Kreayshawn laughs at Joe Budden comparison, Lil Debbie says White Girl Mob is the 2nd coming of Wu

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Andrefrbk said:
Last thing anyone wants to do is smack a famous white girl on camera...
Let's keep it 100, how famous is she though? I think she's famous enough to drive the a small part of the internet crazy if she gets smacked up, but faaaar from famous enough for most of the world to care.
 6 years ago '10        #62
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
well I suppose since lil b ethered budden with t shirt and buttons and there was no reply diss, she figured she could get at joey sideways too
 6 years ago '07        #63
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,512 | Props total: 70096 70096
she reminds me of culkin in black or white

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #64
mateo 1 heat pts
space
space
$594 | Props total: 324 324
@ any female rapper period. idc how good they flow i still cant take anything a bi*ch say seriously. and wtf was that kalifa diss, sounded terrrable "and then, i smok more than you, so you a hoe"? hip hop is dead, I thought yeezy was gunna save it but then 808 came out, o well. fu*k it.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #65
F.D.Haters 
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
 Monoblock said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #66
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
 Dextromethorphan said:
joe about to punch out one of her ovaries
 6 years ago '04        #67
GRITBOY 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$543 | Props total: 123 123
 mateo said:
@ any female rapper period. idc how good they flow i still cant take anything a bi*ch say seriously. and wtf was that kalifa diss, sounded terrrable "and then, i smok more than you, so you a hoe"? hip hop is dead, I thought yeezy was gunna save it but then 808 came out, o well. fu*k it.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #68
burgboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 903 903
what did joey say in the first place????????????????????
 6 years ago '10        #69
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
 Rendition said:
Joe will let this slide the same way he let the Lil B sh*t slide

I fu*k with Lil B but lets be real..

Joey takes himself way too serious as an artist to stoop to the level of these "Sideshow acts"
Ransom
Game
prodigy
Just to put some names out
 6 years ago '05        #70
Salazar10033 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 10 10
 itzjmoney510 said:
First page....anyways seriously..bi*ch already has more money than Joe Budden.....dude's ONLY HOT ON THE INTERNET and has been rapping for 20 years or something....No matter what you joe budden d!ck RIDERS have to say...it's true so fu*k YOU ALLLLLL! IDK about the whole Wu thing though.... i would STILL c*m in both bi*ches anus like

Still my baby isn't a better rapper...just clarifying! lol....BUT she IS the IN rapper at the moment when it comes to that 2...

again...ALL THE d!ck RIDING IN THE WORLD won't make my statement NOT true soooo save your time....
do you have a gun i can borrow so i can shoot myself?
 6 years ago '05        #71
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
 gangtsa said:
With that logic...the most wealthy people in the world go and buy lady gaga albums? Crazy what some kids will say when the idolize these gimmicks. Lil b and now this smh.
that's not what i meant...gaga's fans can actually afford $10 to buy her album seeing that only 10,000 copies of Padded room has been sold in 3 or 4 years,only BROKE people LOVE joe budden...based on the d!ckriders in here I'm sure they sucked a couple pee pees to get those $10...

an noo i wouldn't buy her music...she's a basic rapper thats great on the eyes...but is she at the moment hotter than joe budden? YES! all your d!ckriding in the WORLD won;t change that...soooo move the fu*k on..i'm a fan of everything this girl does regardless of her music...she's getting her money up,naming names and gives a fu*k what any of us think...

and to that stupid fu*k who said"Trina hopped on her bandwagon because that's what woman rappers do to help eachother get a buzz" where the fu*k you been man! LMAO youre a fu*king idiot!
 6 years ago '05        #72
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
 Pass the Blunt said:
name me "just ONE SONG" that Budden had ghost written for him?

Don't worry, I'll wait.

Plus, the 2 things Budden does best:
  • Baggin a bad bi*ch
  • Battle rap, disses, etc

and getting punched in the face
and falling in love with those bad bi*ches aka video hoes who EVERYONE in the industry has been in..

dude doesn't rap battle and is a DECENT beef rapper..I fu*ks with budden but you budden groupies are some fu*king HOMOS defending him over a WOMAN....whos fu*king HOT! that black c*ck got you nigahs HOOKED!
 6 years ago '04        #73
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
 BadIntentionz said:
these bi*ches need to make a s3x tape or stfu
Agreed........
 6 years ago '07        #74
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
This piece of sh*t bi*ch needs to know her place..her music is a.ss and all you lames who are going crazy over her below average looks need to k!ll yourselves..
 6 years ago '06        #75
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,221 | Props total: 4507 4507
budden is a.ss and the girl is better than your favorite rapper,k!ll yourself,she got swag all day,bay sh*t ya digg!??? The new wu tang is white girl mobbb we gettin money n*ggazz!!
 6 years ago '04        #76
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,854 | Props total: 934 934
Lmao this is a joke right??!
 6 years ago '11        #77
Jaysco 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$356 | Props total: 1 1
Oookk naw, this bi*ch is straight wylin. I kno she readin this sh*t too..look bi*ch u finally got SOME success..dont go fu*kin it up on some bs like this. Stay in your lane

Ps quit promoting this sh*t, hip hop cannot turn to this...it ain't right, da fuuck is happenin...

Last edited by Jaysco; 06-25-2011 at 05:52 AM..
 06-25-2011, 05:52 AM         #78
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itzjmoney510 said:
only BROKE people LOVE joe budden...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #79
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8868 8868
 6 years ago '05        #80
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 kickzrme said:
^^^ this budden should end this non rappin a.ss chick "career" if she didnt have a pus-y yall wouldnt be on the chick nuts...& i aint even a joe budden stan...im just sick of this weak sh-t
 minimafia_aj said:
this bi*ch is hella annoying and alll you dudes who got random gifs of her are just as gay.
 Mocking Mind said:
These attention seeking bi*ches are annoying as hell, sh*t is just
 R3KT915 said:
fu*k this ho for real she is fu*kin stupid she just needs to get shot the fu*k up already stupid name dropping bi*ch to get rich can't wait to see this dumb a.ss bi*ch get punked..play with fire you'll get burned!! Sorry I'm hating but I'm tired of hearing about her for real!
 MainEv3nt said:
Kreayshawn is a disgrace to white people and hip hop.

these bi*ches need to stop before someone really pull they card.
 RYLNYC said:
Your baby though? You thirsty simp

In this broad's defense, I think she was laughing because the original tweeter put Joe Budden in the same group as a bunch of silly white b-tches. I could be wrong... I don't really care.

In Joe's defense, he might finally have found someone who probably won't punch him in the face like every other rapper Joe has "beefed" with in the past. He might be able to even f-ck her up, can't wait.

Thank you. This is Kat Stacks pt. 2 pretty much. I'd never hit a woman, but I wouldn't be mad if I see a WSHH video soon of some goon smacking the sh-t out of her.
 Deniro732 said:
This piece of sh*t bi*ch needs to know her place..her music is a.ss and all you lames who are going crazy over her below average looks need to k!ll yourselves..
This bi*ches are exactly Kat Stacks Part 2....fu*king horrible that Wiz diss was horrrribllleeeee
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago