To all my New Orleans niggas, what yall know about that BG Derrick?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-24-2011, 06:16 PM         #21
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N.O.4Life said:
What part of New Orleans where n*ggas bump more Derrick than Slim?I never really fu*k wit dude like that.Like I said n*gga was cool but was no more than average IMO.But I hang wit a whole bunch of n*gga that bump Derrick a lot and non of them n*ggas would ever put him over Slim.
Lol...damn near every n*gga in the N.O. would put Slim over Lil Derrick. Just not me...And Derrick Undisputed sh*t came out before that Years Later and that Years Later, Few Months after....when Slim really was pushing his solo sh*t and record label with all them bangers on them bi*ches. I'm saying that n*ggas was bumpin that BG Derrick sh*t heavy back in the G...not really now though

Derrick was average? lmao gtfoh...you must not recognize the game that n*gga was spittin

Last edited by Youngin19; 06-24-2011 at 06:18 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #22
neworleansgent 
space
space
space
$137 | Props total: 122 122
 Superboy504 said:
Slim is a Legend in the NOLA.... He gotta bring mo sh*t then that if he wanna fu*k with him....
Derrick been dead a good minute. His own people k!lled him. n*gga was feeling Derrick cause he was bout what he talked
 06-24-2011, 06:25 PM         #23
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unknown Dude said:
is dis the same person who rapped the 2nd verse on "Spittin Game" on Juvie album? If so, dats the only verse I heard from him and he went hard!

16 worth a mill my whole clique push dope
Transportin' ki's in the all black Camero
50 G's on the seat, layin' next to my heat
I'm a Hot Boy to the police
And I'm a thug on the street
Yeah I score from Slim and B
10 a ki, real OG's, 36 oz's formed the halves
Goin' for 2 G's
UPT connect, bout stackin', leave ya wet
n*ggas who disrespect, my chopper put in check :cool-smiley-009:

I always was like "who dis unknown n*gga...he went off" :lachen001:
He damn sure did. I always wondered who the hell was that. Kinda stole the show till Juve came through!
 06-24-2011, 06:25 PM         #24
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansgent said:
Derrick been dead a good minute. His own people k!lled him

Halloween 02....I heard some sh*t but i don't know what's what. What you heard my n*gga?
 6 years ago '08        #25
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 54 54
n/m...

Last edited by j-dub82; 06-24-2011 at 07:48 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #26
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
He straight but he aint fu*kin with Soulja, I know n*ggas that stay in Dade from the N.O. and they funk that Darkside like it came out yesterday.
 6 years ago '10        #27
neworleansgent 
space
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Halloween 02....I heard some sh*t but i don't know what's what. What you heard my n*gga?
Derrick got hot with that undisputed cd and his name was buzzing. He was about to leave undisputed but this n*gga name daishawn from out hollygrove owed undisputed records. He paid the n*gga scorey from out the thomas who derrick be shouting out on them songs to smash derrick. It was like 100,000 to smash derrick so scorey gave his brother half of the money to smash derrick. Derrick was riding with them n*ggas the day he got smashed by the grave yard. Baby found out that scorey and his brother had they hand in it and got them smashed. Them n*ggas talk that sh*t about baby on here but they don't know how he rocking.
Hamelekh1 gave props

06-24-2011, 07:43 PM         #28
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansgent said:
Derrick got hot with that undisputed cd and his name was buzzing. He was about to leave undisputed but this n*gga name daishawn from out hollygrove owed undisputed records. He paid the n*gga scorey from out the thomas who derrick be shouting out on them songs to smash derrick. It was like 100,000 to smash derrick so scorey gave his brother half of the money to smash derrick. Derrick was riding with them n*ggas the day he got smashed by the grave yard. Baby found out that scorey and his brother had they hand in it and got them smashed. Them n*ggas talk that sh*t about baby on here but they don't know how he rocking.
Yeah, I heard the name Dayshawn too....but damn, How Scorey gon do his homie like that? That was supposed to be Derrick's n*gga...him and Butch....n*ggas straight grimey
 6 years ago '04        #29
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 neworleansgent said:
yeah im way up in the Nati and heard baby be putting $$$$ on n*ggas head down there in the N.O...
Same as 3-6 in the M...

I was about to say that was Baby nephew or some sh*t
 06-24-2011, 07:52 PM         #30
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody know who put the hit out on Slim?

I know who did it.The n*gga who got arrested the one who did it. He stay reppin about it too...They say that n*gga ain't even from New Orleans, n*gga told me he was born in New York and moved to the N.O. when he was real young. But it's like n*ggas scared of that boy. He be having n*ggas chauffeuring him around and everything
 6 years ago '10        #31
neworleansgent 
space
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
anybody know who put the hit out on Slim?

I know who did it.The n*gga who got arrested the one who did it. He stay reppin about it too...They say that n*gga ain't even from New Orleans, n*gga told me he was born in New York and moved to the N.O. when he was real young. But it's like n*ggas scared of that boy. He be having n*ggas chauffeuring him around and everything
You talking about jigga. He from here. He out the st.bernard projects. n*ggas aint goin fu*k with jigga, they don't want to see a picture of that boy.
 6 years ago '10        #32
neworleansgent 
space
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Yeah, I heard the name Dayshawn too....but damn, How Scorey gon do his homie like that? That was supposed to be Derrick's n*gga...him and Butch....n*ggas straight grimey
n*gga smashed smash butch at a parade while he was sitting in his car. When n*ggas heard the gunshots they went to running towards the car and another n*gga with a chopper went to shooting at the crowd to draw them back for nobody won't see who did it
 6 years ago '04        #33
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Lil D was straight, but on Slim level? Gotta pass on that one fam.
 06-24-2011, 09:14 PM         #34
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansgent said:
n*gga smashed smash butch at a parade while he was sitting in his car. When n*ggas heard the gunshots they went to running towards the car and another n*gga with a chopper went to shooting at the crowd to draw them back for nobody won't see who did it
Yeah, I heard Bub nem had something to do with that. I don't know how true that is though
 06-24-2011, 09:18 PM         #35
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansgent said:
You talking about jigga. He from here. He out the st.bernard projects. n*ggas aint goin fu*k with jigga, they don't want to see a picture of that boy.
Yeah...I'm talking about Garelle or something like that. Yeah, n*ggas told me he was born in New York but moved to the N.O. at a early age and he rep the Bernard and the N.O. cuz he was raised here...idk if that's true though

But yeah, n*ggas fear that boy....n*ggas fear him like they used to fear that boy Poochie...
 06-24-2011, 09:31 PM         #36
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know some of yall n*ggas out the Bernard...If you listen to that "It's in Me" track you can hear that n*gga Derrick say "I downed Corey." I remember hearing about that dude Corey out the Bernard getting smashed. n*ggas was saying dudes out the Thomas kicked in the door and starting shooting...yall got some info on this?
 6 years ago '10        #37
neworleansgent 
space
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Yeah, I heard Bub nem had something to do with that. I don't know how true that is though
bub probably sent 10th ward fatt at him. bub the only n*gga in the city that had it on lock. that n*gga bub had birdman type money. he put the whole city on. bub put the money up for that concert in 2003 for that jay-z and 50 cent concert down here. show luv like bub
 6 years ago '10        #38
neworleansgent 
space
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
I know some of yall n*ggas out the Bernard...If you listen to that "It's in Me" track you can hear that n*gga Derrick say "I downed Corey." I remember hearing about that dude Corey out the Bernard getting smashed. n*ggas was saying dudes out the Thomas kicked in the door and starting shooting...yall got some info on this?
butch kicked that beef sh*t off when the st.thomas moved in the st.bernard. but i dont know if jigga got involved with that when 10th ward fatt, lil derrick, wammie, and the rest of the st.thomas was smashing n*ggas back there. thats when they renamed the st.bernard to the st.ber-thomas
 06-24-2011, 09:45 PM         #39
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansgent said:
butch kicked that beef sh*t off when the st.thomas moved in the st.bernard. but i dont know if jigga got involved with that when 10th ward fatt, lil derrick, wammie, and the rest of the st.thomas was smashing n*ggas back there. thats when they renamed the st.bernard to the st.ber-thomas

haha yeah...them n*ggas out the Bernard ain't nothing nice though now boy...I think that n*gga Butch used to stay on Harrison
 06-24-2011, 09:46 PM         #40
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansgent said:
bub probably sent 10th ward fatt at him. bub the only n*gga in the city that had it on lock. that n*gga bub had birdman type money. he put the whole city on. bub put the money up for that concert in 2003 for that jay-z and 50 cent concert down here. show luv like bub
yeah, my peeps related to that boy man man...his right hand man....well Bub his uncle I think, something like that

Last edited by Youngin19; 06-24-2011 at 09:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy