Gamestop Rant from a former co-manager...Explain Gamestop Ripping Off Customers

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25875 25875
i'm checking this out....
 6 years ago '05        #82
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
 MumblesDaHumble said:
you and me in a pr0n........ just you and me
 6 years ago '04        #83
fame614 220 heat pts220
space
space
$5,717 | Props total: 362 362
can somebody pm pn how to get these free games yall are talking about let me know the hustle
 6 years ago '05        #84
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Legit1 said:

[pic - click to view]

Have a n*gga Madden next time

6 years ago '04        #85
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,892 | Props total: 2044 2044
I only watched the last video and the one where he gets punched....

And what i get from it is, This kid really hates madden. i think the only reason why is b/c he got punched over it.
 6 years ago '06        #86
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,891 | Props total: 463 463
They also "rent" out new games to employees and when they are done they put them back on the shelf and still sell as new.
 6 years ago '10        #87
touchmoney 
space
space
space
$6 | Props total: 0 0
[Best Buy takes used games and gives 15% more then gamestop
 6 years ago '05        #88
shankems2000 
space
space
space
$1,027 | Props total: 0 0
 IronMaiden said:
This, it's no different then pawn shops ripping you off, best buy ripping you off or any other corporate business.

it's fu*king business, i have been using GS since they were babbages and not once have i ever had a problem with them, the only people who seem to have a problem with them are uptight "gamers" who feel they rip off people.

it's a fu*king business.. get over it. if you sell yoru brand new 65 dollar game for 10 bucks that is YOUR fault, GS isn't the only place to sell your sh*t, they have to make a profit, there is a reason they are the leading business in video game sales and you people are on the internet bi*ching and make sh*t for money.

Also this guy is a bitter ex-employee, hes pissed for not getting a raise? 5 cents? boo fu*king hoo, have to force pre-orders? boo fu*king hoo, it's YOUR JOB, be glad you had a fu*king job when people couldn't get jobs.

this guy is nothing but a loser ex-employee who just a bitter nerd, does GS have sh*tty practice? name one retail store that doesn't.

Target, Toys-r-Us, Bestbuy, Walmart = all have sh*tty practices, are sh*tty to employees, pay is sh*tty etc.
Actually best buy actually pays pretty well depending on how much experience you have and how well you do in the interview. When I was temporary there doing loss prevention I was making 11.50 an hour.
 06-26-2011, 07:30 PM         #89
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the name of the game is profit. some businesses will cut their profit a little short in order to keep their customers happy and keep them comin back, sometimes because of competition or because thats just the way they do business. others wont because they might be the only show in town doin what their doin and they realize that so they know people are probly gonna come back whether they like it or not. i dont even care about that, what pisses me off is that shady price gouging sh*t. new york state is good at doin that with gas prices, i think their the fu*kin champs at it.
 6 years ago '05        #90
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
It comes down to this: Nobody forces you to buy or sell your games to Gamestop.

I used GameTZ to trade my games. If I have a few older games that I will not able to trade for anything, then I'll take them in and trade them towards a new game.
 6 years ago '07        #91
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1124 1124
This sh*t was funny as hell
 6 years ago '05        #92
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7021 7021
Why not just use craiglist to sell games? I been stopped selling ish from gamestop cuz I know they working the customers.
 6 years ago '07        #93
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,800 | Props total: 70380 70380
i worked at gs when i was in hs. sh*t was ok. it paid for graduation and prom n*gga :yayo:
 6 years ago '08        #94
uSuCkiRoCk 
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
if it wasnt for their "used game" return policy around here i would nvr step in one....i just be waiting for new games im curious to play to be on the shelf used...buy it. play it for 7 days and just return that sh*t no problem and get my cash back and step out!!...like thanks for the free rental!..who needs game fly?!?! lmao
 6 years ago '10        #95
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
the second video is priceless!!!!!! i stoped fu*kin with gamestop along time ago i only buy from bestbuy now.
 6 years ago '10        #96
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 uSuCkiRoCk said:
if it wasnt for their "used game" return policy around here i would nvr step in one....i just be waiting for new games im curious to play to be on the shelf used...buy it. play it for 7 days and just return that sh*t no problem and get my cash back and step out!!...like thanks for the free rental!..who needs game fly?!?! lmao
yo my man i do that same shi all the time!! they get so pissed at me but i dont give a fu*k F gamestop!
 6 years ago '10        #97
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 kushkulture420 said:
the secret is to bring a new popular game in and listen to see if customer want to buy it and sell em the game yourself. like for instance i brought in MW2 back when it was first comin out. GS wanted to give me like $25 but i sold it to some dude in there for like $45. and it works vice versa if you see someone selling a game you want ask em can you buy it. customers win
did the same sh*t with that new street f!ghter game that came out awhile back game stop said they would give me 15 then ther was a women who was buying it used for 55 and i told her id sell it to her for 40 and i sold it to her. game stop mager was pissed and told the both of us to get out his stor lol.
 6 years ago '09        #98
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
this guy will never be hired cause hes a risk for making their company look bad if they fired his a.ss
 06-26-2011, 11:15 PM         #99
HBKlasik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sad part is he's not saying stuff we don't already know
 6 years ago '08        #100
uSuCkiRoCk 
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
 shadydre85 said:
yo my man i do that same shi all the time!! they get so pissed at me but i dont give a fu*k F gamestop!

they never say nothing to me except for one of the times i bought it from one spot and returned it at another and tha manager or wateva was throwing attitude my way like we losing money cuz we aint the ones that u bought it from so u taking from our profit...and i was like....and walked out wit they cash in my pocket
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago