Kreayshawn laughs at Joe Budden comparison, Lil Debbie says White Girl Mob is the 2nd coming of Wu

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-25-2011, 10:58 PM         #181
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
why are u muthafu*kas posting links to 12 youtubes videos
aint nobody about to listen to all that sh*t
exactly

this kreayshawn bi*ch is annoying tho
 06-26-2011, 03:15 AM         #182
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all these damn embeded videos
 06-26-2011, 03:16 AM         #183
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did anybody watch those videos?
 06-26-2011, 03:18 AM         #184
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not a single one
 06-26-2011, 03:28 AM         #185
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the song playing in the background

sh*t sound like V-nasty
 06-26-2011, 03:29 AM         #186
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Here's what they think about you"
 06-26-2011, 04:23 AM         #187
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
they continue to make a mockery of the art form and u muthafu*kas are eating it up
Wow. Just google'd who this person was. Pop culture and rap is a tragedy. I have nothing against the artists, its just sad when this what America is feeling. It really says a lot about the state of our country.
 6 years ago '06        #188
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 bigree61 said:

the death part a lil to strong but

preach
no it isn't .. that f*ggot with that lakers avy needs to die asap.. the world dont need this sh*t.. its garbage.. fu*k it i am racist.. i got a right to because white wh0ores like this are exploiting a beautiful culture; hip hop.. fu*kin piece of sh*t.. i would straight up be like this if i caught this smut on the streets:

[pic - click to view]

fu*kin white devil bi*ch!
 6 years ago '08        #189
knowledge82 3 heat pts
space
space
$506 | Props total: 14 14
 KeepinItTrill said:
what's real about this sh*t? these girls are lame as fu*k, and anybody who likes the "music" they put out is lame as fu*k and a f*ggot with no taste in rap music.

you want some "real white hood sh*t" listen to this dude

but who are you to say thats real? real to who? thats not real to me? are u white and from oakland? if not u cant say kreayshawn isnt real. do you know him? are u from where he's from? if not then you cant say he's real. catch my drift?

the ONLY thing that can and will k!ll hip hop is the ignorance displayed in the threads like these. the word real is the most limiting and dangerous one ever muttered in music. its got artist afraid to come out and be themselves. they think they have to come out and either be super hard or a backpacker just to fit into real. all we're going to end up with is clones. if you dont like something or cant relate to it (which is whats happening here) just find something you like. why all the negativity like she makes the only hip hop on the planet.
 6 years ago '06        #190
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
 knowledge82 said:
but who are you to say thats real? real to who? thats not real to me? are u white and from oakland? if not u cant say kreayshawn isnt real. do you know him? are u from where he's from? if not then you cant say he's real. catch my drift?

the ONLY thing that can and will k!ll hip hop is the ignorance displayed in the threads like these. the word real is the most limiting and dangerous one ever muttered in music. its got artist afraid to come out and be themselves. they think they have to come out and either be super hard or a backpacker just to fit into real. all we're going to end up with is clones. if you dont like something or cant relate to it (which is whats happening here) just find something you like. why all the negativity like she makes the only hip hop on the planet.
and your white and obviously don't understand the true culture of hip hop.. its when other cultures try to blend with hip hop that it ruins the whole point and meaning of it thus k!lling it..

fu*k outta here with your garbage and go listen to some country music or some sh*t.. yeah im racist but not to all white people.. only the ones that try to change hip hop.. in my eyes it isn't to be fu*ked with or changed but when other races/cultures try to be apart of it they ruin it

fu*k off!
 6 years ago '06        #191
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
artists such as eminem and yelawolf are fine.. they aren't out there trying to changing the game to be relevant like this piece of fu*king scum kreashawn or whatever the fu*k her stupid a.ss name is..
 6 years ago '04        #192
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 GST said:
you know you can't tell white ppl shyt

get a few zannies and a beer in their system and it's like you're talking to a wall
 6 years ago '08        #193
knowledge82 3 heat pts
space
space
 iCON-8 said:
and your white and obviously don't understand the true culture of hip hop.. its when other cultures try to blend with hip hop that it ruins the whole point and meaning of it thus k!lling it..

fu*k outta here with your garbage and go listen to some country music or some sh*t.. yeah im racist but not to all white people.. only the ones that try to change hip hop.. in my eyes it isn't to be fu*ked with or changed but when other races/cultures try to be apart of it they ruin it

fu*k off!
im black. so .........fail.

and as far as not understanding the culture goes , im sure when it started blacks , whites and puerto ricans were involved at every level. you have ur black eutopian hip hop if you want but realise that if it wasn't for rick rubin (white) , aerosmith (white) , lyor cohen (israeli) , jimmy iovine (white) and so many more working with black entrepreneurs then hip hop probably wouldnt be where it is.
your racism is not going to get you far once you leave your mothers house. believe that.

Last edited by knowledge82; 06-26-2011 at 12:07 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #194
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,502 | Props total: 17096 17096
Dolaphic what are the odds that your ancestor were all uncle toms?
 6 years ago '04        #195
psylence2k 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
space
$12,787 | Props total: 1795 1795
 psylence2k said:
I call this one " Passing of the Torch "

[pic - click to view]

So I guess this shyt I created ended up circulating the net and ended up in Lil Debbies hands via DDotOmen

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

If this shyt ends up on T-shirts
 6 years ago '08        #196
knowledge82 3 heat pts
space
space
 The N said:
Dolaphic what are the odds that your ancestor were all uncle toms?
whether they were or not they could copy 10 letters without f'ing up.
 6 years ago '09        #197
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,208 | Props total: 19306 19306
Boosie comin for her hoe a.ss

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #198
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 Mook Laflair said:
WGM Member Tryouts
You are guaranteed the Black d!ck when you have this look

6 years ago '10        #199
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #200
mateo 1 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 320 320
 fred dibnah said:
Only in America where the brainless sheep flock can this sort of f*ggotry happen

[pic - click to view]

Really? Only in America, Really? Have you heard of Bangs? Or any rapper from any other country? This bi*ch is a speck amongst all the GOAT musicians that came out of the US. Check yaself pleiboi

59fifty said:
wtf is it ur tryna argue?...like ppl online aren't real everyday ppl,bi*ch ur on da net im on da net my old a.ss grand parents on da net everybody on da fu*kin net

thegoldenhero said:
I can't stand these bi*ches at these hoes basically being famous by being professional trolls in real life i am salty lol

PAGE 12 WTF

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by mateo; 06-30-2011 at 07:14 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy