Pacers acquire George Hill | Spurs get draft rights to Kawhi Leonard

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Kawhi is gonna start. fu*k Richard Jefferson. sh*t we may end up bringing Manu back off the bench with Kawhi and James Anderson starting at the two and three. Just gotta get a big man.

I suggest you Mavs fans sleep with one eye open because whenever FA starts, we may be sneaking in to swoop Tyson from under your noses.
Nope, no worries here we been sleeping real good since the Mavs won the ship. And keep dreaming about Chandler coming to SA.
 6 years ago '09        #42
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,417 | Props total: 12358 12358
 Dun Dada said:
Nope, no worries here we been sleeping real good since the Mavs won the ship. And keep dreaming about Chandler coming to SA.
Its an outside shot but its possible. I dont know if I see Tyson taking a huge pay cut to stay in Dallas unless they lock him in to something long term which may not be an option in the new CBA.
Plus, yall gotta worry about signing Barea, Caron and Deshawn too. Maybe not so much Deshawn because Caron will be back same with Barea because Roddy will be back. But even Caron and Tyson will be way too much to sign under the cap.
 6 years ago '05        #43
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 1556 1556
 - Streetz - said:
so now G.Hill is a beast huh ......
son gone end up like Cortney Lee when he got shipped too
I'd trade Brandon Rush for Courtney Lee straight up right now. At least he tries on defense. Can't stand Brandon Rush.
 6 years ago '05        #44
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
$12,698 | Props total: 23357 23357
I actually like this move by the Spurs seeing that I saw Leonard play a couple times this year and he was always a good on ball defender, rebounder, and whenever they needed a bucket he came through. I never reall liked Hill and glad that he wasn't the heir for Parker and gives Neal some more playing time.
Lurker gave props

6 years ago '10        #45
getshook8 2 heat pts
space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
Kawhi Leonard is gonna be stupid good after the Spurs talent and developent coaches are done with him. theyre easily the best in the league at what they do, and Leonard is raw talent now but he has a huge upside and hes an absolute freak athletically
 6 years ago '05        #46
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Thank you Bird :agreement6::agreement6:

Welcome to the young, up and coming pacers team Hill!

Last edited by katalist; 06-24-2011 at 08:43 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #47
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 QualityRecords said:
I'd trade Brandon Rush for Courtney Lee straight up right now. At least he tries on defense. Can't stand Brandon Rush.
Rush is fu*kign trash.. I wasnt him gone ASAP.

So stoked we got Hill though, hes gonna be a great addition to Hibbert, Collison, Tyler, Granger, Paul George, etc..
 6 years ago '05        #48
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,688 | Props total: 515 515
@ people saying Kawhi Leonard is a better player than George Hill

What has Leonard proved yet in the NBA. He barley even dribble. Jumpshot is inconsistent.

While the Pacers got them a very good guard that can take Collison starting job.
Lurker gave props

6 years ago '10        #49
WINDHORST3187 
space
space
space
$203 | Props total: 70 70
Played against George Hill in high school, and around the city. Dude is good. He was good on a really good Spurs team, now he's going to be great for the Pacers. The town loves him. That just means Larry didn't want to spend money on signing two players from the draft because he's going to make a move by signing a big name free agent this summer. Thanks Bird, Pacers won!
 6 years ago '04        #50
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,427 | Props total: 6458 6458
 Dun Dada said:
it took tim duncan to get old and houston not making the playoffs for the final texas team to get a ring. have fun with that while you can
 6 years ago '04        #51
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,490 | Props total: 6425 6425
 jj01 said:
so we dangle parker all week and end up trading g hill????

wtf
same thing I was thinking. Spurs got robbed
 06-24-2011, 10:49 AM         #52
RocDiesel210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ro$$ said:
man im so pissed...G3 was nice...hopefully we got sumthin up our sleeve
co-sign, Hill played his heart out every game, as a SPURS fan i didn't see this comin, thought Parker would be gone
 06-25-2011, 01:35 AM         #53
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:

What has Leonard proved yet in the NBA.
stupid logic.
 6 years ago '10        #54
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 justinjones said:
it took tim duncan to get old and houston not making the playoffs for the final texas team to get a ring. have fun with that while you can
Ok so now we gonna use the Tim Duncan is old excuse and you prolly wanna use the injury excuse as well. But when SA was number 1 in the west for the whole year it was all good than.

Dont worry we will enjoy it for a year, hell maybe two years if there is a lockout.

6 years ago '05        #55
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,828 | Props total: 3441 3441
Good move for both teams... Spurs were stacked at sg, Now all we gotta do is ship RJ
 6 years ago '05        #56
boxlefty 
space
space
space
$426 | Props total: 3 3
Excellent move for the spurs. Hill is a restricted fa next year they saved themselves alot of headaches dealing with that. Leonard has a longer wingspan than Bynum thats a trip. Plus we got the rights to a bruising physical big man who can shoot a 3 in Lorbek. And we stash an 18 year old who most agree will contribute nicely. Overall grade A draft considering the circumstances.
 6 years ago '05        #57
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
So stoked we got Hill
 6 years ago '09        #58
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,417 | Props total: 12358 12358
I'll miss Hill but he wasnt irreplaceable. Besides, I think he'll fit in better at home in Indiana being their go to guy late in games, they needed a guy like that.
 6 years ago '05        #59
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,828 | Props total: 3441 3441
Yeah, I really didn't see hill as a PG in any shape or form, and he was never going to be the defensive wing that spurs have desparately needed since Bowen left.

With a decent 6'7 prospect I hope to see a lot less small ball to compete nxt postseason.

I'm sure hill will be a good fit for indy, but still doesn't fully address their need for an instant offense player. Don't get me wrong, hill can create at times, just not consistently enough to be a pg for the spurs.
 6 years ago '05        #60
boxlefty 
space
space
space
$426 | Props total: 3 3
I'm hoping the spurs can trade bonner for a veteran pg. Of course finding someone to take richard jeffersons contract is important too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy