Mistah Fab Defends Kreayshawn and V-Nasty's usage of the word "Nigga"...

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #161
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Nautilus O said:
You mad as fukk right now for no reason

Lets be honest here our ancestors dealt with a lot of sh*t, doesn't mean the word n*gga is our payment for 400 years of oppression. Just because you wanna be an angry black man hating on this white girl because she sound mad comfortable using the word "n*gga", how about you hate on her for being a awful example of a mother, how about you hate on her for sounding uneducated as fukk, how about you hate on her for being a product of her environment. If you sitting here saying "she tryna act black", then guess what YOU have an awful outlook on your own people. I look at this girl and say.... what a damn hoodrat, no color necessary

All that sh*t you wrote never happened to you or anybody you know any way and you aint ever met a slave in your damn life, hell you aint even met a n*gga that shook a damn slave's hand

This n*gga said when they break out that white power sh*t My n*gga we got a black president, what the hell they waiting on to break out the white power brigade?

n*ggas......

stupid a.ss **** im not mad at this white broad.......not at all.....she not in my face calling me a n*gga......i've already said in other threads "get money". Still not a chance of hell in me allowing a white person to call me n*gga and I just respond back with a "Hey pal!" fu*k outta here with that Toby sh*t.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy