To all my New Orleans niggas, what yall know about that BG Derrick?

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
149 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3140 3140
Beef ain't never squashed, it died down sometimes...

But for real though, I think B.G. got VL Mike knocked off too. That sh*t happen too soon...
 6 years ago '04        #62
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
n*ggas was saying VL Mike got shot not too long before he finally got k!lled too.
 6 years ago '08        #63
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 Youngin19 said:
He know who did it. He been knowing. The streets talk. I mean, it's not like B.G. gon go shoot the n*gga himself. He would send k!llers to get at him or put some change on his head. n*ggas just fear ole boy and they haven't caught him slippin yet so he still breathin...
dam man thats fu*ked up. Slim was his n*gga when he was living so i EXPECTED B.G to take care of that.

but on another note, i googled garelle smith & I didnt see his picture. yall know how he look?
 06-26-2011, 10:21 AM         #64
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kizzle504 said:
dam man thats fu*ked up. Slim was his n*gga when he was living so i EXPECTED B.G to take care of that.

but on another note, i googled garelle smith & I didnt see his picture. yall know how he look?
That's what real n*ggas do. He should've had that man's business handled by now. But like Slim said, "Ain't no n*gga gon ride like imma ride for me"

And yeah, everybody know what that n*gga look like. Everybody know who he is and that he did it. He'll tell you himself he did. Like I said, dude be reppin on that....but that n*gga somethin serious, he be straight smashing n*ggas. He got a lot of n*ggas under his belt.
kobraman gave props

6 years ago '08        #65
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 54 54
BG from the same line as baby...them n*ggas will drop change on a n*gga's head quick
 6 years ago '10        #66
neworleansgent 
space
space
space
$137 | Props total: 122 122
 j-dub82 said:
BG from the same line as baby...them n*ggas will drop change on a n*gga's head quick
B.G. not about none of that sh*t. He just got real n*ggas around him. His dumb a.ss locked up in the feds right now for conspiracy
 06-26-2011, 01:36 PM         #67
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
they tried to get Kayotic a few months ago at a video shoot, he had to jump out a hotel window to save his life
Yeah, I seen the video of him in the hospital on youtube...what happened to dude? That n*gga flow was sickly on that undispitued sh*t...
 06-26-2011, 01:40 PM         #68
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansgent said:
B.G. not about none of that sh*t. He just got real n*ggas around him. His dumb a.ss locked up in the feds right now for conspiracy
He ain't no fake n*gga, He just ain't no gangsta. He ain't put in no work or nothing...
 6 years ago '04        #69
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
What's the story on 12 O'Klok? Kidd Kidd?

Last edited by Bedewe22; 06-26-2011 at 02:35 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #70
neworleansgent 
space
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
He ain't no fake n*gga, He just ain't no gangsta. He ain't put in no work or nothing...
Yea he real but when it come down to the gangster sh*t, aint nothing popping. You heard what he said when it gets gangster n*gga call hot beezo. Now hot beezo a gangster
 6 years ago '04        #71
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
 neworleansgent said:
Yea he real but when it come down to the gangster sh*t, aint nothing popping. You heard what he said when it gets gangster n*gga call hot beezo. Now hot beezo a gangster
I thought B.G. was catching bodies since 15
 6 years ago '10        #72
neworleansgent 
space
space
space
 Bedewe22 said:
Knock it off. He was on that heroin at 15. To tell u the truth him and slim was cool but at the same time slim was cut throat and probably was just using the n*gga to get on. Vl mike said the same thing. B.G. said he go anywhere and I never seen him a day in my life on josephine street in the st. thomas
 06-26-2011, 03:01 PM         #73
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:
nah, his name don't ring no bells in these streets...he affiliated with gangsters though...n*ggas he grew up with or n*ggas that respect his hustle with this rap sh*t...as far that street sh*t, he ain't out chea like that
 6 years ago '04        #74
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
 neworleansgent said:
Knock it off. He was on that heroin at 15. To tell u the truth him and slim was cool but at the same time slim was cut throat and probably was just using the n*gga to get on. Vl mike said the same thing. B.G. said he go anywhere and I never seen him a day in my life on josephine street in the st. thomas
That's what he claims.

"Believe it or not, I caught my first body at 15."

"95 is when I first attempted to k!ll a n*gga."
 6 years ago '04        #75
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
nah, his name don't ring no bells in these streets...he affiliated with gangsters though...n*ggas he grew up with or n*ggas that respect his hustle with this rap sh*t...as far that street sh*t, he ain't out chea like that
I know. I'm from out there too. I'm just saying his stories are questionable.
 06-26-2011, 03:08 PM         #76
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansgent said:
Slim was already on my n*gga...Gizzle had fell off. He wasn't making that cake or nothing, he was trying to get his record label on too...I don't think he was using him, I think he respected BG as a rapper and that's how they clicked up...

The only n*gga that was really out chea in these streets who fu*ked with Cash Money was Lil Derrick, n*gga was wild. Them other n*ggas BG, Juve, Turk(after he got dropped he started wilding out though) was rap hustling

Last edited by Youngin19; 06-26-2011 at 03:11 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #77
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Slim was already on my n*gga...Gizzle had fell off. He wasn't making that cake or nothing, he was trying to get his record label on too...I don't think he was using, I think he respected BG as a rapper and that's how they clicked up...

The only n*gga that was really out chea in these streets who fu*ked with Cash Money was Lil Derrick, n*gga was wild. Them other n*ggas BG, Juve, Turk(after he got dropped he started wilding out though) was rap hustling
sh*t, Slim had the opportunity to make it big before B.G. He just kept getting locked up and sh*t.
 06-26-2011, 03:17 PM         #78
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and VL Mike probably had a few bodies but I know n*ggas that said he was pus*y....
 6 years ago '07        #79
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,601 | Props total: 10553 10553
 neworleansgent said:
I seen that n*gga a whole bunch of times its usually in public places.But my old head said that n*gga use to always go in the florida and get dope back in the g.
 6 years ago '07        #80
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,601 | Props total: 10553 10553
 Youngin19 said:
and VL Mike probably had a few bodies but I know n*ggas that said he was pus*y....
VL jacket official.I looked it up once.But I always wondered bout that n*gga.That n*gga seem like he popped up out of nowhere.He claim he was running wit soulja,but I was like if him and Soulja was so cool why he wasn't on Cutthroat instead of Chopper City?Don't know bout that n*gga to much tho.Ima Downtown n*gga and he from uptown.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy