First Nicki , then Gaga, now Kreayshawn is dissing Rick Ross ??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-23-2011, 11:10 PM         #21
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
V-nasty is ugly as fu*k

Lil Debbie and Kreayshawn fu*k this world
 6 years ago '05        #22
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 psylence2k said:
anybody with money can hire some goons to beat up a DJ who aint about that life, I mean he's a DJ , some scrawny nerd from the suburbs could've got that done.

SouthSide King said:
Ross so bout that but he didnt lay a hand of a single member of g unit. Whoo kid was dj'ing a party that ross happened to show up to and he still didnt do nothing. He a fraud.....

But a pretty good artist
maybe he doesn't have problems with whoo kid? all i was tryna say was maybe not that many rappers dissed him on being a CO besides trick daddy n g-unit because they respect him. whether he about the shyt he talks about IDK i never met the man and I could care less but I wouldn't call him a fraud as if I do know him. all i know is he does have influence..
 6 years ago '12        #23
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
Damn she stay spittin that REAL sh*t.

Props to her ghostwriter.
 6 years ago '04        #24
psylence2k 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
space
$12,804 | Props total: 1826 1826
 Swisher sweet said:
everybody says that, and it still hasn't phased nicki's career.....it's no longer a diss, it's opinion....

what did she say about gaga?

when is a diss NOT an opinion ???

its less of a diss if it's actually a fact.

I dunno how you can have someone say " Yea , her movement is about being fake " and not take that as a diss ??

matter of fact there were no disarming "opinion" words in there, no "I feel" no " I think" , it was just "Her movement IS to be a barbie, to be plastic, to be fake" If I was Nicki I would be like " How is this bytch telling me what my movement is about and telling me what I'm inspiring young girls to be? "

She basically said the same thing about Gaga and how she's telling girls to just "be crazy" instead of being themselves, then finished off with , "they both have the voice of a generation, but they're saying the wrong thing ". A no disrespect type of opinion just answers what is needed with the interview , she obviously went above and beyond with her elaboration, alot of that shyt she really didnt have to say.

What would she have had to say beyond " her sh*t is fake" to be considered a diss to you tho??

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-23-2011 at 11:29 PM..
 06-23-2011, 11:31 PM         #25
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white girl mobbing I
 6 years ago '04        #26
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,367 | Props total: 13038 13038
I respect the hustle, I respect the grind. I see the appeal of them, I get it. What demos buy the most music? Women and gays.

Who does she cater to? Women and gays.
 06-23-2011, 11:40 PM         #27
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
I respect the hustle, I respect the grind. I see the appeal of them, I get it. What demos buy the most music? Women and gays.

Who does she cater to? Women and gays.
Men who are dumb enough to buy her music because they want to stick their d!ck in her.
 06-23-2011, 11:40 PM         #28
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
appropreation
 6 years ago '05        #29
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 psylence2k said:

when is a diss NOT an opinion ???

its less of a diss if it's actually a fact.

I dunno how you can have someone say " Yea , her movement is about being fake " and not take that as a diss ??

matter of fact there were no disarming "opinion" words in there, no "I feel" no " I think" , it was just "Her movement IS to be a barbie, to be plastic, to be fake" If I was Nicki I would be like " How is this bytch telling me what my movement is about and telling me what I'm inspiring young girls to be? "

She basically said the same thing about Gaga and how she's telling girls to just "be crazy" instead of being themselves, then finished off with , "they both have the voice of a generation, but they're saying the wrong thing ". A no disrespect type of opinion just answers what is needed with the interview , she obviously went above and beyond with her elaboration, alot of that shyt she really didnt have to say.

What would she have had to say beyond " her sh*t is fake" to be considered a diss to you tho??
For her to come out and be like "she's wack. she's trash" etc etc etc. bi*ches have been hitting nicki with the "barbie/fake sh*t" since last year and it did nothing and nicki hasn't really paid them any attention besides the "monster" verse. There are 2 types of artist... flashy rappers that brag about material things all the time and hipsters who go against all that. Kreyshawne has obviously picked her side and has given her opinion....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #30
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Men who are dumb enough to buy her music because they want to stick their d!ck in her.

Dumbest post of the year.
 06-23-2011, 11:50 PM         #31
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:

Dumbest post of the year.
Tell that to andrefrbk
 6 years ago '04        #32
space
space
space
 Swisher sweet said:
For her to come out and be like "she's wack. she's trash" etc etc etc. bi*ches have been hitting nicki with the "barbie/fake sh*t" since last year and it did nothing and nicki hasn't really paid them any attention besides the "monster" verse. There are 2 types of artist... flashy rappers that brag about material things all the time and hipsters who go against all that. Kreyshawne has obviously picked her side and has given her opinion....

[pic - click to view]

I didn't say whether or not I thought it "phased" Nicki's career, I could care less if it did or didn't but that doesnt mean it's not a diss because it did or didn't either, neither does the fact that " ppl already have been saying that " have anything to do with my original statement of it being a diss or not cuz that's not a determining factor either.

So basically what you're saying is that you dont think calling someone "fake" is worse than wack or trash? Wack or Trash is more of an opinion, that means you simply dont like their music, Fake is worse because it seems to come off more as a factual statement especially in the way she said it. Fake has nothing to do with Kreayshawns opinion of th aesthetic value of her art, it's more a shot at her integrity and what she's about. I dont see how you could be more offended about being called wack or trash over being called fake.
 6 years ago '06        #33
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 8600 8600
she called ross fake wow we will wait and see how many people a give fu*k
 6 years ago '04        #34
space
space
space
 Nickels said:
Then why hasnt it been done to Ross yet??

Im sure you are a scrawny Nerd, what work have your Goons put in??

Uhhhhhh maybe because he's not a DJ but a rapper who has money to keep goons paid and around him ???

idiots so quick to talk slick on BX they forget to actually use their reading and comprehension skills.
 6 years ago '04        #35
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
Which one is v-nasty

I like her name
 6 years ago '04        #36
space
space
space
 Scan said:
Which one is v-nasty

I like her name

[video - click to view]

I'm telling you, Straight Fire Son, she's like a white female Nas
 6 years ago '05        #37
space
space
 psylence2k said:
I didn't say whether or not I thought it "phased" Nicki's career, I could care less if it did or didn't but that doesnt mean it's not a diss because it did or didn't either, neither does the fact that " ppl already have been saying that " have anything to do with my original statement of it being a diss or not cuz that's not a determining factor either.

So basically what you're saying is that you dont think calling someone "fake" is worse than wack or trash? Wack or Trash is more of an opinion, that means you simply dont like their music, Fake is worse because it seems to come off more as a factual statement especially in the way she said it. Fake has nothing to do with Kreayshawns opinion of th aesthetic value of her art, it's more a shot at her integrity and what she's about. I dont see how you could be more offended about being called wack or trash over being called fake.
If she's really tryin to come at Nicki she has to come harder than "fake" and telling her she works at arby's (which is obviously not true lol) at this point. I just don't see it as a diss, she's just regurgitating what everybody else is saying.

She has to find her place in the music industry. She has to build a fan base. Best thing for her to do is try and grab the people who are against the "barbie movement" and run with it. Every female rapper coming up gets in a interview and get's asked about Nicki Minaj because she's the only one popping right now. It would be in kreayshawn's best interest to go against it...especially after the song that got her shine was about calling girls wearing luxury brands "basic".

Tell me something new....and then maybe I'll be like
 6 years ago '12        #38
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
bi*ch u aint a friend to me, so how is you an enemy?
 6 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:
she called ross fake wow we will wait and see how many people a give fu*k

This.
 06-24-2011, 12:29 AM         #40
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Damn she stay spittin that REAL sh*t.

Props to her ghostwriter.
All thoughts of her aside, beat was on point and she was doing Lil' B better than Lil B does Lil B.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago