Kim Kardashian Gets A$$ X-Rays To Prove That World Famous B00ty Of Hers Is 100% Authentic

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
111 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
61 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Her @ss has been the focal point for as long as she's been popular, so if she ever had it done she would've had to repeatedly follow-up for YEARS to maintain it. The point she was trying to make by doing this was that you should "clearly" be able to see the skeleton. If she was getting fat or silicone injections, the majority of the area would be dense and obscure the image. If she had it done and it was virtually impossible to detect on x-ray, she'd have the greatest plastic surgeon in history.

Before people get MRI's or CT scans, they normally get baseline x-rays to rule-out possible issues...THEN they get sent for more definitive images. So yes, x-rays show alot more than you think...and no one's purposely being arrogant, but it's asinine for cats to say I'm incorrect on a subject I literally know.
If she was getting silicone injections, of course it would show up. Fat is way more discreet on an x-ray (especially on a picture provided like that) than something like silicone, and frankly, I don't believe "healthy" fat shows up at all (based off just theoretical knowledge).

I know the process of xrays -> MRI/CT, etc. I never said you were incorrect, but I didn't want my original post to be misconstrued.

I haven't studied radiography extensively, but I do work with FMRI and MRI machines quite often and I do think I know what I'm talking about when it comes to most types of medical imaging.
 6 years ago '06        #82
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Trendsetter305 said:
weak proof

still a fake bi*ch

Don't nobody care about this bi*ch and her a.ss.
 06-25-2011, 12:59 AM         #83
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:

[pic - click to view]

She's already over 21 at that point.

Drop dead you fu*kin idiots...

"clothes that make your a.ss look smaller"
wait this thread didnt shut down after this post? yall cats really think that a.ss real smh...bi*ch did not have a a.ss when she first came around...yall cats were probably too young to remember anyway
 06-25-2011, 01:07 AM         #84
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

no amount of xrays is gonna disprove photographic evidence ho
not the best evidence there, though. You got her in a pair of jeans where it doesn't look that fat, but then you got her in these spandex type stretch material that doesn't restrict her and hold it in.
 6 years ago '05        #85
mic80205 
space
space
$411 | Props total: 47 47
i didnt need proof...i didnt care to dispute the satisfing
 6 years ago '04        #86
F.D.Haters 
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
 Hovi Bryant said:
Is her life that boring?
Knaw Mean?!?
 06-25-2011, 03:43 AM         #87
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
Xrays can't tell if you've injected stuff into your a.ss.

The only thing xray is useful for is bone. Unless she thinks her a.ss is made of bone.

At least the wh0ore's cancer prospects went up a bit.
 06-25-2011, 06:47 AM         #88
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Xrays showed my d!ck before bruh nurses were smiling ear to ear but yeah, it shows more than bone

or maybe im thinking MRI? not sure
 6 years ago '06        #89
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Khloe needs to die.. for real.. i hate this ugly wh0ore..

why she posting the news also? she does ANYTHING to stay relevant that ugly fu*k.. she has nothing to offer anyone!
 6 years ago '08        #90
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5307 5307
 tj.iscool said:
its possible.. i went to school with slim chick, they get pregnant'
drop 1 baby an get a.ss n t*ts & thick

the sh*t isnt impossible so yall trippin
so when did Kim have a baby? now you see why what you said doesn't make sense?

But I'm not gonna argue about Kim K's a.ss she also claims she's never had plastic surgery on her face...she's obviously a liar, it's probably Kholes a.ss in the x-ray like I said this family is filled with professional attention wh0ores, they all need to go away
 6 years ago '09        #91
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
 JosephDoom said:
a picture revealing the truth???? maybe in 1800's.. we've seen the kim and ray j tape.. her a.ss was not that fat
yes it was
 06-25-2011, 12:01 PM         #92
Vera.Li 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
So, in her mid to late 20's her a.ss had a growth spurt?
This is gna sound crazy but it happened to me. I had my Son 19mths ago, I was over weight before I had him [sz 16] ok a.ss, nothing to cheer about but my shape is crazy [hr glass <3 it! lol] I gained 25lbs during my pregnancy & lost 53 after [sz 9-10 now, not going any smaller]. As I lost the weight I dont know how or why but my a.ss got way bigger & I just turned 25 I guess #sh*tHappens

I'm not defending her a.ss tho, I dont really care if its real or fake... the whole fam is fake, except Bruce minus his face... ha. Just wanted to let you know the growth spurt is possible. =)
 6 years ago '11        #93
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Vera.Li said:
This is gna sound crazy but it happened to me. I had my Son 19mths ago, I was over weight before I had him [sz 16] ok a.ss, nothing to cheer about but my shape is crazy [hr glass <3 it! lol] I gained 25lbs during my pregnancy & lost 53 after [sz 9-10 now, not going any smaller]. As I lost the weight I dont know how or why but my a.ss got way bigger & I just turned 25 I guess #sh*tHappens

I'm not defending her a.ss tho, I dont really care if its real or fake... the whole fam is fake, except Bruce minus his face... ha. Just wanted to let you know the growth spurt is possible. =)
.........c'mon ya'll really can't connect dots?
 6 years ago '10        #94
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
it's gotta be real now!

6 years ago '04        #95
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 M said:
so when did Kim have a baby? now you see why what you said doesn't make sense?

But I'm not gonna argue about Kim K's a.ss she also claims she's never had plastic surgery on her face...she's obviously a liar, it's probably Kholes a.ss in the x-ray like I said this family is filled with professional attention wh0ores, they all need to go away
Im glad this topic inspired your return to BX...
 06-25-2011, 02:21 PM         #96
Vera.Li 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
19mths isnt a long time... not at all. & I wasnt comparing my whole situation w/ Kim K... did you not read? I said that a growth spurt can happen in your mid to late 20's b/c it happened to me. I hardly had any a.ss, lost madd weight & one just came out of NO WHERE. I'm not the only girl its happened to & I won't be the last. I know women that dont have any kids that gained or lost weight & sh*t popped up. Women's bodies are unpredictable as hell. When we lose weight there's NO telling where its going to come from and when we gain it, theres ABSOLUTELY NO TELLING where its gna go.

Also, I clearly said I wasn't defending the girl. I could care less if her a.ss was real or not.

Last edited by Vera.Li; 06-25-2011 at 02:24 PM.. Reason: addition...
 6 years ago '08        #97
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5307 5307
 Russ369 said:
Im glad this topic inspired your return to BX...
It didn't, I just stay out of the streets
 06-25-2011, 05:38 PM         #98
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
If she was getting silicone injections, of course it would show up. Fat is way more discreet on an x-ray (especially on a picture provided like that) than something like silicone, and frankly, I don't believe "healthy" fat shows up at all (based off just theoretical knowledge).

I know the process of xrays -> MRI/CT, etc. I never said you were incorrect, but I didn't want my original post to be misconstrued.

I haven't studied radiography extensively, but I do work with FMRI and MRI machines quite often and I do think I know what I'm talking about when it comes to most types of medical imaging.
Yes, it's very likely that "healthy" fat couldn't show up on an x-ray. But like I've said before she's had that @ss for as long as I can remember, and the longer she had those injections the more likely they can calcify.

For the sake of fairness...if she had a great plastic surgeon, he could've augmented her @ss years ago and did an excellent job with the injections and entire procedure as a whole. I'm not trying to vouch for the b*tch, I was just saying there's a greater chance of noticing abnormal blemishes in the image rather than previously having the procedure done and making it completely undetectable...I can admit, both are possible.

And for the record, her body looked perfect in the s3xtape, so I can careless what she medically altered...I'd still smash raw and leave it in.
 06-25-2011, 06:59 PM         #99
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vain bytch
 6 years ago '08        #100
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,803 | Props total: 9124 9124
why doesnt ronnie ban all kardasian topics.t hese hoes are fu*ked in the head
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
67 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy