Gamestop Rant from a former co-manager...Explain Gamestop Ripping Off Customers

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 Russ369 said:
lol gamestop... the internet is MY gamestop...

FREE GAMES FOR LIFE fu*k THE INDUSTRY!

[pic - click to view]

06-25-2011, 04:33 PM         #42
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last time I walk ed into a Gamestop, I remembered why I buy all my stuff online. I don't like their prices for used game. Never tried to do trade ins, so can't comment on that part of it.

They have managed stay in business for so long, U guess because the majority of people feel they offer inventory at the best possible price for a brick and mortar store. If you don't wanna wait for your amazon or eBay item to ship, U suppose Gamestop is worth the trouble for most.
 6 years ago '04        #43
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 titanreese said:
I just find it funny....Everything he is saying is experiences I had with gamestop....2nd video, he goes on a rant about taking used systems and he is right. I took a used original Xbox infested with roaches and was forced to sell it b/c it still worked....People have there own experiences but a customer really doesnt know how it goes at gamestop...You really dont know until you work as a SGA or ASM at gamestop
Which Gamestop you worked at with the roaches in the Xbox?
 6 years ago '04        #44
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Y.G. said:
Bro, go back to uploading your 263 exabytes of pr0n.
As long as I can keep getting memberships for free to download games/movies/music without waiting I will. You wouldn't know about it if you weren't looking for it. Another Smiley? Shocker. Please post another. Don't you have some Android d!ck to suck over in Wireless you groupie?

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 06-25-2011 at 04:45 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #45
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25076 25076
When It Comes To New Games. I Don't Buy From GameStop Due To They Open The Package Instead of Keeping It Sealed.
 06-25-2011, 04:56 PM         #46
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I AM LEGEND said:
As long as I can keep getting memberships for free to download games/movies/music without waiting I will. You wouldn't know about it if you weren't looking for it. Another Smiley? Shocker. Please post another. Don't you have some Android d!ck to suck over in Wireless you groupie?
Mane... I checked your Smut Hut out a few days ago, that sh*t is miles long, you put in work with that. I prefer streaming but you gotta respect that DL hustle you on.
 6 years ago '10        #47
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11198 11198
 Legit1 said:

[pic - click to view]

Have a n*gga Madden next time
 6 years ago '08        #48
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
he did em like Ransom homeboy did joe budden homie. *SMACK*"Just go get that Madden n*gga!"
 6 years ago '06        #49
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Da Ill One said:
Which Gamestop you worked at with the roaches in the Xbox?
Alabama man.....You get some really trashy white rednecks down here. These are people in overalls with 1 tooth that come in with original xboxs in walmart bags
 6 years ago '04        #50
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36 OP
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 Legit1 said:

[pic - click to view]

Have a n*gga Madden next time

6 years ago '10        #51
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
who didnt already know this? get outta here you fu*kin nerd mad as hell he got knocked tha fu*k out
 6 years ago '11        #52
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
Ok.. in 2011, why is it that folks are still going to gamestop (unless you're under age) when you can either go online to either amazon, ebay, or glyde.com and get better deals for games? I don't really really fu*k with gamestop like that anymore the last time I bought a game from there it was MK and basically b/c I got a deal on it and didn't have to pay nothing for it.

The only time I go to gamestop is to get ms points/psn cards other then that I go to amazon or glyde to get my stuff and hell you can get better bargains online through glyde than you can game stop.

For anybody that don't know:

You can sell games online get credit for them and buy whatever you want and not get ripped off for your games like they do at gamestop.
 6 years ago '04        #53
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 titanreese said:
I just find it funny....Everything he is saying is experiences I had with gamestop....2nd video, he goes on a rant about taking used systems and he is right. I took a used original Xbox infested with roaches and was forced to sell it b/c it still worked....People have there own experiences but a customer really doesnt know how it goes at gamestop...You really dont know until you work as a SGA or ASM at gamestop
maybe u shud get a trade and stop workin at places ur supposed to be working at when ur 15. i like smoking weed, u dont see me at a head shop. that n*gga makin 10 videos to say how fed up he is with the place, but its like he doesnt realize its a sh*t job so theyre not gonna be giving ur a.ss regular raises. and that whiteboy deserved to get hit after throwing the five bucks at the n*gga.
 06-25-2011, 06:46 PM         #54
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas need to STFU about Gamestop already.

Everybody marks up prices on their inventory like that, or else they woulda went out of business years ago. And most places sh*t on the majority of their "valued" employees.

Nobody is forcin you to take your business to Gamestop. There's eBay, Amazon, craigslist, Best Buy, Blockbuster... and I'm sure that's literally 10% of the used game-buy and sell market.
 6 years ago '10        #55
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 jake_starrz said:
maybe u shud get a trade and stop workin at places ur supposed to be working at when ur 15. i like smoking weed, u dont see me at a head shop. that n*gga makin 10 videos to say how fed up he is with the place, but its like he doesnt realize its a sh*t job so theyre not gonna be giving ur a.ss regular raises. and that whiteboy deserved to get hit after throwing the five bucks at the n*gga. :birdhah:
I caught that sh*t too.
 6 years ago '08        #56
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
i havent bought a gamestop game since 2002

amazon >>>>>>

edit: i take that back. i was flippin wii fits a couple years ago

Last edited by Dee Grande; 06-25-2011 at 07:27 PM..
 06-25-2011, 07:41 PM         #57
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gs got the worst return policy ever
 6 years ago '06        #58
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
People should already know gamestop worst than pawn shops. The stupid and children is who they prey on. Craigslist and Amazon>>>>>
 6 years ago '06        #59
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
eBay >
 6 years ago '05        #60
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13708 13708
 I AM LEGEND said:
Uppity Negros Addicted To pr0n.

#iphonegroupie #gamestopgroupie

Do smilies make you mad Mr. Uppity-Negro-With-Exabytes-Of-Prono?

Fock yo feelings n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish