Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Are you currently employed?

Props Slaps
 06-26-2011, 12:33 AM         #41
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after bi*ches get done their husbands will be unemployed anyway...in america the liberal govt made it where women have more power then men...married is a bad business deal where women have the upper hand
 6 years ago '05        #42
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
fu*k getting married lol
 6 years ago '05        #43
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 legendisdope said:
but they will have kids with them

marcusaka50 said:
:agreement6:you dont need a wallet just a good mouth piece.
 DurtySoufReppin said:
100% of men shouldn't get married at all
This at the end of the day fu*k getting locked down. Money or not why even get locked up bi*ches these days are hoes period it dont matter if they got money or not ..

there are low prices hoes and high prices hoes , sh*t same no matter what level u on

to much pus*y out here to get locked up to some bs anyway
 6 years ago '05        #44
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
these studies mean absolutely nothing
 6 years ago '05        #45
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
That's cool because I wouldnt date an unemployed bi*ch either
 6 years ago '07        #46
Sha 1 heat pts
space
space
$102 | Props total: 1 1
soooo...you're telling me there's a chance?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #47
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 ngoogs said:
you guys need to stop hanging around degenerate women, man. Go to college. Find an intelligent, attractive and self-motivated woman. They really aren't that hard to come by, if you know where you're looking.
this...you can tell who be scooping bi*ches up ONLY at the "free all night" clubs got damn...ya n*ggas losing if the only bi*ches you can pull ain't got sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #48
ThaPro 
space
space
space
$882 | Props total: 20 20
 ngoogs said:
realer words have never been so horribly butchered by poor grammar.
 6 years ago '11        #49
WilsonThaSavior 
space
space
$1,652 | Props total: 1598 1598
y are the dudes in here attackin the dudes that dont wanna marry hoes..we need to stand UNITED in the f!ght...and just a girl go to college dont mean she dont got hoe in her................
 6 years ago '11        #50
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
ya n*ggas spitting this pimping sh*t but can't control a bi*ch on who she fu*ks...that's why we ain't cosigning that sh*t. i swear, you'd think all ya got birthed by a man as hard as ya pushing against women in this sh*t lol. and it's easier to find a college chick who got a plan on what she want to do with her life than the Arby's chick homeboy was talking about earlier.
 6 years ago '04        #51
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 jake_starrz said:
n*gga ur an internet pimp. why the fu*k you around bi*ches workin at arbys in the first place. yall n*ggas happy as hell in here cause yall dont got a girl anyways and now u got an article to back up why u dont have a bi*ch. go out and get a decent job and maybe ull find a bi*ch who got one too and isnt looking for ur money only.a respectable chick dont wanna be with a bum a.ss n*gga. thats why yall with the sheniquas of the world. u n*ggas watch too much tv thinking every bi*ch is money hungry. stop looking for bi*ches in the club and then wonder why all bi*ches are hos to u. yall in the wrong spots.
n*ggas k!ll me here..you cant even joke on this bi*ch anymore.

i never said i fu*k bi*ches who work at arby's or broke hoes period
las vegas made me really jaded to bi*ches for the most part. a place where your "super dignified woman" is sucking off guys for a line of coke and dollar michelobs,and if you say that doesnt happen you more naive than you a.ssume i am.

you a.ssume every women on earth is worthy of special treatment and that decent women are in abundance nationwide. its hard enough to just find a bi*ch w/o kid these days.
 6 years ago '11        #52
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
lol...n*gga, where do you pull bi*ches from? for real doe...hard to find a bi*ch w/o kids my n*gga?
 6 years ago '04        #53
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
 wjcorner said:
lol...n*gga, where do you pull bi*ches from? for real doe...hard to find a bi*ch w/o kids my n*gga?
las vegas is a cesspool. it affect how you view people. round here its common to meet and fu*k some wealthy mans wife because she feels like "slumming" for the weekend.

i prefer to not be judged by what i can provide for myself its my life im living.. even tho that how life is.

im a cynic and i think everybody does sh*t for they own selfish personal reasons. i dont chase women nor praise a pretty face just for having a pretty face. id take a jill scott type over a amber rose type anyday. its who you are not what you have.

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh10RjfgGHeQg7CGv3

Last edited by slapaho; 06-26-2011 at 12:43 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #54
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
so how do you want to be judged? by your character? just as you say you're a cynic, how can you trust someone's character if they have nothing to back it? for example, n*gga A thinks he should pull bi*ches because he's a hard-working man...how does bi*ch A-Z know he a hard-working man if he's unemployed? your actions in life and how they guide you are always going to be the judging point for you...it's the reassurance that what you say you are, is what you are. just like you ain't gonna chase a pretty face, a bi*ch worth her weight in copper, my n*gga, ain't gonna chase all talk...simple as that.
 6 years ago '04        #55
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
you dont think i know that homie..im speaking more to a bigger issue.

even with what your sayin.. how is a man or women a good person just because they work hard.

aint you ever seen who the fu*k did i marry.. we as men know women look at what you do and have to judge if you are worth the time.. so in turn i can have millis and be an as*hole and fu*k your bi*ch just off that alone.

so where does that leave the man who wants a simple life as a n*gga washin windows or sellin oranges or some sh*t. he aint got bi*ches on his d!ck and slayin strippers on the weekend he taking what he can get.

real life isnt like poetic justice the mailman doesnt pull janet jackson at the end.
 6 years ago '11        #56
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
lol...what movie you living in dog. what guy just wants to sell oranges? does that sound ambitious, dedicated, or motivated(since hard-working=/=good person)? what, you wanna be with a bi*ch that's just a good person. yeah, she doesn't DO anything good for the world, like go on missionary trips, volunteer at the hospital, or walk old ladies across the street, the bi*ch washes windows...but she a nice person though. you telling me you can go from JUST judging the average broad at Arby's, but a bi*ch can't judge you cuz you selling oranges my n*gga??? if a n*gga want a simple life, why he trying to get bi*ches on his d!ck or slay strippers? the simple life is getting down with simple bi*ches, and believe, there are plenty of simple hoes at the "free all night" parties ALL the time. if you trying to aim for something better, then yeah, your life need to be better. what world ya living in, where the n*gga who just wants to slack off, not own the lil' shack he's selling oranges out of, not become the coordinator for the window washing company he's down with, but just wants to stay complacent in the spot he's in, and deserves the bi*ch worth anything?
 06-26-2011, 01:13 PM         #57
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:

:agreement6:
 06-26-2011, 01:23 PM         #58
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slapaho said:
las vegas is a cesspool. it affect how you view people. round here its common to meet and fu*k some wealthy mans wife because she feels like "slumming" for the weekend.

i prefer to not be judged by what i can provide for myself its my life im living.. even tho that how life is.

im a cynic and i think everybody does sh*t for they own selfish personal reasons. i dont chase women nor praise a pretty face just for having a pretty face. id take a jill scott type over a amber rose type anyday. its who you are not what you have.

jenna marbles

she keeps it real ALL the time...everything she said in that vid was true.
 6 years ago '04        #59
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
why are all of you males here so bitter at a young age. is it from growing up in households seeing female relatives being sh*tted on by no good men.
 6 years ago '10        #60
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Mook Laflair said:
@ Them Al Bundy n*ggas Already Tied Down (No Escape)

[pic - click to view]

DurtySoufReppin said:
doesn't matter

he's right... Women do expect more from a man than themselves..

A lot of women haven't done sh*t in their life.. but expect a man to comfort them on many levels (emotionally,financially,etc.)

When they have nothing to offer but a pretty face and/or body.

Another reason marriage is pointless for men.

It's an accomplishment to a woman and a burden on a man's shoulder.
Sad but true

ngoogs said:
you guys need to stop hanging around degenerate women, man. Go to college. Find an intelligent, attractive and self-motivated woman. They really aren't that hard to come by, if you know where you're looking.
U talkin bout the ones that wanna wear tha pants and run sh*t because of their status & education right? Them type of broads feel no need to have a man except for s3x. Rendering them to regular bi*ch/hoe status.

WilsonThaSavior said:
y are the dudes in here attackin the dudes that dont wanna marry hoes..we need to stand UNITED in the f!ght...and just a girl go to college dont mean she dont got hoe in her................
The biggest hoes are in college and in church belee dat playboi I KNOW!

legendisdope said:
kilt thread! :agreement6::agreement6:

Women these days are a.ss backwards IN AMERICA.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy