To all my New Orleans niggas, what yall know about that BG Derrick?

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-26-2011, 03:37 PM         #81
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N.O.4Life said:
VL jacket official.I looked it up once.But I always wondered bout that n*gga.That n*gga seem like he popped up out of nowhere.He claim he was running wit soulja,but I was like if him and Soulja was so cool why he wasn't on Cutthroat instead of Chopper City?Don't know bout that n*gga to much tho.Ima Downtown n*gga and he from uptown.
I know...he got bodies and sh*t, but n*ggas told me dude was straight pus*y. I forgot the story my uncle told me about dude but I know he said n*ggas used to punk dude...he in jail for some years right now but imma have to get the story from him
 06-26-2011, 03:37 PM         #82
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn so nobody thinks dude sounds like turk
 06-26-2011, 03:51 PM         #83
Jets Fool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wasn't he suppose to be in the Hot Boyz before he got k!lled?
 6 years ago '10        #84
neworleansgent 
space
space
space
$137 | Props total: 122 122
 Youngin19 said:
Slim was already on my n*gga...Gizzle had fell off. He wasn't making that cake or nothing, he was trying to get his record label on too...I don't think he was using him, I think he respected BG as a rapper and that's how they clicked up...

The only n*gga that was really out chea in these streets who fu*ked with Cash Money was Lil Derrick, n*gga was wild. Them other n*ggas BG, Juve, Turk(after he got dropped he started wilding out though) was rap hustling
Besides derrick, I know personally that turk got some bodies under his belt
Hamelekh1 gave props

6 years ago '07        #85
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,609 | Props total: 10582 10582
 Blacknitro said:
Uuuuh, not to jump into ya'll NO reunion, but I'm pretty sure Chopper City records had far more potential than Cutthroat. Slim is a NO legend, but B.G. is a 3rd coast legend and has moved waaaaaaaay more units than Slim on a major and on a independent. I'm also pretty sure that despite the drug issues, BG was the more reliable leader, considering how thugged out Slim was. If he was cool with BG and Slim, then choosing BG should've been a no brainer if you're serious about rappin.
That's the thing he wasn't cool wit Geezy like that.He said that was his lil brother patna.But I see what you sayin.Its smater to rock wit Geezy over Slim on the rap tip if you serious even tho Slim career was going upward while Geezy's was going downhill.But I looked at it like this if one of my close friends start a label and my brother friend start a label,it seem like your friend would ask you first.Plus Slim started his label first.I said that to say I don't think him and Slim was as cool as he claimed.
 6 years ago '10        #86
neworleansgent 
space
space
space
$137 | Props total: 122 122
 N.O.4Life said:
I seen that n*gga a whole bunch of times its usually in public places.But my old head said that n*gga use to always go in the florida and get dope back in the g.
He used to go back in the Florida. That's when he was fu*king with pretty from the Florida. n*gga had B.G. running a.ss nekkid back there in the Florida when he was on that sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #87
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 54 54
 neworleansgent said:
Besides derrick, I know personally that turk got some bodies under his belt
i've heard this too...i always thought turk was the realest out of all the hot boys. it be them quiet n*ggas that you gotta watch out for
 6 years ago '08        #88
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
yall n*ggas fu*k with Mac the Camouflage a.ssassin? n*gga had skills but got locked up for 30 years on a murder charge i believe. yall know the truth behind his jailtime?
 06-26-2011, 09:58 PM         #89
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jets Fool said:
Wasn't he suppose to be in the Hot Boyz before he got k!lled?
nah he was supposed to be with the Hot Boys before Juve came. He was in love with that street life and sh*t so they put Juve in the group
 6 years ago '10        #90
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
get this bullsh*t outta here b
 6 years ago '07        #91
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
Mac was one of the only dudes to go toe to toe with Nas on a song and not get murked. He was that dude.

Free Mac
 6 years ago '10        #92
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
Aint no this many new o. n*ggas was on dis bi*ch lol as far as the main topic yea Slim>>>>> Bullet wasnt fu*kin' with slim .. i'll put Mac b4 bullet aswell but he he k!lled that track with juvenile
 6 years ago '05        #93
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
hollygrove right here...turk use to live right by the palmetto bridge before he got locked up, he was living ok n*gga had a monte carlo and pt cruiser, he use to be in the old carrollton shopping center all the time dude was humble...real down to earth. now as far as B.G derrick that was baby nephew, he paid for is funeral...and wore a rip shirt in 1 of his video off the 1st album he put out...baby is well known for puttin money on a n*gga head...and bezzo was his main man, but before that it was gangsta now that dude was feared in the streets n*ggas in the nolia threw a party when he got locked up...but new orleans as a whole became worse cause n*ggas tried to fill that vacuum...
 6 years ago '04        #94
troy187 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$990 | Props total: 111 111
yo why twelve a klok say in that song scared to say
master p put the hit out on slim and slim paid for c lawyer and a couple more stuff
how true is that ??
 06-27-2011, 10:52 AM         #95
Weggie Kush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some classic tracks derrick put down while he wuz rollin wit CMR

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

SUGA SLIM N BABY GOT THE CHARGES THREW AWAY, GAVE THE JUDGES HALF A MINUTE N TOLD HIM HAVE A NICE DAY
 06-27-2011, 12:49 PM         #96
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loxy Miracles said:
get this bullsh*t outta here b
A n*gga can't have a muhfu*kin opinion? fu*k wrong with you n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #97
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
bump bi*ch
 6 years ago '04        #98
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2880 2880
Somebody help me with this...not so sure but isn't VL Mike pictured on the inside booklet of the Chopper City (1996) album cover? I think he's the one on the bottom...
 06-29-2011, 08:14 PM         #99
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo so I got some info...That n*gga Scorey or his brother didn't set BG Derrick up. It was that n*gga Dayshawn. He out the 12th Wd, not Hollygrove. He smashed Derrick cuz he left his record label(Smoked Outt Records) and was rapping on Scorey's record label (Knockout). BG Derrick was riding in the car with him, Dayshawn shot him in the head and threw him out the car on S Liberty and Toledano...Scorey and Butch nem didn't retaliate or nothing. Scorey got smashed cuz he shot some dudes sister up...n*ggas out the Thomas smashed him and Butch....n*gga told me Derrick wasn't really out there until that n*gga Butch put that pistol in his hand and then he started smashing everything. n*gga said all them dudes were cutthroat. They stayed jacking n*ggas running up in n*ggas' cribs. They'd be cool with n*ggas and know they have work then run up in that n*gga's crib and take his sh*t. And then after still be in that n*gga's face lol

Butch the one that kicked off the St. Thomas and Bernard beef. n*gga out the Bernard murked his daddy and everything. The Bernard basically won that sh*t after them n*ggas Derrick and Butch got smashed since they were the ones who really started it anyway

That dude Garelle wasn't even involved in that St. Thomas Bernard beef. He was just smashing n*ggas making a name for himself which is why he smashed Slim...n*gga told me that sh*t ain't over and them n*ggas out the Nolia gon do him dirty when they catch him. Also i heard that n*gga Garelle ran up in Slim's crib and stole that n*gga music and sh*t and sold it to B.G.. I heard that B.G..'s heart of the streets vol 1 and 2 is basically Soula Slim's sh*t

I know who shot Nutt Da Kidd. I'm not gon say no names or nothing though cuz n*ggas could get murked for that sh*t...they shot that boy cuz of that 8-9 sh*t he rep. n*ggas who Nutt fu*k with smashed the one of dude's homies. The n*gga that shot Nutt Da Kid like ran in that bi*ch, moved Nutt Da Kids momma out the way told her that this wasn't mean for her and lit that boy up something serious. He was lucky....but one thing's for sure, either Nutt Da Kid gon get smashed or the dude that shot him up gon get smashed

Last edited by Youngin19; 06-29-2011 at 08:18 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #100
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 Youngin19 said:
Yo so I got some info...That n*gga Scorey or his brother didn't set BG Derrick up. It was that n*gga Dayshawn. He out the 12th Wd, not Hollygrove. He smashed Derrick cuz he left his record label(Smoked Outt Records) and was rapping on Scorey's record label (Knockout). BG Derrick was riding in the car with him, Dayshawn shot him in the head and threw him out the car on S Liberty and Toledano...Scorey and Butch nem didn't retaliate or nothing. Scorey got smashed cuz he shot some dudes sister up...n*ggas out the Thomas smashed him and Butch....n*gga told me Derrick wasn't really out there until that n*gga Butch put that pistol in his hand and then he started smashing everything. n*gga said all them dudes were cutthroat. They stayed jacking n*ggas running up in n*ggas' cribs. They'd be cool with n*ggas and know they have work then run up in that n*gga's crib and take his sh*t. And then after still be in that n*gga's face lol

Butch the one that kicked off the St. Thomas and Bernard beef. n*gga out the Bernard murked his daddy and everything. The Bernard basically won that sh*t after them n*ggas Derrick and Butch got smashed since they were the ones who really started it anyway

That dude Garelle wasn't even involved in that St. Thomas Bernard beef. He was just smashing n*ggas making a name for himself which is why he smashed Slim...n*gga told me that sh*t ain't over and them n*ggas out the Nolia gon do him dirty when they catch him. Also i heard that n*gga Garelle ran up in Slim's crib and stole that n*gga music and sh*t and sold it to B.G.. I heard that B.G..'s heart of the streets vol 1 and 2 is basically Soula Slim's sh*t

I know who shot Nutt Da Kidd. I'm not gon say no names or nothing though cuz n*ggas could get murked for that sh*t...they shot that boy cuz of that 8-9 sh*t he rep. n*ggas who Nutt fu*k with smashed the one of dude's homies. The n*gga that shot Nutt Da Kid like ran in that bi*ch, moved Nutt Da Kids momma out the way told her that this wasn't mean for her and lit that boy up something serious. He was lucky....but one thing's for sure, either Nutt Da Kid gon get smashed or the dude that shot him up gon get smashed

Damn...That sh*t with Nutt happen in the east. Say he got shot in his a.ss 6 times. n*gga's not playing.

B.G. down bad for that...LOL
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
25 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
110 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy