To all my New Orleans niggas, what yall know about that BG Derrick?

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
phoketztight1 
space
space
$213 | Props total: 1 1
Sick sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #102
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,633 | Props total: 10695 10695
 Youngin19 said:
Yo so I got some info...That n*gga Scorey or his brother didn't set BG Derrick up. It was that n*gga Dayshawn. He out the 12th Wd, not Hollygrove. He smashed Derrick cuz he left his record label(Smoked Outt Records) and was rapping on Scorey's record label (Knockout). BG Derrick was riding in the car with him, Dayshawn shot him in the head and threw him out the car on S Liberty and Toledano...Scorey and Butch nem didn't retaliate or nothing. Scorey got smashed cuz he shot some dudes sister up...n*ggas out the Thomas smashed him and Butch....n*gga told me Derrick wasn't really out there until that n*gga Butch put that pistol in his hand and then he started smashing everything. n*gga said all them dudes were cutthroat. They stayed jacking n*ggas running up in n*ggas' cribs. They'd be cool with n*ggas and know they have work then run up in that n*gga's crib and take his sh*t. And then after still be in that n*gga's face lol

Butch the one that kicked off the St. Thomas and Bernard beef. n*gga out the Bernard murked his daddy and everything. The Bernard basically won that sh*t after them n*ggas Derrick and Butch got smashed since they were the ones who really started it anyway

That dude Garelle wasn't even involved in that St. Thomas Bernard beef. He was just smashing n*ggas making a name for himself which is why he smashed Slim...n*gga told me that sh*t ain't over and them n*ggas out the Nolia gon do him dirty when they catch him. Also i heard that n*gga Garelle ran up in Slim's crib and stole that n*gga music and sh*t and sold it to B.G.. I heard that B.G..'s heart of the streets vol 1 and 2 is basically Soula Slim's sh*t

I know who shot Nutt Da Kidd. I'm not gon say no names or nothing though cuz n*ggas could get murked for that sh*t...they shot that boy cuz of that 8-9 sh*t he rep. n*ggas who Nutt fu*k with smashed the one of dude's homies. The n*gga that shot Nutt Da Kid like ran in that bi*ch, moved Nutt Da Kids momma out the way told her that this wasn't mean for her and lit that boy up something serious. He was lucky....but one thing's for sure, either Nutt Da Kid gon get smashed or the dude that shot him up gon get smashed
Some of your info is bad low fam.Dude who smashed Slim didn't do it for no name.It was a hit for 10 Gs.From what I heard Slim played a n*gga out some Dope or some sh*t like that.And on top of that the n*gga who k!lled Slim got played out some of the money.And that kicked off another beef in the project that's when he got shot in his foot.And you say uptown gon catch dude.Its been lik 10 years...lol.Them n*ggas ain't lookin that hard.I see that niiga a whole bunch of places.it be at odd places tho like at a gas station or some sh*t like that.n*gga know dude bout that action and he rarely be slippin.And that sh*t wit nutt I don't know bout that sh*t.I'm cool wit Nutt whole family.And the next day after he got shot his cuz came by my house.He told me a n*gga try to rob him.But I don't know how true that is tho.it could be over that 8-9 sh*t.
 06-30-2011, 12:07 AM         #103
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N.O.4Life said:
Some of your info is bad low fam.Dude who smashed Slim didn't do it for no name.It was a hit for 10 Gs.From what I heard Slim played a n*gga out some Dope or some sh*t like that.And on top of that the n*gga who k!lled Slim got played out some of the money.And that kicked off another beef in the project that's when he got shot in his foot.And you say uptown gon catch dude.Its been lik 10 years...lol.Them n*ggas ain't lookin that hard.I see that niiga a whole bunch of places.it be at odd places tho like at a gas station or some sh*t like that.n*gga know dude bout that action and he rarely be slippin.And that sh*t wit nutt I don't know bout that sh*t.I'm cool wit Nutt whole family.And the next day after he got shot his cuz came by my house.He told me a n*gga try to rob him.But I don't know how true that is tho.it could be over that 8-9 sh*t.

The n*ggas who shot Nutt are jack artists, they stay robbing n*ggas so they probably took his sh*t too....but trust me, I'm telling the truth

I know the n*gga smashed him for 10gs, who don't know that? But c'mon son? A popular rap artist in New Orleans well known and respected by everyone getting k!lled for only 10gs? n*ggas make that on the block...dude didn't just do it for the money, he wanted to let n*ggas know he bout that action...why you think he stay opening his mouth saying he did it? He want n*ggas to know because he wants that respect and for n*ggas to fear him.

We'll see bruh...trust me, n*gga gon smash dude eventually...It's them 7th Ward n*ggas that's really scared of dude, not really uptown dudes...n*gga catch him slippin he getting burnt....it's the law of the game
 6 years ago '07        #104
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
The n*ggas who shot Nutt are jack artists, they stay robbing n*ggas so they probably took his sh*t too....but trust me, I'm telling the truth

I know the n*gga smashed him for 10gs, who don't know that? But c'mon son? A popular rap artist in New Orleans well known and respected by everyone getting k!lled for only 10gs? n*ggas make that on the block...dude didn't just do it for the money, he wanted to let n*ggas know he bout that action...why you think he stay opening his mouth saying he did it? He want n*ggas to know because he wants that respect and for n*ggas to fear him.

We'll see bruh...trust me, n*gga gon smash dude eventually...It's them 7th Ward n*ggas that's really scared of dude, not really uptown dudes...n*gga catch him slippin he getting burnt....it's the law of the game
You keep saying n*ggas scared of dude.Ain't nobody scared of him...lol.if anything n*ggas who don't know him be the ones scared of him.Like I said he done got shot before back there in the project.He bout that action but they got a whole bunch of n*ggas that's bout that action in the Bernard.He a cool n*gga he ain't on know"I want everybody scared of me"tip.He jus a n*gga that's bout pistol play.10gs was the going rate for hits back there so I guess that's why he took 10gs.Plus dude was on that dope heavy so that coulda played a part of him not wanting more.Or he prolly jus looked at Slim like any other n*gga.Dude ain't do it for respect tho.That n*gga been wildn out chere.Slim was jus another notch under his belt.

And as far as n*ggas gettin at him over Slim.IMO them n*ggas shoulda been handle up.He gon get k!lled eventually but dude done so much dirt n*gga ain't gon know who did it.So n*gga ain't gon know if uptown did that or not.But you see how uptown ain't come shoot up the project or nothin.Cause n*ggas know n*ggas bout they biz back there.I know the real reason Geezy backed out that sh*t too.I ain't gon put that on here cause only a selected few know that info.But dude ain't hard to find.That n*gga was in the Barber shop where I use to get linings one time.Dude ain't hiding but I guess n*ggas know that if you come at dude you better have it on yo mind cause dude ain't no joke.
 06-30-2011, 01:38 AM         #105
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N.O.4Life said:
You keep saying n*ggas scared of dude.Ain't nobody scared of him...lol.if anything n*ggas who don't know him be the ones scared of him.Like I said he done got shot before back there in the project.He bout that action but they got a whole bunch of n*ggas that's bout that action in the Bernard.He a cool n*gga he ain't on know"I want everybody scared of me"tip.He jus a n*gga that's bout pistol play.10gs was the going rate for hits back there so I guess that's why he took 10gs.Plus dude was on that dope heavy so that coulda played a part of him not wanting more.Or he prolly jus looked at Slim like any other n*gga.Dude ain't do it for respect tho.That n*gga been wildn out chere.Slim was jus another notch under his belt.

And as far as n*ggas gettin at him over Slim.IMO them n*ggas shoulda been handle up.He gon get k!lled eventually but dude done so much dirt n*gga ain't gon know who did it.So n*gga ain't gon know if uptown did that or not.But you see how uptown ain't come shoot up the project or nothin.Cause n*ggas know n*ggas bout they biz back there.I know the real reason Geezy backed out that sh*t too.I ain't gon put that on here cause only a selected few know that info.But dude ain't hard to find.That n*gga was in the Barber shop where I use to get linings one time.Dude ain't hiding but I guess n*ggas know that if you come at dude you better have it on yo mind cause dude ain't no joke.

I think I know what barbershop you talkin about cuz dude be in this barbershop to this day from time to time

And some n*ggas just lucky...I know dudes that got bodies that ain't get smashed yet...sh*t happens...them Bernard n*ggas cutthroat....n*ggas be wildin back there...but c'mon son n*ggas uptown bout smashing n*ggas too..n*ggas just haven't caught him slippin yet. Them n*ggas wasn't gon just come in the bernard or nothin before Katrina they would've got burnt...n*gga gon catch him solo and bring it to him...it never fails...

Poochie ain't get smashed yet...and we know the bodies he got under his belt...he smashed ole boy that went to John Mac, the running back. I ain't gon say his name though and n*ggas out the Bernard loved dude...some n*ggas got 9 lives bruh
 6 years ago '07        #106
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
I think I know what barbershop you talkin about cuz dude be in this barbershop to this day from time to time

And some n*ggas just lucky...I know dudes that got bodies that ain't get smashed yet...sh*t happens...them Bernard n*ggas cutthroat....n*ggas be wildin back there...but c'mon son n*ggas uptown bout smashing n*ggas too..n*ggas just haven't caught him slippin yet. Them n*ggas wasn't gon just come in the bernard or nothin before Katrina they would've got burnt...n*gga gon catch him solo and bring it to him...it never fails...

Poochie ain't get smashed yet...and we know the bodies he got under his belt...he smashed ole boy that went to John Mac, the running back. I ain't gon say his name though and n*ggas out the Bernard loved dude...some n*ggas got 9 lives bruh
That's how that sh*t be.It seem like the n*ggas who do the most dirt be the luckiest n*ggas.I always see n*ggas who been out here wildn for a minute and I be thinkin to myself like "Damn n*gga you still alive".But a lot of that comes from never slippin and moving smart.But like I said he been shot in the foot before so the n*gga ain't invinceble.

And I know uptown bout that drama.I remember when I was younger and the Calliope and the Bernard was beefin.Them n*ggas use to cause havoc in the Bernard.Them n*ggas was shootin that bi*ch up almost every other day.Jumping out that white van shootin at everything that was moving.I thought they was gone be on that type of tip over Slim.But sh*t is different these days.n*ggas went to holdin it down back there.At first da Bernard was jus known for having all the bi*ches and not known for k!llin and all that.A lot of n*ggas was bout it but not how it was right before Katrina.I wanna say like in the mid 90's n*ggas from the Bernard started to make a name for they self on that tip.
 06-30-2011, 03:38 AM         #107
RocDiesel210  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N.O.4Life said:
That n*gga ain't no where near Soulja level.That n*gga decent at best.
co-sign
 06-30-2011, 10:09 AM         #108
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N.O.4Life said:
That's how that sh*t be.It seem like the n*ggas who do the most dirt be the luckiest n*ggas.I always see n*ggas who been out here wildn for a minute and I be thinkin to myself like "Damn n*gga you still alive".But a lot of that comes from never slippin and moving smart.But like I said he been shot in the foot before so the n*gga ain't invinceble.

And I know uptown bout that drama.I remember when I was younger and the Calliope and the Bernard was beefin.Them n*ggas use to cause havoc in the Bernard.Them n*ggas was shootin that bi*ch up almost every other day.Jumping out that white van shootin at everything that was moving.I thought they was gone be on that type of tip over Slim.But sh*t is different these days.n*ggas went to holdin it down back there.At first da Bernard was jus known for having all the bi*ches and not known for k!llin and all that.A lot of n*ggas was bout it but not how it was right before Katrina.I wanna say like in the mid 90's n*ggas from the Bernard started to make a name for they self on that tip.
I don't know what happen but I know in the few years before Katrina the Bernard started getting real hectic. A n*gga was getting smashed every night back there. It was straight mayhem.
 6 years ago '11        #109
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
Lil D aint fu*kin with Slim man..But Lil D was a fool wit it..
Slim was the King of that street sh*t, but he's far from the best in the N.O.
Theres lots of MC's that are alot better than SLim & Lil D..

Mac
Fiend
Wayne
Dee-1
Wayne
Mystikal
K.Gates

the list goes on..It all depends on what type of music u like..
But like i sais, SLim is the King of that Street sh*t off top..Then B.G.
 6 years ago '11        #110
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Around my way back in the G n*gga was bumpin that sh*t heavy. My n*gga was sick wit it. fu*k what yall talkin bout. That n*gga Lil Derrick explain the game perfectly.
Back in the day when Lil D was hot, Slim was quiet..Then once Slim was hot, Lil D was quiet..you talking bout 2 different time frames bruh..
 6 years ago '11        #111
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
 neworleansgent said:
Derrick got hot with that undisputed cd and his name was buzzing. He was about to leave undisputed but this n*gga name daishawn from out hollygrove owed undisputed records. He paid the n*gga scorey from out the thomas who derrick be shouting out on them songs to smash derrick. It was like 100,000 to smash derrick so scorey gave his brother half of the money to smash derrick. Derrick was riding with them n*ggas the day he got smashed by the grave yard. Baby found out that scorey and his brother had they hand in it and got them smashed. Them n*ggas talk that sh*t about baby on here but they don't know how he rocking.
now that some real N.O. sh*t right there..
 6 years ago '11        #112
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
Yea that n*gga know but cause he said it on a song."St.bernard,we ain't got no beef wit them/But you know uptown gon creep for Slim".Dude went to jail for the murder and everything.But he beat it cause Slim was wanted for a murder his self.And if you're wanted for a murder and you get murdered,case gets closed.Plus after that dude was damn near like a celeb.That n*gga name was in the Source when they had that issue with Slim in it.And dude had made it to CNN.So he know/knew but a lot of n*ggas been saying that BG ain't really bout that sh*t.VL Mike was putting BG on blast before he got k!lled.
and where exactly is VL now?
 6 years ago '11        #113
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
and B.G got VL Mike smashed real quick....
:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '11        #114
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
 neworleansgent said:
B.G. not about none of that sh*t. He just got real n*ggas around him. His dumb a.ss locked up in the feds right now for conspiracy
smh..that sounds like some hating sh*t right there round..
 6 years ago '11        #115
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
He ain't no fake n*gga, He just ain't no gangsta. He ain't put in no work or nothing...
i cant believe my eyes..
 6 years ago '11        #116
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
 neworleansgent said:
Knock it off. He was on that heroin at 15. To tell u the truth him and slim was cool but at the same time slim was cut throat and probably was just using the n*gga to get on. Vl mike said the same thing. B.G. said he go anywhere and I never seen him a day in my life on josephine street in the st. thomas
damn bruh..the more i read from u n*ggas yapping, the more mad i get..
smh at u n*ggas..any n*gga from the N.O. knows that gizzle was on that brown, and everybody know its them n*ggas on that girl that be bussin heads..Gizzle been a gangsta man..
Slim was never using Gizzle..how u gonna use a n*gga that got the same amount or a lil more of fame than you to get on? Slim been on since No Limit man..
VL talked that sh*t & he got smashed..
That sh*t aint even right to say Slim was using Gizzle when that man aint even here no more to answer that question..Thats just some fu*ked up sh*t right there..
Gizzle never been a duck a.ss n*gga..
 6 years ago '11        #117
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
nah, his name don't ring no bells in these streets...he affiliated with gangsters though...n*ggas he grew up with or n*ggas that respect his hustle with this rap sh*t...as far that street sh*t, he ain't out chea like that
Stop it man..U n*ggas sound like some fake a.ss keyboard gangstas..

Bedewe22 said:
I know. I'm from out there too. I'm just saying his stories are questionable.
n*gga bout wut he rapping bout..period..

Youngin19 said:
Slim was already on my n*gga...Gizzle had fell off. He wasn't making that cake or nothing, he was trying to get his record label on too...I don't think he was using him, I think he respected BG as a rapper and that's how they clicked up...

The only n*gga that was really out chea in these streets who fu*ked with Cash Money was Lil Derrick, n*gga was wild. Them other n*ggas BG, Juve, Turk(after he got dropped he started wilding out though) was rap hustling
Slim spit Street sh*t..Gizzle spits street sh*t..So if Slim is so real & Gizzle aint, why would Slim fu*k with him?
If u a real n*gga, u aint gonna fu*k with no fake n*ggas just to do music together bruh..especially if u from the N.O...And u said yourself, Slim wasnt trying to use Gizzle..think about it..them 2 n*ggas are just alike..they both real street n*ggas that spit what they live..Now 1 of them n*ggas is dead & the other is in the Feds..Or is that just a coincidence?

N.O.4Life said:
VL jacket official.I looked it up once.But I always wondered bout that n*gga.That n*gga seem like he popped up out of nowhere.He claim he was running wit soulja,but I was like if him and Soulja was so cool why he wasn't on Cutthroat instead of Chopper City?Don't know bout that n*gga to much tho.Ima Downtown n*gga and he from uptown.
man VL pus*y!!!
 6 years ago '11        #118
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
 neworleansgent said:
Besides derrick, I know personally that turk got some bodies under his belt
everybody know that man..dont take no rocket scientist to come to that conclusion bruh..
 6 years ago '11        #119
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
That's the thing he wasn't cool wit Geezy like that.He said that was his lil brother patna.But I see what you sayin.Its smater to rock wit Geezy over Slim on the rap tip if you serious even tho Slim career was going upward while Geezy's was going downhill.But I looked at it like this if one of my close friends start a label and my brother friend start a label,it seem like your friend would ask you first.Plus Slim started his label first.I said that to say I don't think him and Slim was as cool as he claimed.
all u gotta do is listen to the music them n*ggas made together..watch the segments of them 2 n*ggas together in their videos and on N.O. Exposed..them n*ggas was DOGS!

Yall n*ggas shu-shu'n like some bi*ches when n*ggas aint around to defend theirselves..

I usually dont even entertain n*ggas on the internet but yall n*ggas on some other sh*t for real..
 06-30-2011, 04:16 PM         #120
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea slim a legend in nola.....

But Jay Electronica has stepped as the best rapper to come out of new orleans imo.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago