First Nicki , then Gaga, now Kreayshawn is dissing Rick Ross ??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
psylence2k 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Swisher sweet said:
If she's really tryin to come at Nicki she has to come harder than "fake" and telling her she works at arby's (which is obviously not true lol) at this point. I just don't see it as a diss, she's just regurgitating what everybody else is saying.

She has to find her place in the music industry. She has to build a fan base. Best thing for her to do is try and grab the people who are against the "barbie movement" and run with it. Every female rapper coming up gets in a interview and get's asked about Nicki Minaj because she's the only one popping right now. It would be in kreayshawn's best interest to go against it...especially after the song that got her shine was about calling girls wearing luxury brands "basic".

Tell me something new....and then maybe I'll be like

Why is everything you're saying revolving around whether or not Kreayshawn has the power to have an effect on Nicki's career ?? lol nobody is arguing that, at this point, Kreayshawn is still relatively new and no where near Nicki's established level yet and we know that. You keep talking about " man she aint touching nicki, man ppl already said that, Nicki aint sweating her" , none of that has to do anything with whether or not Kreayshawn made a disrespectful sideways comment, you keep trying to gauge whether or not the comment was actually disrespectful by how much effect it will have, that has nothing to do with it. All I was saying was that she dissed her, which she did, I can diss Nicki right now and it wont have any effect on her career but that doesn't change the fact that I actually said a "diss" about her. What part of that doesn't make sense to you??

We aren't talking about whether or not she is worth Nicki's time or whether or not Nicki should sweat it, we just talking about the simple fact that Kreayshawn popped some shyt off. I mean I"m looking at the avy and I get it, you're going hard for Team Barbie and shyt, but get off the bias juice and actually understand that what you're saying has nothing to do with what I originally stated as far as directly discrediting it.
 6 years ago '04        #42
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
me and swisha fuqk wid kreayshawn
 6 years ago '04        #43
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 psylence2k said:

I'm telling you, Straight Fire Son, she's like a white female Nas
this ugly white bi*ch needs to chill with all that n*gga sh*t.these white bi*ches are trying way to hard to be black.
 6 years ago '10        #44
kzooyork12 1 heat pts
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
lil debbie with the rusty shotty though...
 6 years ago '04        #45
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
im tellin u its goin to be funny as fu*k when one of these white hoes really get mobbed on they really aint bout this life they talkin bout.....
 6 years ago '05        #46
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 psylence2k said:
Why is everything you're saying revolving around whether or not Kreayshawn has the power to have an effect on Nicki's career ?? lol nobody is arguing that, at this point, Kreayshawn is still relatively new and no where near Nicki's established level yet and we know that. You keep talking about " man she aint touching nicki, man ppl already said that, Nicki aint sweating her" , none of that has to do anything with whether or not Kreayshawn made a disrespectful sideways comment, you keep trying to gauge whether or not the comment was actually disrespectful by how much effect it will have, that has nothing to do with it. All I was saying was that she dissed her, which she did, I can diss Nicki right now and it wont have any effect on her career but that doesn't change the fact that I actually said a "diss" about her. What part of that doesn't make sense to you??

We aren't talking about whether or not she is worth Nicki's time or whether or not Nicki should sweat it, we just talking about the simple fact that Kreayshawn popped some shyt off. I mean I"m looking at the avy and I get it, you're going hard for Team Barbie and shyt, but get off the bias juice and actually understand that what you're saying has nothing to do with what I originally stated as far as directly discrediting it.
bruh, you puttin words in my mouth. Maybe I'm not explaining myself properly. I been told that I'm very cryptic lol but you missing what I'm saying

The bi*ch gave her opinion (forced or not) in a non disrespectful way to me.....

It's just like that whole DMX, Drake thing. He said he don't fu*k with Drakes music cause it's soft and everybody was like DMX dissed him. I didn't think it was a diss. Everybody BEEN sayin Drakes music is soft. But DMX also went on to say, he does think Drake is a talented artist, he's just not tryin to hear his music and he can't relate to the sh*t Drakes talking about.

When Kreayshawn comes out and says "I think Nicki Minaj can't rap for sh*t, she shouldn't be famous and I want her to go away" then I'll be like damn....it's on

Right now to me Kreayshawn is saying I can't relate to Nicki's music. And that's fine.
 6 years ago '04        #47
psylence2k 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Swisher sweet said:

When Kreayshawn comes out and says "I think Nicki Minaj can't rap for sh*t, she shouldn't be famous and I want her to go away" then I'll be like damn....it's on

Calling someone fake is still worse than that example IMO , especially in rap where everyone's main concern is to be seen as "real". You can say my music is wack and you dont fu*k with it , that's okay, calling me fake tho ??
 6 years ago '05        #48
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 psylence2k said:
Calling someone fake is still worse than that example IMO , especially in rap where everyone's main concern is to be seen as "real". You can say my music is wack and you dont fu*k with it , that's okay, calling me fake tho ??
I honestly don't know what else to say lol. I am clearly having a hard time articulating my thoughts right now and I should probably be in my bed.

Let me know when Kreayshawn puts out a full diss song towards Nicki or some sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #49
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
who??
 6 years ago '05        #50
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
this hoe ain't about that life....the minute they find out the white girl says n*gga, it's a wrap they already set up their careers for fails. if this bi*ch ever ends up on mtv i'm going to start rapping because obviously any mtv made bi*ch can do it....do u see these chicks....pink the singer would take them out easy
 6 years ago '05        #51
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 Shuttaman said:
She dont say n*gga.
She already made it on mtv.
Get yo career on n*gga, ima laugh when it fails
where doesn't that v*gina nasty chick not say n*gga...she says it in every fake a.ss freestyle .n*gga mtv2 doesn't count cuz anybody can get on there...i watch mtv all day...I DONT SEE THIS bi*ch

smh why would u wish me failure lol?
 6 years ago '10        #52
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
...i watch mtv all day...
^problem #1.
Nicki stans- nicki's big time, shes on mtv/radio/the web, shes fake... get over it. no one is mad about her being a little in the pop category, or i guess you could say Hip Pop. she makes money, knocking the hustle at this point is like caring that Rozay was a C.O. it doesnt change sh*t, ppl must not care cuz theyre both still around. Whatever music exec created Madonna did it again with Gaga, the image that was Lil Kim was redone for Nicki, whether u guys want to admit it or not. lyrically, in my opinion mediocre, selling tight clothes and s3x works tho.
Fans of Lil B,Kreayshawn, white girl mob- i dont get the music, great beats, for me sh*t feels forced lyrically, like theyre jamming lines from another song onto some awesome beat. Vnasty can die in a fire, human trash whether she's biracial/white or whatever. Lil Debbie can hold my d!ck anyday of the week, and id smoke a blunt with Kreayshawn. EITHER WAY THEYRE ALL JUST LIL B REDONE AS WHITE CHICKS WITH ATTITUDES.

for every original, creative (dont take those two words as meaning good or listenable, that sh*ts opinion) rapper/singer/musician, the industry will remake 5 of them as a white dude, a black girl, ::insert random other people in here:: .

and as for the whole "is it ok for Vnasty to say n*gga?"bullsh*t, i think you need to ask "in this day and age, is it ok for anyone to say it? or should everyone be able to say it?"
 6 years ago '05        #53
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6182 6182
This bi*ch the sh*t. She taking over the game. n*ggaz better step back. She bout to tiger woods the rap game.
 6 years ago '05        #54
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
Female Tyler the Creator. Bark sh*t till someone barks back. Plsgo.
 6 years ago '09        #55
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3072 3072
Lil Debbie>
 06-24-2011, 07:08 AM         #56
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont respect that gun shyt they be on with the pics, them bytches aint hard
 06-24-2011, 07:10 AM         #57
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
appropreation
this but spelled correctly

i'm so tired of this bullsh*t
 6 years ago '05        #58
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
This bi*ch stupid...For one Eminem never came out blazing at the top black artist and Eminem was backed by Dr. Dre...Who she backed by?...She should stick to dissing white females like Taylor Swift...Pink...Lady Gaga...Brittany Spears...Kesha....Thats her lane...after maybe one or 2 albums then maybe she can go crazy but not yet...Ross going to diss her back...I just got the feeling...BOSS!!!
 06-24-2011, 09:11 AM         #59
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people still performing on mics with cords on them????

6 years ago '07        #60
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,394 | Props total: 16072 16072
I give her props for this, but like in every other interview she will be like I didn't mean it like that...this and that I was just playin around..lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy