Monta's Agent "Ellis wants to be traded"

most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-24-2011, 05:32 PM         #101
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee Yung Star said:
sjax? the fu*k... dude is trash.
baron davis wanted a long term deal that we didn't want to accomodate (smart decision in retrospect)
Mullin was on the team from age 22-34 ... so you're just trying to come up with people at this point.
Spreewell ... lets just forget he choked our coach.
Webber was not getting along with Nelson

not mad about Arenas considering where he's at
Disagree strongly.
 6 years ago '09        #102
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 Tempus # 1 said:
Hes a 6'3 shooting guard. The Warriors already tried the Ellis pg thing and it didnt work.
When did they try Ellis at PG?...don't worry, I'll wait.
 6 years ago '09        #103
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 Thee Yung Star said:
sjax? the fu*k... dude is trash.
baron davis wanted a long term deal that we didn't want to accomodate (smart decision in retrospect)
Mullin was on the team from age 22-34 ... so you're just trying to come up with people at this point.
Spreewell ... lets just forget he choked our coach.
Webber was not getting along with Nelson

not mad about Arenas considering where he's at
Jax wasn't trash. Dude was the heart and soul of We Believe

No, we let Baron walk so we could resign Monta as our PG
 6 years ago '10        #104
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
 xRapHeadx said:
Jax wasn't trash. Dude was the heart and soul of We Believe

No, we let Baron walk so we could resign Monta as our PG
And then we proceeded to draft Stephen Curry to play point guard.

Once again, you make absolutely no sense. You're quick to mention Monta at any opportunity you find.

S-Jax was the heart and soul? THE fu*k OUTTA HERE. Baron Davis carried us through those playoffs. Jax was good defensively during the Dallas series but thats about it. Dude is a glorified spot up shooter who thinks he's LeBron but is really just a turnover machine. If I had to see him not get a foul call & wave his hands in the air instead of going back on defense ONE MORE TIME I was gonna k!ll a puppy.
 6 years ago '10        #105
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 1175 1175
 xRapHeadx said:
Why would you need a 6"6 PG to play with Monta who is a PG?
Whats up with you and this Monta playing PG sh*t??? He will probably never play much PG for the rest of his career...
 6 years ago '10        #106
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
I'll trade him for CP3.... He wants out anyways...
 6 years ago '05        #107
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
i read right now this
Monta Ellis to Boston. Yes. This is for real.



 6 years ago '10        #108
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
 R0R0 said:
i read right now this
Monta for Ray + Green + Bradley?


do not want

Ray has a couple years left and then we're stuck with a 3rd string PG and Jeff mothafu*kin Green.
 6 years ago '09        #109
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 prettyklever said:
Whats up with you and this Monta playing PG sh*t??? He will probably never play much PG for the rest of his career...
Except he played it this past season..
 6 years ago '10        #110
No iD23 
space
avatar space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 xRapHeadx said:
Jax wasn't trash. Dude was the heart and soul of We Believe

No, we let Baron walk so we could resign Monta as our PG
gotta dis-agree wit the heart and soul... we out here in the bay area got some loyal fans.. and some of the best fans in the NBA...the CROWD ( fans ) we were the heart and soul of that playoff run.. greatest 1st round upset in NBA history... i was at game 3... sh*t was crazy loud.. thru the whole game erybody was hyped... but honestly dnt be sleepin on my team.. warriors r gne be pulling moves im saying... dnt expect sh*t to hapn overnight... gve it 2 years.. we finally got some owners willing to spend...
 6 years ago '10        #111
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 1175 1175
 xRapHeadx said:
Except he played it this past season..
Only reason is because the Warriors didn't have a good backup PG.. I watched damn near every warrior game.. He mainly came in at PG when Curry got in foul trouble early...
 6 years ago '09        #112
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 Thee Yung Star said:
And then we proceeded to draft Stephen Curry to play point guard
Because the front office never gave him a chance...Partially his fault for riding around on a moped
Once again, you make absolutely no sense. You're quick to mention Monta at any opportunity you find.
Outside of Warrior related threads, I rarely mention him at all

S-Jax was the heart and soul? THE fu*k OUTTA HERE. Baron Davis carried us through those playoffs. Jax was good defensively during the Dallas series but thats about it. Dude is a glorified spot up shooter who thinks he's LeBron but is really just a turnover machine. If I had to see him not get a foul call & wave his hands in the air instead of going back on defense ONE MORE TIME I was gonna k!ll a puppy.
Through the playoffs. Jax was clearly the leader and the catalyst. He doesn't think he's as good as LeBron. He was a key role player on a San Antonio title team. His role is too big for his talent level.
 6 years ago '04        #113
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2883 2883
 Superboy504 said:
I'll trade him for CP3.... He wants out anyways...
fu*k that...we put Monta and CP in the backcourt with West, Ariza and Emeka and you talking abou....!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '09        #114
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 prettyklever said:
Only reason is because the Warriors didn't have a good backup PG.. I watched damn near every warrior game.. He mainly came in at PG when Curry got in foul trouble early...
He played PG when Curry was on the floor: see the 2nd Dallas game, last OKC game, Last raptor game, last Magic game, etc. He didn't "come in"..He played 40 MPG. He was the PG regardless of who was on the floor.
 6 years ago '09        #115
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 No iD23 said:
gotta dis-agree wit the heart and soul... we out here in the bay area got some loyal fans.. and some of the best fans in the NBA...the CROWD ( fans ) we were the heart and soul of that playoff run.. greatest 1st round upset in NBA history... i was at game 3... sh*t was crazy loud.. thru the whole game erybody was hyped... but honestly dnt be sleepin on my team.. warriors r gne be pulling moves im saying... dnt expect sh*t to hapn overnight... gve it 2 years.. we finally got some owners willing to spend...
No, the crowd was great, but Jackson was the real reason we got to the playoffs. An actual leader and tough guy the Warriors haven't had in forever.
 6 years ago '07        #116
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
 xRapHeadx said:
Why would you need a 6"6 PG to play with Monta who is a PG?
monta ain't no true pg. he's a undersized sg/shoot-first pg
 6 years ago '09        #117
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
monta ain't no true pg. he's a undersized sg/shoot-first pg
3 of the top 5 PGs are combo guards.
 6 years ago '10        #118
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 1175 1175
 R0R0 said:
i read right now this
(1) Daniel Artest (TheRealDMArtest) on Twitter
Lol. Whoever believed me is a Celtic fan
 6 years ago '06        #119
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 tempus # 1 said:
rose
monte
wright
boozer
asik

isnt better than

rose
bogans
deng
boozer
noah
f o h
 6 years ago '07        #120
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 chevyrida6 said:
f o h
you're an absolute idiot if you think they aren't. our offense would be better but we would be letting teams like Miami Blow us out with that defense squad out there.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy