Mistah Fab Defends Kreayshawn and V-Nasty's usage of the word "Nigga"...

most viewed right now
 105
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 104
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-24-2011, 01:36 PM         #141
truthfulness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
Arabs don't check themselves as white people wtf
arabs are Caucasian look it up
 06-24-2011, 01:38 PM         #142
truthfulness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
persians sir....and I do not know any arabs who check off white of all things... lol
there race is Caucasian there ethnicity is arab, they are white like ricans are latin
 7 years ago '07        #143
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,949 | Props total: 19908 19908
 truthfulness said:
what??

all im saying is n*ggas is getting mad at white girls for saying n*gga but giving passes to chicos and arabs when they have done the same sh*t us as white people.
chicos..lol a lot of mexicans are of native decent... now spaniards are a different story...but most mexicans who migrate here are indios...since mexico is still ran mostly by spaniards.. the indios are basically the ninjas of mexico..so yes they get a pass... not to mention the fact that they come from the same backgrounds..and what do what people call arabs... sand ninjas
 7 years ago '04        #144
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 1272 1272
 truthfulness said:
this one, in the milky way on a green and blue planet called earth
You serious?


[pic - click to view]



Well then I'ma check white too then.
 06-24-2011, 01:42 PM         #145
truthfulness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
chicos..lol a lot of mexicans are of native decent... now spaniards are a different story...but most mexicans who migrate here are indios...since mexico is still ran mostly by spaniards.. the indios are basically the ninjas of mexico..so yes they get a pass... not to mention the fact that they come from the same backgrounds..and what do what people call arabs... sand ninjas
v nasty comes from the same background as poor blacks so shouldn't she get a pass then?

arabs get called said sand n*ggas so what, they still call you a stupid money ****** does that make you a stupid money ******?
 06-24-2011, 01:43 PM         #146
truthfulness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tikyle2 said:
You serious?


[pic - click to view]



Well then I'ma check white too then.
uhh go on google and type in are arabs Caucasian.


Last edited by truthfulness; 06-24-2011 at 01:45 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #147
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,908 | Props total: 3392 3392
Arabs are asians.
 7 years ago '07        #148
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,949 | Props total: 19908 19908
 truthfulness said:
v nasty comes from the same background as poor blacks so shouldn't she get a pass then?

arabs get called said sand n*ggas so what, they still call you a stupid money ****** does that make you a stupid money ******?
arabs call me that?? lol never heard it... especially since arabs are mostly muslim, and live side by side with black muslims... and if V-nasty came from the same back ground she would know a time and place for the use of the word... seems more like she is sayin it to prove somethin or to fit in, and kreayshawn definitely didn't come from the same background growin up on spice girls and isht lol wtf..
 06-24-2011, 01:48 PM         #149
truthfulness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
arabs call me that?? lol never heard it... especially since arabs are mostly muslim, and live side by side with black muslims... and if V-nasty came from the same back ground she would know a time and place for the use of the word... seems more like she is sayin it to prove somethin or to fit in, and kreayshawn definitely didn't come from the same background growin up on spice girls and isht lol wtf..
arab muslims dont consider that 5 percenter sh*t to be a part of islam. and i aint talking bout the ones who move here and act all friendly go to the middle east and watch how racist they are.

v nasty is from the hood she is a hood rat, hood rats say n*gga whenever they want to they are not smart enough to know when and when not to use something.
 06-24-2011, 01:52 PM         #150
truthfulness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
Arabs are asians.
no asians are mongoloid.

arabs are Caucasian

diff bone structure
 7 years ago '05        #151
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
 2TopFlite said:
fu*k what he talmbout... that sh*t aint cool Cali music is fu*king dead used to be known for gangbangin' now aint nothin but tight jean wearing jerk lil b f*gs with white girls saying n*gga like its all good

[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]



Come on now, there is still soem fantastic mobb music and gangster music from cali, just gotta know where to look pimp

There is some wack sh*t on every coast, down south got there fair share fo wack sh*t, eastcoast had its chiken noodle crap, westcoast got that bullsh*t lilb.
 7 years ago '07        #152
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,949 | Props total: 19908 19908
 truthfulness said:
arab muslims dont consider that 5 percenter sh*t to be a part of islam. and i aint talking bout the ones who move here and act all friendly go to the middle east and watch how racist they are.

v nasty is from the hood she is a hood rat, hood rats say n*gga whenever they want to they are not smart enough to know when and when not to use something.
where and when did I say 5%...and its actually the nation of gods and earths lol I said muslim sir...B there are arabs in the middle east darker than me lol. And I rats know how to use it... this bi*ch sounds like she over uses and tries to hard to fit in... and in reality if her people let her say it fine, but do not bring that isht round me if I dont know u and u dont know me like that..
 06-24-2011, 02:07 PM         #153
truthfulness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
where and when did I say 5%...and its actually the nation of gods and earths lol I said muslim sir...B there are arabs in the middle east darker than me lol. And I rats know how to use it... this bi*ch sounds like she over uses and tries to hard to fit in... and in reality if her people let her say it fine, but do not bring that isht round me if I dont know u and u dont know me like that..
skin color dont matter there bone structure makes them Caucasian, and im not saying she should use it im just saying fat joe and dj khaled been saying it for years and no one calls them out, they aint no different then v nasty,
 7 years ago '07        #154
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,949 | Props total: 19908 19908
 truthfulness said:
skin color dont matter there bone structure makes them Caucasian, and im not saying she should use it im just saying fat joe and dj khaled been saying it for years and no one calls them out, they aint no different then v nasty,
I aint never hear khaled, and I would more than likely be like ricans do cause they black to me... I got cousins who are rican, I know ricans that ninjas swear up and down is black...so yes joe can...and really V-nasty can to...but not to me... kreayshawn definitely not... but if we're makin it okay for any one to say...then lets let skin heads call us it too


Last edited by Damagegadget; 06-24-2011 at 02:34 PM..
 06-24-2011, 02:38 PM         #155
BooHaggle McGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a n*gga spits real talk and its no surprise all of boxden attacks his a.ss

mista fab, e40, the bay area in general >>>

not as far as music necessarily but as far as realness...bay area n*ggas are ahead of the world when it comes to social matters...no joke

im proud of cali
 7 years ago '04        #156
BackBlock_OG 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,020 | Props total: 1312 1312
Got some real Toby a.ss n*ggaz in here...


[video - click to view]



Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 06-24-2011 at 02:55 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #157
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,949 | Props total: 19908 19908
 BooHaggle McGee said:
a n*gga spits real talk and its no surprise all of boxden attacks his a.ss

mista fab, e40, the bay area in general >>>

not as far as music necessarily but as far as realness...bay area n*ggas are ahead of the world when it comes to social matters...no joke

im proud of cali
lol yea they let everyone and they grandma call people ninjas
 7 years ago '10        #158
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 Rendition said:
not having an issue with it is 1 thing

This guy is actually supporting it.. Encouraging it

If he was really "big bro" he'd tell them to calm that sh*t down..

This is the Wshh era where everybody wants to make a name for themselves.. Best believe its some hoodrat somewhere who is plotting on these girls...they will use any excuse to get at them.. Including this
they need to hurry up and quick 2!


And fu*k Misses Fab and his house ****** a.ss
 7 years ago '10        #159
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,095 | Props total: 11991 11991
 The N said:
You're defending this like you married to a white woman or some sh*t, what's your situation here????
you want the world to accept any white person to call you that?, you really don't mind it at all?....I say perhaps you're to young to understand, I say go ask your grand parents how they feel about this maybe then you can understand.

Realize that word no matter how you say it "ER" or "GA" should never be said by a white person period. That sh*t has history behind it, is not like is a random word you can be ignorant about and try to divert its place in the history of this country.


I just talked to my grandpa a few weeks ago and he was telling me a story about how he let his friend borrow his car, and he said "And the n*gga had my sh*t smelling like a damn urinal"

Maybe you're too PROUD to understand the english language is full of words that we have changed over time. People put too much power into the word n*gga, i bet a lot of the people posting in this thread were the only black kid in their class and when they heard the word they got all scared and felt everyone was looking at them. Like we already said the reason ricans and dominicans and other spanish groups use it is because they grew up in the same neighborhoods we did and they get treated the same way......whats so different about these hoes. V nasty just did a bid, everytime I see this bi*ch she around some n*ggas, and I'm at people saying she gonna get bet up by some hoes when she go out of town.....if bi*ches from oakland dont have a problem with it, what some hoodrats from another city worried about??
 7 years ago '04        #160
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
he prob trying to fu*k.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
19 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
87 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
153 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
229 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
24 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy