Mistah Fab Defends Kreayshawn and V-Nasty's usage of the word "Nigga"...

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
60 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,773 | Props total: 1103 1103
1st off it's NAACP not the NCAAP. Y'all really are some simp a.ss n*ggaz on here. 2nd off have some self respect. The word is disrespectful no matter who says it. It's like calling women bi*ches. I want you go to your moms and say "Mom Dukes you a cool a.ss bi*ch!" The context doesn't matter it's a disrespectful term no matter how accepted it becomes.

We the only race on earth that has accepted a disrespectful term and use it willingly and openly. It's quite disgusting and I'm to blame as well, I'm quick to call a n*gga a n*gga! But I try to use ninja now since n*gga is so 2nd nature. I've been brainwashed as well into using the term.

Last edited by Tikyle2; 06-24-2011 at 07:31 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #82
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Rendition said:
not having an issue with it is 1 thing

This guy is actually supporting it.. Encouraging it
no he's saying "we grew up in the same streets, its 2011 and stop acting like your fukkin surprised"

thats what i never got, if a mexican kid grew up in the hood or the projects, how come he cant say n*gga but some black carlton bank type kid that was raised in the upper middle class

either way, its 2011, worry bout the hiv epidemic and the low graduation rates in your community first and then when you figured that out come back to the n word usage
 6 years ago '09        #83
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Tikyle2 said:
1st off it's NAACP not the NCAAP. Y'all really are some simp a.ss n*ggaz on here. 2nd off have some self respect. The word is disrespectful no matter who says it. It's like calling women bi*ches. I want you go to your moms and say "Mom Dukes you a cool a.ss bi*ch!" The context doesn't matter it's a disrespectful term no matter how accepted it becomes.

We the only race on earth that has accepted a disrespectful term and use it willingly and openly. It's quite disgusting and I'm to blame as well, I'm quick to call a n*gga a n*gga! But I try to use ninja now since n*gga is so 2nd nature. I've been brainwashed as well into using the term.

sohink NO RACE should say n*gga????? i can respect that, it makes more sense then these wishy washy a.ss n*ggas

first they say only blacks can use it, then they say domincans can use it if the dominican is dark skinned, then they say puerto ricans can use it because they have black in them, and then Jennifer Lopez says n*gga and then they say wait she cant say that....even though she's puerto rican
 6 years ago '09        #84
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 hiphophorray123 said:
if rappers want to contribute to hip-hop and preserve it as a musical art form and stop it from becoming one big fu*kin joke

we ALL need to baycott these stupid fu*king teen-rap ironic sh*t.........kreayshawn and v-nasty need to be shunned from hip hop.......im not even hating because they are 'white'....im not even fu*king hating......this sh*t is a MOCKERY of rap.

rappers need to come out and condemn this sh*t and us, as fans of hip hop, need to shun this sh*t as well

stop posting news articles about them........ignore them until they fade away
rigut lets praise gucci mane and wacka flocka and lil wayne even though they make **** music
 6 years ago '05        #85
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,781 | Props total: 3238 3238
As long as Plies keeps using the word "cracker" in his songs, then by all means v-nasty, say n*gga as many times as u want shawty
 6 years ago '08        #86
thetfd 1471 heat pts1471
space
space
$3,602 | Props total: 6156 6156
 Rendition said:
I never fu*ked with Mistah Fab

I understand those who are indifferent

but you gotta come out in support for them saying it?
:agreement6:

That ain't nothing but the truth!
 6 years ago '10        #87
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
rofl @ at this four eyed n*gga talking about "she just got out of jail for robbery" well BRAVO I should bow down cause the bi*ch robbed someone. n*gga k!ll yaself ole rollie pollie looking a.ss nerd.....

man fu*k that sh*t man I got 10 cent on this n*gga Mistah Fab head.......bring me that n*gga glasses and i'll hit you off with 10 cent!
 6 years ago '04        #88
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
at white people telling us what we need to be worried about. GTFOH! Acting like other races say n*gga when refering to each other. Yeah fu*kin right! The only time y'all say that sh*t, is when you're either talking about someone black, or trying to rap like someone black.

Mistah Fab should ask his grandmother how she feels. This ain't no fu*kin new generation. White people ain't no fu*kin different in 2011 then they were in 1864. It's just black people that have gotten soft. First everybody wanna be a fu*kin homo, now these house n*ggaz are endorsing white bi*ches calling them n*gga.

It was written though:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #89
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #90
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8265 8265
These n*ggas in here really mad about using the word n*gga

So if the ricans, dominicans, cubans, and haitians can say n*gga without criticism, what's the problem here?

People acting like its 1920 and we can't eat at the same parts of the restaurant. As soon as I heard my grandma talking about her brother and she said "I should hit this n*gga Richard upside his damn head" I completely lost all concern about who uses the term n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #91
0812 20 heat pts20
space
space
$577 | Props total: 2 2
this aint happenin in the 90's... rap gone soft.
 6 years ago '07        #92
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,452 | Props total: 16228 16228
 Nautilus O said:

So if the ricans, dominicans, cubans, and haitians can say n*gga without criticism, what's the problem here?

People acting like its 1920 and we can't eat at the same parts of the restaurant. As soon as I heard my grandma talking about her brother and she said "I should hit this n*gga Richard upside his damn head" I completely lost all concern about who uses the term n*gga
ricans, dominicans, cubans, and haitians are of the same shade
 6 years ago '10        #93
musbdluv 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 65 65
The fact is both these broads are 13 min into their 15min of fame. When they fall off another one will take their spot. The fact that this dude is supporting it on camera is perplexing to me and speaks to his own mindset. Its gonna take V-nasty one time to say that sh*t on stage in a club someplace that she don't call home and some REAL n*ggas will check that a.ss and she won't ever say that sh*t again in public.

Anyone who plays xbox or ps3 hears little white kids saying n*gga all day long. I'm not overly offended by it but let it happen in the street and its GO TIME
 6 years ago '10        #94
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8265 8265
 Damagegadget said:
ricans, dominicans, cubans, and haitians are of the same shade
So are some italians, so if a sicillian walkes up to you and said "whats up my n*gga" you ok with that?

I personally dont care I grew up around spanish people, blacks and whites, I've heard spanish people say n*gga and didn't bat an eye. I also have a couple white homeboys that say it as well and I've never been offended. I also had a old white man call me a n*gga and I told him that's cool cause his daughter was a "n*gga lover". People get too uptight and concerned over a word. When i heard V nasty say it I didn't even notice until somebody made a thread about it
 6 years ago '04        #95
space
space
 Nautilus O said:

WTF are you talking about? Ricans, Dominicans, Cubans and Haitians aren't different races idiot, they're different nationalities. The same slaves that were dropped off in America, were dropped off in Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba and Haiti. The only difference is the European colonists that they were r*ped by. Hence the reason Haitians speak French, Ricans, Cubans and Dominicans speak spanish, African-Americans speak english. Spainards also frequently mixed with the natives on the island, whereas the english and french didn't. That's why ricans, cubans and dominicans have an african/native american/spanish look. All that to say, caribean blacks are just as black as american blacks. Not just you but the majority of people from African descent don't know that, and that's part of the problem.

It's funny how white people try to act like n*gga is some word black people created that we're keeping for ourselves unfairly. They really try to act like they don't know the meaning and history of that word. They're quick to type n*gga this, n*gga that, but wouldn't dare say that sh*t in the presence of black people. Now these white bi*ches think cause we keep them around and slor them out with the homies, that they're down and can say what they want. And all these punk a.ss internet tough white boys think this bi*ch is leading some type of revolution cause they found a house n*gga to support them. fu*k outta here. I'm actually hoping this sh*t gets bigger. Maybe black people will finally wake up.

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 06-24-2011 at 10:26 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #96
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
This fool a lame.

Hope he get snuffed for this.
 6 years ago '06        #97
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
black folks not mad cuz dey sayin the word n*gga. we mad cuz we startin to lose grip of d word n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #98
space
space
"You was hardcore hip hop, now look at yourself boy you done flip flopped,
givin our music away to the mainstream, don't you know they ain't down w/ the team!"

[video - click to view]

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 06-24-2011 at 10:46 AM..
 06-24-2011, 10:42 AM         #99
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:

so its ok for white people to call you a n*gga have some pride and stop being a coward

and a.ss far as the latinos it is ok cuz they are treated like n*ggas all the time america is against them just a.ss much a.ss us they live just a.ss poor a.ss us and they are not the ones who in slaved us and murder r*pe our women and kids for 400 years and till this day treat us sub human

and its really fu*ked for them trash a.ss white hoes to say it cuz its the only resaon anybody even know who they are and its a joke

em is somewhere like damn i am only where im at cuz im white
 6 years ago '04        #100
space
space
The n*gga Mistah F.A.B. is on some Tobias house n*gga sh*t

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
121 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
82 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
319 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy