Mistah Fab Defends Kreayshawn and V-Nasty's usage of the word "Nigga"...

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
419 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,135 | Props total: 2640 2640
 truthfulness said:
fat joe was sayin n*gga in the 90's.
he aint white homie thats what we getting at
 06-24-2011, 01:36 PM         #122
truthfulness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dizzle trizzle said:
yea he is his skin color is the same as kreayshawns, not all ricans are mixed with black, most arnt, and if u asked him if he was black he would say no. if u can let a chico who are racist as fu*k behind closed doors say n*gga than anyone ca say it
 6 years ago '10        #123
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8167 8167
 peeyump said:
Some of you coons need to be hit in the mouth with a brick......

This goofy goggle wearing motherfu*ker in the video talking about cats thinking they MLK , or Malcom X.....nah folk but I know these men didnt lose their fu*king lives so that we can go backwards in life. I know why black folks say n*gga all the time and thats mainly because thats what the fu*k we breed.....ya mom was saying it and so was ya pops........now you saying the sh*t........why are young a.ss white folks saying it? What is their point?!?!? Is it like a fu*king boy scout badge or some sh*t?!?!? "I finally earned the right to say n*gga!!!" fu*k all that........you be stupid and accept that sh*t........then when they start pronouncing that sh*t different what you gonna say??!!?!? "Oh hold up thats not cool guy!" No pale face motherfu*ker is going to refer to me as n*gga and not hear about it. Woopty fu*king do a white bi*ch been arrested and lived in a sh*tty neighborhood......her history and my history aint the fu*king same. These pale face motherfu*kers ancestors wasnt getting hung from trees just cause they knew how to read a fu*king book. They stealing though so its cool they say n*gga.........is that what its all about? If you a low life motherfu*ker you earn the right to say n*gga?!?!? You coons is weak as fu*k........these motherfu*kers break out and be on that white power sh*t again you weak a.ss bi*ches gonna fold quick.

You mad as fukk right now for no reason

Lets be honest here our ancestors dealt with a lot of sh*t, doesn't mean the word n*gga is our payment for 400 years of oppression. Just because you wanna be an angry black man hating on this white girl because she sound mad comfortable using the word "n*gga", how about you hate on her for being a awful example of a mother, how about you hate on her for sounding uneducated as fukk, how about you hate on her for being a product of her environment. If you sitting here saying "she tryna act black", then guess what YOU have an awful outlook on your own people. I look at this girl and say.... what a damn hoodrat, no color necessary

All that sh*t you wrote never happened to you or anybody you know any way and you aint ever met a slave in your damn life, hell you aint even met a n*gga that shook a damn slave's hand

This n*gga said when they break out that white power sh*t My n*gga we got a black president, what the hell they waiting on to break out the white power brigade?

n*ggas......
 6 years ago '07        #124
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16061 16061
Now I understand to an extent Im not really offended by its use...but then again thats because Im smart enuff not to get bent out of shape over ignorance.. but I a.ssure you any black person in here actin like its okay...then its just okay for skinheads and klan members or any racist to call you a ninja to your face too...right?
 06-24-2011, 01:45 PM         #125
truthfulness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t and yall let khaled say n*gga, he is arab which is considered Caucasian
 6 years ago '10        #126
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 dizzle trizzle said:
I dont know if your black but this is my repsonse if you are...

so you saying you'll let a white man call you a n*gga and make songs using our culture's creation using n*gga, and its all good, cause you dont care? Im sorry but you soft homie! a house n*gga, just like some of these posters in here. you walk around with c*ck in your mouth, cause you dont have the balls and words of your own to be a man and say that aint cool with me, regardless if you use the word or not.
When the last time you smacked a white boy for saying the word n*gga?

dizzle trizzle said:
I know white people in the hood who use it and all,
Never

n*ggas.....

truthfulness said:
fat joe was sayin n*gga in the 90's.
This^

dizzle trizzle said:
Could say this

truthfulness said:
yea he is his skin color is the same as kreayshawns, not all ricans are mixed with black, most arnt, and if u asked him if he was black he would say no.
But this sounds better
 6 years ago '10        #127
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 truthfulness said:
Not only do they let the n*gga say, they turn the music up when he does

A lot of clowns in this thread, some black people just find any reason to hate on a white person, its 2011 we need to get past this if we expect other people to get past it too.

We mad at the white man for not giving us a job, but then we turn around and get mad a white girl for getting money in the rap game....ass backwards
 6 years ago '08        #128
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
 Nautilus O said:
Not only do they let the n*gga say, they turn the music up when he does

A lot of clowns in this thread, some black people just find any reason to hate on a white person, its 2011 we need to get past this if we expect other people to get past it too.

We mad at the white man for not giving us a job, but then we turn around and get mad a white girl for getting money in the rap game....ass backwards
You're defending this like you married to a white woman or some sh*t, what's your situation here????
you want the world to accept any white person to call you that?, you really don't mind it at all?....I say perhaps you're to young to understand, I say go ask your grand parents how they feel about this maybe then you can understand.

Realize that word no matter how you say it "ER" or "GA" should never be said by a white person period. That sh*t has history behind it, is not like is a random word you can be ignorant about and try to divert its place in the history of this country.
 6 years ago '09        #129
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Lets be real tho.. fab has done more for the community than you all clowns talkin sh*t ever will. Judge him all you want.. but the fact is when an injustice occurs he's out there...

While all yall on here bi*chin actin like you got all the answers but never leave your computer.

That's cause he's a fading rapper holding on to dear life that needs publicity. Don't act brand new like artist don't be doing this type stuff to get their names out there. Fact is, shouldn't NOBODY really be saying it but white people fa'sho don't deserve the pass and this house negro don't need to be coming out vocally supporting them. Fucc outta here.
 06-24-2011, 02:03 PM         #130
truthfulness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
You're defending this like you married to a white woman or some sh*t, what's your situation here????
you want the world to accept any white man to call you that?, you really don't mind it at all?....I say perhaps your to young to understand, I say go ask your grand parents how they feel about this maybe then you can understand.

Realize that word no matter how you say it "ER" or "GA" should never be said by a white person period. That sh*t has history behind it, is not like is a random word you can be ignorant about and try to divert its place in the history of this country.
but why do you only get mad when whites say it, all races are racist towards blacks.
 6 years ago '10        #131
xdp241x 5 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 97 97
bay area just allow everything and anything to go on,smh.
 6 years ago '07        #132
space
space
 truthfulness said:
arab is considered causcasian??? lol by who??
 06-24-2011, 02:09 PM         #133
truthfulness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
arab is considered causcasian??? lol by who??
they check off white on the census and if they dont check white and right arab or some sh*t they get counted as white anyway

and arabs enslaved blacks before whites did and for a longer period of time, so if khaled can say n*gga v nasty can.
 06-24-2011, 02:13 PM         #134
truthfulness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xdp241x said:
bay area just allow everything and anything to go on,smh.
thats like me saying ny allows anything because new york has some of the most skinny jean weariing-ist n*ggas in the world and is full of white latino's calling yall n*ggas,than go home and call ysll ******s, and call yall moreno's in the house.

Last edited by truthfulness; 06-24-2011 at 02:16 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #135
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1083 1083
 truthfulness said:
In what universe?
 6 years ago '04        #136
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1083 1083
 truthfulness said:
they check off white on the census and if they dont check white and right arab or some sh*t they get counted as white anyway

and arabs enslaved blacks before whites did and for a longer period of time, so if khaled can say n*gga v nasty can.
Son? What are you on? First off blacks enslaved blacks for longer than anyone and whats your excuse going to be for that? Honestly no one should use the word. But the word was originated by ANGLO-SAXON AMERICANS to demean blacks. So when people let others use the words but not whites I understand it but it's still wrong.

You can not rationalize ignorance my friends.
 06-24-2011, 02:30 PM         #137
truthfulness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tikyle2 said:
In what universe?
this one, in the milky way on a green and blue planet called earth
 06-24-2011, 02:31 PM         #138
truthfulness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tikyle2 said:
Son? What are you on? First off blacks enslaved blacks for longer than anyone and whats your excuse going to be for that? Honestly no one should use the word. But the word was originated by ANGLO-SAXON AMERICANS to demean blacks. So when people let others use the words but not whites I understand it but it's still wrong.

You can not rationalize ignorance my friends.
what??

all im saying is n*ggas is getting mad at white girls for saying n*gga but giving passes to chicos and arabs when they have done the same sh*t us as white people.
 6 years ago '04        #139
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Arabs don't check themselves as white people wtf
 6 years ago '07        #140
space
space
 truthfulness said:

persians sir....and I do not know any arabs who check off white of all things... lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy