Kim Kardashian Gets A$$ X-Rays To Prove That World Famous B00ty Of Hers Is 100% Authentic

most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Mourad 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$652 | Props total: 282 282
 Switchc2390 said:
I showed this gif in another thread but whatever:
[pic - click to view]

That was one part of the s3xtape that shows her a.ss about the same size. There's various other parts as well that show her a.ss is the same as it is now.

I don't give a fu*k if she got a.ss injections or not..but it just doesn't make sense that she did. And it's dumb of her to actually go get fu*king x-ray shots to prove it's real..just looking for more fu*kin attention.

[pic - click to view]

Yeeeeeaaah right (Barney Stinson voice)
 6 years ago '04        #42
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Intellectual said:
Idiot.
You aim an xray at an a.ss and the only thing it'll definitively show is bone. It won't give you any discernible result or useful image of soft tissue.

Your name is ironic at best.

Fly 2ndComing said:
n*ggas tripping talking about an xray cant pick up pockets of silicone or whatever inside an a.ss. I have seen them on tv show the silicone in t*tties why cant it pick it up in an a.ss.
No self-respecting plastic surgeon would put silicone implants into an a.ss like they do for brea$ts. Silicone implants are prone to puncturing when pressure is put on it.

There are a lot of things she could have done to her a.ss. If you've seen the way Kim's stomach looks, it's likely she had a Brazilian butt lift and her surgeon took fat from around her body to put it in her butt. That doesn't show up in an xray.

Last edited by A.G; 06-24-2011 at 04:06 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #43
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,149 | Props total: 15668 15668

She aint slick, she know good and well she had themn injections and not implants
 6 years ago '07        #44
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 510FlO said:
this.
this
 6 years ago '05        #45
9ine 
space
space
$290 | Props total: 60 60
 akademiks said:
You aim an xray at an a.ss and the only thing it'll show is bone. It won't give you any discernible result or useful image of soft tissue.

Your name is ironic at best.

No self-respecting plastic surgeon would put silicone implants into an a.ss like they do for brea$ts. Silicone implants are prone to puncturing when pressure is put on it.

There are a lot of things she could have done to her a.ss. If you've seen the way Kim's stomach looks, it's likely she had a Brazilian butt lift and her surgeon took fat from around her body to put it in her butt. That doesn't show up in an xray.
Thiiiis!
 6 years ago '10        #46
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5678 5678
X-Ray does show some soft tissue but if her butt has been injected with her own fat you won't be able to tell the difference with an x-ray.
 6 years ago '05        #47
Afroman 5000 1 heat pts
space
space
$431 | Props total: 21 21
 FrankAndBeans said:
X-Ray does show some soft tissue but if her butt has been injected with her own fat you won't be able to tell the difference with an x-ray.
this
 6 years ago '10        #48
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
Dr. offices allow cameras? especially by xray boards etc? that's a new one for me..
 06-24-2011, 04:47 PM         #49
eddieopelousas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uhhhh. injections! something enhanced by injections wont show anything abnormal on x-rays!
 6 years ago '07        #50
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,832 | Props total: 1998 1998
baby girl I do not care what your a.ss is made out of I just want to plow it
 06-24-2011, 05:27 PM         #51
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've never seen DUDES hate on a b*tch this heavy...disgusting.

akademiks said:
Xrays can't tell if you've injected stuff into your a.ss.

The only thing xray is useful for is bone. Unless she thinks her a.ss is made of bone.

At least the wh0ore's cancer prospects went up a bit.
 Intellectual said:
Idiot.
Yes, he is. You can detect silicone, fluid, air, soft tissue abnormalities, lung cancer, pneumonia, intestinal problems, gallstones, etc...n*ggas need to read a fu*kin book.

klew said:
I can't fap to an x ray
 06-24-2011, 05:37 PM         #52
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga's ya do know that some clothes makes you u look like u got a.ss and some dont right???? Her b00ty look real to me in that video.
 6 years ago '10        #53
xdp241x 5 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 97 97
like the the homie nickel nine said about nikki manaj, "if the a.ss aint real, then im wit the facade"
 6 years ago '04        #54
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
 M said:
Seriously this whole family is just pathetic, they'll do anything to stay in the "news"

Damn. Shame Regular People Don't Even Have All That Time... And You Suppose To Be A Celebrity...
 06-24-2011, 06:50 PM         #55
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what I learned from this thread...

the male s3x is in trouble. I don't know if it's just the young dudes here, or what, but there is a gayness in some of these topics that is sad. Ignorance and gayness. I'm really wondering if some of you n*ggas have actually fu*ked a girl before.

bi*ches bodies change all the time. I've seen girls with small a.sses...go to the gym and hit the elliptical hard (and other machines) and in 6 months - 1 year...they have big stupid fat a.sses. You grab their a.sses, it's still soft.

These bi*ches can't be attention wh0ores without...YOU. There's a reason why they have 500 threads on boxden and its not because they are attention wh0ores...its because you are obviously interested...then you bi*ch about being interested. What type of stupid sh*t is that?
 6 years ago '04        #56
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 akademiks said:
xrays can't tell if you've injected stuff into your a.ss.

The only thing xray is useful for is bone. Unless she thinks her a.ss is made of bone.

At least the wh0ore's cancer prospects went up a bit.
this^^^
 6 years ago '11        #57
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 sosobased said:
again. ppl grow and change. you cant expect to take a picture of a teenager and expect there body to be the same when they hit 30.

sh*t in high school i seen girls make radical changes like this just in one year. one year there ugly next there fire. happens all the time.
You're a fu*king moron, people change... but no ONE changes like that her a.ss shape isn't realistic to begin with.
 6 years ago '11        #58
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 freakbucket said:
what I learned from this thread...

the male s3x is in trouble. I don't know if it's just the young dudes here, or what, but there is a gayness in some of these topics that is sad. Ignorance and gayness. I'm really wondering if some of you n*ggas have actually fu*ked a girl before.

bi*ches bodies change all the time. I've seen girls with small a.sses...go to the gym and hit the elliptical hard (and other machines) and in 6 months - 1 year...they have big stupid fat a.sses. You grab their a.sses, it's still soft.

These bi*ches can't be attention wh0ores without...YOU. There's a reason why they have 500 threads on boxden and its not because they are attention wh0ores...its because you are obviously interested...then you bi*ch about being interested. What type of stupid sh*t is that?
The human race is in trouble if you think that a.ss is real.

Let's not forget she has lost a SIGNIFICANT amount of weight over the years yet her a.ss stays the same size and shape.

Now THAT my friend, is impossible. There is no such thing as spot weight reduction. Do n*ggas also think Nicki Minaj a.ss is real too? LMAO

Last edited by PTC; 06-24-2011 at 07:27 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #59
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
Jesus Christ, I just read through most of this thread are there are way too many people that believe it's real... and now this is coming out, with America/the world being as gullible as they are, they're going to buy into it... on top of that most of America is fu*kin stupid as it is.

SMFH... her a.ss is fake and it's not even a question. Only DUMB n*ggas that live in some fantasy world think it's real.

Now, with all that being said she's still find a.ss fu*k and I love her a.ss real or fake.

Last edited by PTC; 06-24-2011 at 07:28 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #60
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

She's already over 21 at that point.

Drop dead you fu*kin idiots...

"clothes that make your a.ss look smaller"
Home      

most viewed right now