Kim Kardashian Gets A$$ X-Rays To Prove That World Famous B00ty Of Hers Is 100% Authentic

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 1812 1812
Hilarious.
 6 years ago '06        #62
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I've never seen DUDES hate on a b*tch this heavy...disgusting.

Yes, he is. You can detect silicone, fluid, air, soft tissue abnormalities, lung cancer, pneumonia, intestinal problems, gallstones, etc...n*ggas need to read a fu*kin book.

you are an idiot. xrays only detect hard tissue. they cant pick up soft tissue like non calcified tumors, lungs, or anything in the intestines unless you swallow a screwdriver. Thats what MRIs are for...maybe you need to read a book!
 6 years ago '04        #63
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I've never seen DUDES hate on a b*tch this heavy...disgusting.

Yes, he is. You can detect silicone, fluid, air, soft tissue abnormalities, lung cancer, pneumonia, intestinal problems, gallstones, etc...n*ggas need to read a fu*kin book.

Obviously the statement was in terms of an xray's uses in the a.ss area, hence why I prefaced it with "Xrays can't tell if you've injected stuff into your a.ss".

Let me know when there's fluid, air, lung cancer, pneumonia, intestinal problems, gallstones, etc in the a.ss.

n*ggas need to stop thinking they're intelligent because they can use wikipedia.
 6 years ago '07        #64
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,185 | Props total: 19735 19735
im pretty sure her a.ss is real, but with that said im fairly sure you can get fat injected in areas on your body. Not saying thats what she did but its possible and a X-ray wouldn't prove sh*t if that was the method she chose. but her family is fu*king lame as hell I cant stand them.
 6 years ago '06        #65
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
 akademiks said:
Xrays can't tell if you've injected stuff into your a.ss.

The only thing xray is useful for is bone. Unless she thinks her a.ss is made of bone.
thought that I was the only one thinking this....although I think that X-Ray's will show foreign substances in her body....

my whole thing is, like, who honestly takes time outta their day to do somethin like this tho....
 6 years ago '04        #66
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
wow @ this thread. bunch of dummies believing that white girl was born with the genetics to obtain such a a.ss.
 6 years ago '07        #67
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,640 | Props total: 436 436
i would hit if it was fake or real but its def. FAKE .. i dont even know why we entertain this hoe anymore

probably cuz of that a.ss
 6 years ago '07        #68
Fashion78 
space
space
space
$98 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=Switchc2390;19777132]Her a.ss looked just as fat in that s3xtape actually. Dudes just think her a.ss is bigger than it actually is.

I'm sayin' -- What he said. Did ya'll even see the s3x tape??? After this comment, why are we not closing this thread?
 06-24-2011, 09:35 PM         #69
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jha84 said:
you are an idiot. xrays only detect hard tissue. they cant pick up soft tissue like non calcified tumors, lungs, or anything in the intestines unless you swallow a screwdriver. Thats what MRIs are for...maybe you need to read a book!
It's funny to see n*ggas argue some sh*t they have no clue about...

[pic - click to view]

That's called a chest x-ray...take a look at the lungs you said are impossible to see. And why the fu*k do women get mammograms if growths don't show up on the images?

...nice effort though.

akademiks said:
Obviously the statement was in terms of an xray's uses in the a.ss area, hence why I prefaced it with "Xrays can't tell if you've injected stuff into your a.ss".

Let me know when there's fluid, air, lung cancer, pneumonia, intestinal problems, gallstones, etc in the a.ss.

n*ggas need to stop thinking they're intelligent because they can use wikipedia.
I thought it was "only bone"...you backpedal any faster and you'll end up in the 90's. Just like fat calcification can show on yearly mammograms of women who've had their brea$ts injected with "stuff" (your words), they can show up on an @ss x-ray.

...this is actually what I do dumb@ss, I'm a radiology tech...I applaud your effort as well.

6 years ago '04        #70
Johan 
space
space
space
$231 | Props total: 0 0
Ask Ray J if that sh*t is real or not...
 6 years ago '04        #71
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 texasplayboy_23 said:
It's funny to see n*ggas argue some sh*t they have no clue about...

[pic - click to view]

That's called a chest x-ray...take a look at the lungs you said are impossible to see. And why the fu*k do women get mammograms if growths don't show up on the images?

...nice effort though.

I thought it was "only bone"...you backpedal any faster and you'll end up in the 90's. Just like fat calcification can show on yearly mammograms of women who've had their brea$ts injected with "stuff" (your words), they can show up on an @ss x-ray.

...this is actually what I do dumb@ss, I'm a radiology tech...I applaud your effort as well.

Fat calcification is not the same as healthy fat that's been (probably freshly) transplanted into a woman's a.ss. The fat CAN show up on xrays as calcified when it's transplanted, doesn't mean it always does. And if it doesn't, is the xray going to be able to show whether she had any procedures done? No, in most cases the tissue looks consistent and it won't show up as an irregularity on the xray. Not to mention the xray is in nowhere near the resolution needed to be able to tell in the first place.

Call it backtracking, whatever. I don't care. I work in the medical field too, but I'll defer to the almighty radiology tech to infer what I did and didn't say in my posts.

At the end of the day, the dumb bi*ch posted an xray to show whether or not she's "all natural". All I'm saying is the xray won't show everything. However else you want to interpret my post is up to you.

Last edited by A.G; 06-24-2011 at 10:09 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #72
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 JosephDoom said:
a picture revealing the truth???? maybe in 1800's.. we've seen the kim and ray j tape.. her a.ss was not that fat
She's been eating pretty good since that tape dropped so...
 6 years ago '11        #73
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
 freakbucket said:
what I learned from this thread...

the male s3x is in trouble. I don't know if it's just the young dudes here, or what, but there is a gayness in some of these topics that is sad. Ignorance and gayness. I'm really wondering if some of you n*ggas have actually fu*ked a girl before.

bi*ches bodies change all the time. I've seen girls with small a.sses...go to the gym and hit the elliptical hard (and other machines) and in 6 months - 1 year...they have big stupid fat a.sses. You grab their a.sses, it's still soft.

These bi*ches can't be attention wh0ores without...YOU. There's a reason why they have 500 threads on boxden and its not because they are attention wh0ores...its because you are obviously interested...then you bi*ch about being interested. What type of stupid sh*t is that?
realist sh*t ever spoken on here.
 06-24-2011, 10:58 PM         #74
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
Fat calcification is not the same as healthy fat that's been (probably freshly) transplanted into a woman's a.ss. The fat CAN show up on xrays as calcified when it's transplanted, doesn't mean it always does. And if it doesn't, is the xray going to be able to show whether she had any procedures done? No, in most cases the tissue looks consistent and it won't show up as an irregularity on the xray. Not to mention the xray is in nowhere near the resolution needed to be able to tell in the first place.

Call it backtracking, whatever. I don't care. I work in the medical field too, but I'll defer to the almighty radiology tech to infer what I did and didn't say in my posts.

At the end of the day, the dumb bi*ch posted an xray to show whether or not she's "all natural". All I'm saying is the xray won't show everything. However else you want to interpret my post is up to you.
Her @ss has been the focal point for as long as she's been popular, so if she ever had it done she would've had to repeatedly follow-up for YEARS to maintain it. The point she was trying to make by doing this was that you should "clearly" be able to see the skeleton. If she was getting fat or silicone injections, the majority of the area would be dense and obscure the image. If she had it done and it was virtually impossible to detect on x-ray, she'd have the greatest plastic surgeon in history.

Before people get MRI's or CT scans, they normally get baseline x-rays to rule-out possible issues...THEN they get sent for more definitive images. So yes, x-rays show alot more than you think...and no one's purposely being arrogant, but it's asinine for cats to say I'm incorrect on a subject I literally know.
 6 years ago '11        #75
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
It's not real people...

You CANNOT lose a significant amount of weight and KEEP your a.ss the same size and shape as it was prior to your weight loss.

smfh.
 06-25-2011, 12:02 AM         #76
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
So, in her mid to late 20's her a.ss had a growth spurt?
its possible.. i went to school with slim chick, they get pregnant'
drop 1 baby an get a.ss n t*ts & thick

the sh*t isnt impossible so yall trippin
 6 years ago '11        #77
tfc1193 70 heat pts70
space
space
$6,225 | Props total: 2737 2737
 06-25-2011, 12:09 AM         #78
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lightysilo18 said:
f*ck this b*tch
i want to
 6 years ago '10        #79
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

no amount of xrays is gonna disprove photographic evidence ho
 6 years ago '09        #80
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
Okay, a doc I know hit me back and says that you can see that in an x ray but that it would take a highly trained person to do so. n*gga said xrays are used primarily for bones or some sh*t like that but that you could use them for other things but it wouldnt be as reliable which is why they have sh*t like MRIs or something. (Why the fu*k this n*gga wanna hit me back when i'm fu*ked up is beyond me)

I'm inclined to believe him and that in certain situations one could see whats in her a.ss on an x ray. But, in normal situations or to untrained eyes you cant. We need the Mythbusters crew on the case asap.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago