To all my New Orleans niggas, what yall know about that BG Derrick?

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-30-2011, 04:28 PM         #121
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NolaSwag said:
Stop it man..U n*ggas sound like some fake a.ss keyboard gangstas..

n*gga bout wut he rapping bout..period..

Slim spit Street sh*t..Gizzle spits street sh*t..So if Slim is so real & Gizzle aint, why would Slim fu*k with him?
If u a real n*gga, u aint gonna fu*k with no fake n*ggas just to do music together bruh..especially if u from the N.O...And u said yourself, Slim wasnt trying to use Gizzle..think about it..them 2 n*ggas are just alike..they both real street n*ggas that spit what they live..Now 1 of them n*ggas is dead & the other is in the Feds..Or is that just a coincidence?

man VL pus*y!!!

Son B.G. is not no gangsta. That don't mean he a fake n*gga or that he ain't real. You don't got to be a street n*gga to be real. He ain't in the streets like that. He ain't no head bussa, he wasn't smashing n*ggas. He ain't put in no work. Baby was trying to shield them n*ggas from that lifestyle. B.G. would tell you himself he chose rap over that street sh*t. I know n*ggas out chea in these streets and they all say the same thing. Gizzle ain't no fu*kin gangsta
 06-30-2011, 04:32 PM         #122
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NolaSwag said:
all u gotta do is listen to the music them n*ggas made together..watch the segments of them 2 n*ggas together in their videos and on N.O. Exposed..them n*ggas was DOGS!

Yall n*ggas shu-shu'n like some bi*ches when n*ggas aint around to defend theirselves..

I usually dont even entertain n*ggas on the internet but yall n*ggas on some other sh*t for real..
They were tight...Slim wasn't using dude. Slim respected the n*gga's skills on the mic and dudes hustle as far as the rap sh*t go so they clicked up...
 6 years ago '07        #123
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,599 | Props total: 10550 10550
 NolaSwag said:
all u gotta do is listen to the music them n*ggas made together..watch the segments of them 2 n*ggas together in their videos and on N.O. Exposed..them n*ggas was DOGS!

Yall n*ggas shu-shu'n like some bi*ches when n*ggas aint around to defend theirselves..

I usually dont even entertain n*ggas on the internet but yall n*ggas on some other sh*t for real..
U got it confused homie.I said VL and B.G wasn't that cool not B.G and Slim.VL said it on a interview my people showed me a while back.VL said that B.G was his lil brother patna.That's how he got on with Geezy.

You talk about n*ggas talking bout n*ggas when they not around to defend theyself,but u jus called VL a pus*y and dudes dead...lol.Lame a.ss n*gga.Look at all my comments homie.I ain't never made a comment bout no n*gga being pus*y or no sh*t like that
 6 years ago '11        #124
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 neworleansgent said:
He used to go back in the Florida. That's when he was fu*king with pretty from the Florida. n*gga had B.G. running a.ss nekkid back there in the Florida when he was on that sh*t
negative man..

Youngin19 said:
Son B.G. is not no gangsta. That don't mean he a fake n*gga or that he ain't real. You don't got to be a street n*gga to be real. He ain't in the streets like that. He ain't no head bussa, he wasn't smashing n*ggas. He ain't put in no work. Baby was trying to shield them n*ggas from that lifestyle. B.G. would tell you himself he chose rap over that street sh*t. I know n*ggas out chea in these streets and they all say the same thing. Gizzle ain't no fu*kin gangsta
U think what u want..i know wut i know..

N.O.4Life said:
U got it confused homie.I said VL and B.G wasn't that cool not B.G and Slim.VL said it on a interview my people showed me a while back.VL said that B.G was his lil brother patna.That's how he got on with Geezy.

You talk about n*ggas talking bout n*ggas when they not around to defend theyself,but u jus called VL a pus*y and dudes dead...lol.Lame a.ss n*gga.Look at all my comments homie.I ain't never made a comment bout no n*gga being pus*y or no sh*t like that
i dont have sh*t confused bruh..
B.G. aint gonna sign a n*gga to his label that he aint cool with..
VL was just cut throat..period..thats why he is where he is..U never bite the hand that feeds u bruh..
And im talking bout n*ggas on the internet talking bout real n*ggas that aint here to defend theirselves..VL was not a real n*gga..n*gga was bi*chmade..

And i dont know who u calling lame lil n*gga..

U the n*gga typing paragraphs about n*ggas u dont know personally..
shu-shu'n bout wut other n*ggas be saying..smh..n*ggas worse than bi*ches with all that gossip sh*t..

6 years ago '07        #125
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 NolaSwag said:
negative man..

U think what u want..i know wut i know..

i dont have sh*t confused bruh..
B.G. aint gonna sign a n*gga to his label that he aint cool with..
VL was just cut throat..period..thats why he is where he is..U never bite the hand that feeds u bruh..
And im talking bout n*ggas on the internet talking bout real n*ggas that aint here to defend theirselves..VL was not a real n*gga..n*gga was bi*chmade..

And i dont know who u calling lame lil n*gga..

U the n*gga typing paragraphs about n*ggas u dont know personally..
shu-shu'n bout wut other n*ggas be saying..smh..n*ggas worse than bi*ches with all that gossip sh*t..

Who you think Ima believe you or VL himself.Dude said that sh*t out his own mouth my n*gga.So Ima take his word for it.n*ggas sign n*ggas all the time they not cool with.Not to say them n*ggas was enemies but them n*ggas wasn't that cool from what he said.

What bad thing I said bout any n*gga on here?I ain't talkin bout no n*gga in a negative way or calling no n*ggas pus*y and all that.I don't know any of them dudes personally.I jus gave my 2 cents

Every n*gga I spoke about who's not a rapper I know personally fam.Believe that.I ain't never spoke on no n*gga that I knew nothing on.Check all my post.

n*gga you makin yo self look lame talkin bout VL sayin dude pus*y.That man ain't on here to defend his self.That man dead but you steady draggin the man name in the mud

Look homie I ain't on this bi*ch to type f!ght with no n*gga and all that bruh.That ain't my thing.n*ggas was naming n*ggas I know I gave my two cent bout the sh*t.If you ain't feelin it fu*k it.I ain't no keyboard warrior tho.So if that's what you tryna do I ain't with it homie
 6 years ago '11        #126
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
Who you think Ima believe you or VL himself.Dude said that sh*t out his own mouth my n*gga.So Ima take his word for it.n*ggas sign n*ggas all the time they not cool with.Not to say them n*ggas was enemies but them n*ggas wasn't that cool from what he said.

What bad thing I said bout any n*gga on here?I ain't talkin bout no n*gga in a negative way or calling no n*ggas pus*y and all that.I don't know any of them dudes personally.I jus gave my 2 cents

Every n*gga I spoke about who's not a rapper I know personally fam.Believe that.I ain't never spoke on no n*gga that I knew nothing on.Check all my post.

n*gga you makin yo self look lame talkin bout VL sayin dude pus*y.That man ain't on here to defend his self.That man dead but you steady draggin the man name in the mud

Look homie I ain't on this bi*ch to type f!ght with no n*gga and all that bruh.That ain't my thing.n*ggas was naming n*ggas I know I gave my two cent bout the sh*t.If you ain't feelin it fu*k it.I ain't no keyboard warrior tho.So if that's what you tryna do I ain't with it homie
type me another paragraph lil n*gga..
 6 years ago '04        #127
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
bumpin this thread cuz ill be in the city tonight

mannie fresh and efcuttin djayin at the hookah

and for the grown n s3xy eifiel society with jay skillz on the 1s and 2s

so yea hmu so we can meet up
 6 years ago '05        #128
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
damn don't think i ever seen this many n*ggas from Louisiana in one thread on here.
 6 years ago '10        #129
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,438 | Props total: 2047 2047
I'm showing this sh*t to the NOPD
 6 years ago '07        #130
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,950 | Props total: 5857 5857
They ever find who k!lled Magnolia Shorty? I wonder why that put that iron to that brawd?
 6 years ago '08        #131
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 54 54
 kingblock said:
aint like them n*ggas gonna do sh*t anyway
 6 years ago '04        #132
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3138 3138
 RubbahBandMayn said:
They ever find who k!lled Magnolia Shorty? I wonder why that put that iron to that brawd?
Nah they wanted her bf, she was just so happen to be in the car with him when they done it plus she's a witness.
 6 years ago '07        #133
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 200013 said:
i see some cold cases getting solved

definitly gonna call the police on some of you

the nopd gonna love this thread

BAWSE
for the most part they already been arrested and released for the crime.Well atleast the people I spoke on anyways.
 6 years ago '11        #134
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
 kingblock said:
 200013 said:
i see some cold cases getting solved

definitly gonna call the police on some of you

the nopd gonna love this thread

BAWSE
exactly why i was lauging at these dumb a.ss n*ggas for talking bout sh*t they have no clue about..stupid a.ss internet thugs dont know the 1st rule to the streets..
smh..putting bad lows all out there on the web..smfh..
 6 years ago '04        #135
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2880 2880
 kingblock said:
NOPD probably responsible for most of the sh*t that was mentioned...
504survivor gave props

07-07-2011, 09:54 AM         #136
blkbornseed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
Yo so I got some info...That n*gga Scorey or his brother didn't set BG Derrick up. It was that n*gga Dayshawn. He out the 12th Wd, not Hollygrove. He smashed Derrick cuz he left his record label(Smoked Outt Records) and was rapping on Scorey's record label (Knockout). BG Derrick was riding in the car with him, Dayshawn shot him in the head and threw him out the car on S Liberty and Toledano...Scorey and Butch nem didn't retaliate or nothing. Scorey got smashed cuz he shot some dudes sister up...n*ggas out the Thomas smashed him and Butch....n*gga told me Derrick wasn't really out there until that n*gga Butch put that pistol in his hand and then he started smashing everything. n*gga said all them dudes were cutthroat. They stayed jacking n*ggas running up in n*ggas' cribs. They'd be cool with n*ggas and know they have work then run up in that n*gga's crib and take his sh*t. And then after still be in that n*gga's face lol

Butch the one that kicked off the St. Thomas and Bernard beef. n*gga out the Bernard murked his daddy and everything. The Bernard basically won that sh*t after them n*ggas Derrick and Butch got smashed since they were the ones who really started it anyway

That dude Garelle wasn't even involved in that St. Thomas Bernard beef. He was just smashing n*ggas making a name for himself which is why he smashed Slim...n*gga told me that sh*t ain't over and them n*ggas out the Nolia gon do him dirty when they catch him. Also i heard that n*gga Garelle ran up in Slim's crib and stole that n*gga music and sh*t and sold it to B.G.. I heard that B.G..'s heart of the streets vol 1 and 2 is basically Soula Slim's sh*t

I know who shot Nutt Da Kidd. I'm not gon say no names or nothing though cuz n*ggas could get murked for that sh*t...they shot that boy cuz of that 8-9 sh*t he rep. n*ggas who Nutt fu*k with smashed the one of dude's homies. The n*gga that shot Nutt Da Kid like ran in that bi*ch, moved Nutt Da Kids momma out the way told her that this wasn't mean for her and lit that boy up something serious. He was lucky....but one thing's for sure, either Nutt Da Kid gon get smashed or the dude that shot him up gon get smashed

Man I been trying to find out what happened to Derrick for the longest. I got his Done didit album if you listen closely it sound like them n*ggas be dissin eachother on the same track. One was "Real be the real". When you said scorey shot up some dudes sister was it that girl wanda? That song derrick was on it young buck and he said score get the back door and derrick was at the front door the hoe get burnt though. On the real it sound like derrick aint want to do it. Thats messed up that dayshwan done it. If you look at the steal or get stolen lyrics dayshawn verse it sound like he was gettin at derrick with subliminal messages though. It was clear enough to understand that n*gga dayshawn would of smashed him though before it even happened.
 07-09-2011, 03:16 PM         #137
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blkbornseed said:
Man I been trying to find out what happened to Derrick for the longest. I got his Done didit album if you listen closely it sound like them n*ggas be dissin eachother on the same track. One was "Real be the real". When you said scorey shot up some dudes sister was it that girl wanda? That song derrick was on it young buck and he said score get the back door and derrick was at the front door the hoe get burnt though. On the real it sound like derrick aint want to do it. Thats messed up that dayshwan done it. If you look at the steal or get stolen lyrics dayshawn verse it sound like he was gettin at derrick with subliminal messages though. It was clear enough to understand that n*gga dayshawn would of smashed him though before it even happened.
That n*gga Dayshawn was hating. He was mad BG Derrick was buzzing after those undisputed mixtapes. He felt Derrick played him by leaving his label for Scorey's label so he smashed him. Idk what the name of the chick Scorey shot up...but I know he got smashed behind shooting some chick up
 07-09-2011, 05:08 PM         #138
blkbornseed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
That n*gga Dayshawn was hating. He was mad BG Derrick was buzzing after those undisputed mixtapes. He felt Derrick played him by leaving his label for Scorey's label so he smashed him. Idk what the name of the chick Scorey shot up...but I know he got smashed behind shooting some chick up

Mayne that sh*t in the way. That n*gga wild for that though but dayshawn said it "Bullets he feelin' 'em Up lil Derrick aint hearin' 'em Because i creep silently The glock on the side of me Derrick ride passenger Will he ride or die with me?" they was on the same track though! That done didit album my sh*t though!
 08-13-2011, 09:02 AM         #139
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard that boi Garelle(who k!lled Soulja Slim) got murked
 6 years ago '07        #140
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
I heard that boi Garelle(who k!lled Soulja Slim) got murked
Yea its true that sh*t all over my facebook.Everybody out the project showin that boy love.All thing considered,overall he was a cool n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy