Mistah Fab Defends Kreayshawn and V-Nasty's usage of the word "Nigga"...

most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
421 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron explains how he can relate to Lonzo's rookie season
18 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
Can't take Cali rap serious anymore after this.
 6 years ago '06        #102
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
 hiphophorray123 said:
fu*k lil wayne, wacka flocka and gucci mane as well

far as im concerned, this whole fu*king bullsh*t started with gucci mane.
THANK YOU!
 6 years ago '10        #103
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Nautilus O said:
These n*ggas in here really mad about using the word n*gga

So if the ricans, dominicans, cubans, and haitians can say n*gga without criticism, what's the problem here?
They not white bi*ch.......what the fu*k is so hard to understand about that?
 6 years ago '10        #104
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8167 8167
 BackBlock_OG said:
WTF are you talking about? Ricans, Dominicans, Cubans and Haitians aren't different races idiot, they're different nationalities. The same slaves that were dropped off in America, were dropped off in Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba and Haiti. The only difference is the European colonists that they were r*ped by. Hence the reason Haitians speak French, Ricans, Cubans and Dominicans speak spanish, African-Americans speak english. Spainards also frequently mixed with the natives on the island, whereas the english and french didn't. That's why ricans, cubans and dominicans have an african/native american/spanish look. All that to say, caribean blacks are just as black as american blacks. Not just you but the majority of people from African descent don't know that, and that's part of the problem.

It's funny how white people try to act like n*gga is some word black people created that we're keeping for ourselves unfairly. They really try to act like they don't know the meaning and history of that word. They're quick to type n*gga this, n*gga that, but wouldn't dare say that sh*t in the presence of black people. Now these white bi*ches think cause we keep them around and slor them out with the homies, that they're down and can say what they want. And all these punk a.ss internet tough white boys think this bi*ch is leading some type of revolution cause they found a house n*gga to support them. fu*k outta here. I'm actually hoping this sh*t gets bigger. Maybe black people will finally wake up.
Thank you for the history lesson, I feel much better now knowing that the people I grew up with are considered to be black by you. The next time you hear a boricua call themselves a moreno, please message me because that would mean they are not really a boricua. Regardless, the word "n*gga" is not used by spanish people because they are identifying with thier african heritage. They use it because thats how people talk in their neighborhoods and thats how they feel. Every body knows that hispanic people from the carribean have black in them, but even they have their own racism among each other, so no every cuban, rican amd dominican does not consider themselves to be african. All of my spanish friends that say "what up my n*gga" do not check off black when they are filling out a job application. That's why I don't have a problem with the white girl saying it because thats who she is. All the dudes from the bay are cosigning everything she is saying. Just like fat joe and cuban link can stand up there and say n*gga and nobody has a problem with it, but if you called them black men they would be quick to check you and say what they consider themselves.

Its a lot of freedom f!ghters in this thread, f!ghting for the wrong reasons. she a white girl from a hood where everybody calls each other n*gga.....and you mad because of that? Why don't you go out there and lay down the law then? Go ahead and tells them boys out there you said only certain people can say the word n*gga, I'll be waiting for the worldstar footage. While you at it go help out GLAAD too, because you seem to have a problem with words and they do too.
 6 years ago '11        #105
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,237 | Props total: 1261 1261
Do any of you n*ggas get out of the house?
<Not Black

Y'all need to chill wit that, overly sensitive over a word n sh*t.. It all depends on the context in how that word is being used.. Real talk, some people that are not black can get away with using that word without sounding like a joke; usually it always sounds wrong when white/non-hood people say it.

The people that are sensitive over who says that word are just contributing to how strong that word is. Blacks turned a degrading word into a watered down salutation by the flip of a couple letters, who else has done that?

It's like a female callin' another female a bi*ch, sometimes it's in a friendly manner, if the context of how 'bi*ch' was said is wrong, they'd be f!ghting like 2 real bi*ches. How often can a male call a female a bi*ch? It's almost as sensitive as the word 'n*gga', it all depends on the context on how those words are used..

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 06-24-2011 at 11:31 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #106
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8167 8167
 bigree61 said:
so its ok for white people to call you a n*gga have some pride and stop being a coward

and a.ss far as the latinos it is ok cuz they are treated like n*ggas all the time america is against them just a.ss much a.ss us they live just a.ss poor a.ss us and they are not the ones who in slaved us and murder r*pe our women and kids for 400 years and till this day treat us sub human

and its really fu*ked for them trash a.ss white hoes to say it cuz its the only resaon anybody even know who they are and its a joke

em is somewhere like damn i am only where im at cuz im white
What pride you take in how you deal with the word n*gga? So a white dude walks up to you and says "What up my n*gga?" in a non confrontational way, fukk you gonna do besides raise your voice make a big scene and get your black a.ss back in your car?

And take what you said in about latinos....isnt that what this n*gga just said in the video??? If you grow up in the hood you treated like a n*gga regardless. If you think white people in the hood got it easy, you aint from the hood. Every white boy that lives in the hood....the real hood....not the rap hood....the hood, projects, government homes, low income housing....them n*ggas get arrested and do time like everyone else, they get treated more like a n*gga than I do when I'm in a good neighborhood.

That's the argument YOU made, so if a white broad ffrom the hood in and out of jail hanging with all n*ggas living that life just like a rican would, she should be able to use it

peeyump said:
They not white bi*ch.......what the fu*k is so hard to understand about that?
They not black either....I could care less I love my spanish people they all my n*ggas, and my white friends too they my n*ggas too. I'm not hung up on a word, you n*ggaS are.
 6 years ago '04        #107
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
I GUESS ALL YALL n*ggaZ GO GET TOGETHER AND FORM A SUPA n*gga GROUP TO TAKE DOWN THEM WHITE GIRLS
 6 years ago '06        #108
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 77 77
spoken likea true ****
 6 years ago '07        #109
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
i swear cali cant sink fast enough
 6 years ago '04        #110
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
my stance is if u white and u actually from the hood and u use it then whatever, just know when u saying it around folks that don't know u that will get u fu*ked up. as a big brother he shouldnt be encouraging that sh*t, its a beat down waiting to happen all over some sh*t that coulda been avoided
 6 years ago '10        #111
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
Some of you coons need to be hit in the mouth with a brick......

This goofy goggle wearing motherfu*ker in the video talking about cats thinking they MLK , or Malcom X.....nah folk but I know these men didnt lose their fu*king lives so that we can go backwards in life. I know why black folks say n*gga all the time and thats mainly because thats what the fu*k we breed.....ya mom was saying it and so was ya pops........now you saying the sh*t........why are young a.ss white folks saying it? What is their point?!?!? Is it like a fu*king boy scout badge or some sh*t?!?!? "I finally earned the right to say n*gga!!!" fu*k all that........you be stupid and accept that sh*t........then when they start pronouncing that sh*t different what you gonna say??!!?!? "Oh hold up thats not cool guy!" No pale face motherfu*ker is going to refer to me as n*gga and not hear about it. Woopty fu*king do a white bi*ch been arrested and lived in a sh*tty neighborhood......her history and my history aint the fu*king same. These pale face motherfu*kers ancestors wasnt getting hung from trees just cause they knew how to read a fu*king book. They stealing though so its cool they say n*gga.........is that what its all about? If you a low life motherfu*ker you earn the right to say n*gga?!?!? You coons is weak as fu*k........these motherfu*kers break out and be on that white power sh*t again you weak a.ss bi*ches gonna fold quick.

Last edited by peeyump; 06-24-2011 at 12:18 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #112
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1083 1083
Y'all young boys are so conditioned now it's pathetic. Talking all this noise about it only being a word but y'all are the first ninjas to want to take off your shirt and f!ght someone over something they said.

Wake up!

The most powerful thing in the world is spoken language. A black man is president partially because he mastered how to move people w/ WORDS. How many rich preachers have you seen. They rich because they mastered spoken WORD. Rappers, motivational speakers, orators, salesman, etc. Words control men but y'all are too shallow to realize that.

The word shouldn't be used by anyone regardless of race. Wake up young ninjas!
 6 years ago '11        #113
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,237 | Props total: 1261 1261
 Tikyle2 said:
Y'all young boys are so conditioned now it's pathetic. Talking all this noise about it only being a word but y'all are the first ninjas to want to take off your shirt and f!ght someone over something they said.

Wake up!

The most powerful thing in the world is spoken language. A black man is president partially because he mastered how to move people w/ WORDS. How many rich preachers have you seen. They rich because they mastered spoken WORD. Rappers, motivational speakers, orators, salesman, etc. Words control men but y'all are too shallow to realize that.

The word shouldn't be used by anyone regardless of race. Wake up young ninjas!
you're sounding pretty arrogant.

It's not what you say but how you say it.. have u heard that one before?
fu*k you :lachen001:
 6 years ago '08        #114
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
This stupid fu*k just wants to ride their ovaries swag, anything to get some of that spotlight heh? even allowing 100 percent white chicks to use words that would make your grand parents angry.
 6 years ago '04        #115
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1083 1083
 SomeOnesoN said:
you're sounding pretty arrogant.

It's not what you say but how you say it.. have u heard that one before?
fu*k you :lachen001:
The truth hurts my young brother.
 06-24-2011, 12:59 PM         #116
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
"You will sell dope in your communities all day long but then wanna trip off somebody saying the n word"
all of this.
 06-24-2011, 12:59 PM         #117
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
at white people telling us what we need to be worried about. GTFOH! Acting like other races say n*gga when refering to each other. Yeah fu*kin right! The only time y'all say that sh*t, is when you're either talking about someone black, or trying to rap like someone black.

Mistah Fab should ask his grandmother how she feels. This ain't no fu*kin new generation. White people ain't no fu*kin different in 2011 then they were in 1864. It's just black people that have gotten soft. First everybody wanna be a fu*kin homo, now these house n*ggaz are endorsing white bi*ches calling them n*gga.

It was written though:

06-24-2011, 12:59 PM         #118
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SomeOnesoN said:
Do any of you n*ggas get out of the house?
<Not Black

Y'all need to chill wit that, overly sensitive over a word n sh*t.. It all depends on the context in how that word is being used.. Real talk, some people that are not black can get away with using that word without sounding like a joke; usually it always sounds wrong when white/non-hood people say it.

The people that are sensitive over who says that word are just contributing to how strong that word is. Blacks turned a degrading word into a watered down salutation by the flip of a couple letters, who else has done that?

It's like a female callin' another female a bi*ch, sometimes it's in a friendly manner, if the context of how 'bi*ch' was said is wrong, they'd be f!ghting like 2 real bi*ches. How often can a male call a female a bi*ch? It's almost as sensitive as the word 'n*gga', it all depends on the context on how those words are used..
i don't care who use it...but when mufu*kas try to rationalize like this, it sounds dumb as hell.
 6 years ago '05        #119
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,135 | Props total: 2640 2640
 0ddJoB said:
it's not about defending it. it's about

do you really care?
I dont know if your black but this is my repsonse if you are...

so you saying you'll let a white man call you a n*gga and make songs using our culture's creation using n*gga, and its all good, cause you dont care? Im sorry but you soft homie! a house n*gga, just like some of these posters in here. you walk around with c*ck in your mouth, cause you dont have the balls and words of your own to be a man and say that aint cool with me, regardless if you use the word or not.

I know white people in the hood who use it and all, but this is mainstream/radio and this will spread to the burbs and this will catch on and then what? we going to be feeling dumb as sh*t, everything we created is being mocked and taken, to me its mockery and i dont like that sh*t, not one bit n*gga. Nwxt thing you knowthey calling black people "n*gga's" on the news and on white TV shows....i aint down with that son
 06-24-2011, 01:19 PM         #120
truthfulness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 0812 said:
this aint happenin in the 90's... rap gone soft.
fat joe was sayin n*gga in the 90's.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc