and I don't find this guy to be credible at all.

First off he throws out a lot of blanket statements he knows nothing about "they make a sh*t ton of money". Really, how would he know? Does he look at the books, how would he know how much profit they make? Plus LOL @ him making up minimum wage numbers.

"We give somebody 5 dollars for a game, and put it on the shelf for 15". OF course you do, that's the point. If pay a premium for taking your games there, if you think you can get 15-20 on your own then do it, but chances are you don't have nearly the medium or resources GS does.
Craigslist/
 6 years ago '05        #109
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9635 9635
eventually it'll all be digital and this gamestop sh*t won't exist anymore. sh*t'll just beam straight to your console at 60 bucks a pop with no physical art, discs, etc.
 6 years ago '10        #110
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,410 | Props total: 2356 2356
 uSuCkiRoCk said:
they never say nothing to me except for one of the times i bought it from one spot and returned it at another and tha manager or wateva was throwing attitude my way like we losing money cuz we aint the ones that u bought it from so u taking from our profit...and i was like....and walked out wit they cash in my pocket
Nice!!! (Fabolous voice)
 6 years ago '10        #111
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,410 | Props total: 2356 2356
 DJ Maximum said:
haha dude said in order to get promoted to work @ gamestop u had to suck a d!ck lol
NSFW

she did lol and @ work in the bathroom she works @ gamestop
I cant find the vid...
 6 years ago '04        #112
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 3162 3162
dude going hammer the first video shows he doesnt know anything about economics and how it fu*ks the customer ie foot locker 5 ts for $20 if only buy one its 10 dollars same thing with eb you can get it brand new for 60 why pay 55 for a used game it happens all the time nothing new here that the corp hustle
 6 years ago '09        #113
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Sometimes it is nice to have the Gamestop option. If there is a game or something coming out I am short on it's nice to have the quick option of a trade in. Sometimes when they throw deals too you can really get some good credit. It's up to the customer to protect themselves. Gamestop aren't any more evil than any other corporation.
 06-27-2011, 09:48 AM         #114
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bestbuy>>>>>>>

Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy